April 17, 2024, 11:20:38 PM

Author Topic: NY WAROIR NATION SWEAT FELLAS>>>KEEP IN TOUCH  (Read 2685 times)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
NY WAROIR NATION SWEAT FELLAS>>>KEEP IN TOUCH
« on: May 30, 2006, 01:22:30 PM »
to the fellas of the ny warrior nation who took part in the sweat we hadl....i figure we should keep in touch here in this thread ...state whenever allyuh fellas going and sweat at ALL any info .....i noe its one friday at padergat in canarsie i goin dat for sure.....and i personally wanted to thank allyuh fellas fro eh looking at meh like i is a small man and still treating meh with some level of respect even though i am only 18...furthermore you all saw me play and i know you guys have osme contacts with the TTFF or flex or whoever i was last told im on the national pool but i have never been informed of ANYTHING AT ALL that deals with my age group and trinidad football....maybe its because i live in new york and they too cheap to fly me out but i sure i could finance meh own way ..ny one with any info please let me know

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NY WAROIR NATION SWEAT FELLAS>>>KEEP IN TOUCH
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 02:31:22 PM »
to the fellas of the ny warrior nation who took part in the sweat we hadl....i figure we should keep in touch here in this thread ...state whenever allyuh fellas going and sweat at ALL any info .....i noe its one friday at padergat in canarsie i goin dat for sure.....and i personally wanted to thank allyuh fellas fro eh looking at meh like i is a small man and still treating meh with some level of respect even though i am only 18...furthermore you all saw me play and i know you guys have osme contacts with the TTFF or flex or whoever i was last told im on the national pool but i have never been informed of ANYTHING AT ALL that deals with my age group and trinidad football....maybe its because i live in new york and they too cheap to fly me out but i sure i could finance meh own way ..ny one with any info please let me know

Yeah doublet, good game on Sunday, yuh had we busy in defence rockin de post twice and kickin over bars like philbert  ;D  Seriously though, yuh talk bout de sweat on Friday in Canarsie, come out for sure, from dere we culd discuss more options for playin, certain men who came out on Sun play 2-3 times a week, of course all of dat taking a break from june 8th to 25th or so, bless...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:45:26 PM »
HEY DC/ MD/VA all yuh looking to have a sweat? DC carnival coming up and I know some of the NY crew will be in town.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »

Yeah doublet, good game on Sunday, yuh had we busy in defence rockin de post twice and kickin over bars like philbert ;D Seriously though, yuh talk bout de sweat on Friday in Canarsie, come out for sure, from dere we culd discuss more options for playin, certain men who came out on Sun play 2-3 times a week, of course all of dat taking a break from june 8th to 25th or so, bless...

yea bredrin.....you have rel speed....faster than me.

where are you fellas playing on friday? i want to come down......i myself want to prove to you fellas that i could play. that sunday i play rel tata.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 03:51:44 PM »
we not plyin baseball :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 03:58:27 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh gosh nah......u is rel jones yes..... :rotfl:

i eh leaving early....no baseball no nothing just football right through....eh i go make sure i wash de wares too  :rotfl:

but where are ya fellas playing?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 04:34:16 PM by trini_madnesss »

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »

oh gawd bally man go easy nah  :rotfl:  doh ruff up the man jes so  ;D

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 05:28:01 PM »
All Bally sayin is once yuh finish washin wares and daddy him pick up from the little league game he could come through !! :rotfl:

trini_madness is kicks eh!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 06:43:44 PM »
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 06:49:01 PM »
HEY DC/ MD/VA all yuh looking to have a sweat? DC carnival coming up and I know some of the NY crew will be in town.

Yeah dat is a good idea...keep in mind nuff men go be just returning from wcup and carnival is June 24 so i eh know how much time men go have to organize..Or it go fall on men who not going germany

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 09:36:44 PM »
All Bally sayin is once yuh finish washin wares and daddy him pick up from the little league game he could come through !! :rotfl:

trini_madness is kicks eh!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 03:56:44 PM »
trinimadness all i noe is friady about 9 at the padergat them fellas should be sweating right NIck>>....i go b down there today fo rsure

1]; } ?>