What do you think about this banner?

Innocent sporting rivalry
1 (33.3%)
A little inappropriate, just fine the club and done
1 (33.3%)
Totally unacceptable, heads most roll (no pun intended), lifetime ban for fans
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: The Hooligan Thread  (Read 20114 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
The Hooligan Thread
« on: February 08, 2006, 03:30:35 PM »
Green Street Hooligans

Fellas this is a good one..You need to buy or rent this DVD, it is selling all over the States and should not be hard to find, this story and show is excellent, trust me...

Green Street Hooligans.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:14:02 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Green Street Hooligans
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 03:37:47 PM »
is not a "brokeback mountain" kind a thing i hope.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »
Fellas this is a good one..You need to buy or rent this DVD, it is selling all over the States and should not be hard to find, this story and show is excellent, trust me...

Green Street Hooligans.

ah hear bout dis, bout ah yankee who join ah english football hooligan posse. Ah go check it out. ;D   thanks
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fellas this is a good one..
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 03:40:04 PM »
is it ah football movie?

somewhat...

Is about ah youth man (Elijah Wood) who get kick out of Harvard wrongly and gone England by he sister... He then fall in with she brother-in-law... who is de leader of ah "firm" (hooligan gang).... Is ah WestHam firm....

If yuh like scramble fight and nigg-arate (bottle and stone)... yuh go like this one.... de storyline decent too...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 03:47:20 PM »
is not a "brokeback mountain" kind a thing i hope.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
cough ...cough boy yuh have meh choking wid dat one :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 03:53:01 PM »
He then fall in with she brother-in-law...

more brokeback buisness again..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 03:56:06 PM »
Hush allyuh ass nah, if Sam tell yuh it worth watching then go with de word, it eh no brokeback buisness...

PS: Allyuh ever drink Puncheon and suck cane for chaser. Well doh fack with Sam.   :devil: de movie wicked, it reminds me about the passion I have for the greatest sport in the world.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 03:58:02 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 03:57:02 PM »

nah, nah is not dat :rotfl: :rotfl:  allyuh killing meh wid dat :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »

fall in with... NOT fall in love with

yuh jackass!... allyuh is real kicks yes  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 03:59:00 PM »

I aint so sure nah, watch how elijah only watching the man in the clip, look like he want to take him camping up brokeback mountain....

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 04:03:12 PM »

I aint so sure nah, watch how elijah only watching the man in the clip, look like he want to take him camping up brokeback mountain....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 04:13:15 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh is real jokers sah ....  :rotfl:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 04:20:37 PM »

Yuh seen brokeback to the future?
http://youtube.com/w/Brokeback-to-the-Future?v=zfODSPIYwpQ&search=brokeback%20to%20the%20future

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 04:30:10 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2006, 05:14:33 PM »
I saw that movie Sam, BOSS movie...

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 05:20:14 PM »
i go check it out...
Back in Trini...

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 05:24:09 PM »
If FIFA see that movie they may never host a World Cup in England, them holigans is no joke. Them white boys in England and Scotland real hard and have no fear.

Offline Collin Mcsamuel

• New Warrior
  • My band
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/mon_the_joe
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 05:53:24 PM »
That movie is so terrible it's painful to watch haha. Elijah Wood as a footbal hooligan is so funny and all this movie does is make people think it's cool to be a thug at a football match. Utter garbage.
Punk Rock will never die.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 06:03:50 PM »
That movie is so terrible it's painful to watch haha. Elijah Wood as a footbal hooligan is so funny and all this movie does is make people think it's cool to be a thug at a football match. Utter garbage.
Very True

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 07:24:42 PM »
A better hooligan movie is Football Factory

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hooligans at the World Cup....Priceless!
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 06:00:58 AM »
Football hooligans hand over passports to police

LONDON (AP) - More than 3,000 people designated as soccer hooligans had until 1700 GMT yesterday to hand their passports over to British police to prevent them from travelling to the World Cup, the Home Office said.

As well as surrendering their travel documents, the 3,286 people subject to "football banning orders" will also be required to report to their local police station each time England plays.

The orders, given to people who cause or contribute to violence or disorder at soccer matches, are aimed at preventing England's most serious soccer hooligans from going to Germany for the June 9-July 9 tournament. People who are subject to the orders and who travel anyway could face fines or jail time.

Riots at the 1998 World Cup in France and the 2000 European Championship in Belgium and the Netherlands prompted the government to take tougher action to stop known troublemakers from travelling to England games.

The government began negotiations with German authorities on security two years ago to make certain security arrangements were in place.

Along with the banning orders, local police and prosecutors will also travel to Germany to keep an eye on the 100,000 fans who are expected to support the England squad.

England plays in Group B at the World Cup with Sweden, Paraguay and Trinidad and Tobago.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:12:22 AM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Football hooligans hand over passports to police
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 06:01:37 AM »
So the tnt football fans safe.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 06:10:35 AM »
ahahah this is funny.. but good going by British babylon
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 06:38:44 AM »
That is a small minority.. the rest are allll GoooooooooD. Watch out for Germans & Spanish

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 06:41:32 AM »
That is a small minority.. the rest are allll GoooooooooD. Watch out for Germans & Spanish

3000 is still enough to cause trouble wont you think ? lol
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 06:59:16 AM »
Now read this one....

1,000 English hooligans to be allowed to go to World Cup after bans expire
Daily Telegraph, UK

One thousand known English football hooligans will be allowed to travel to the World Cup in Germany this summer because their "banning orders" have expired.

The thugs were considered so dangerous that they were prohibited by the courts from attending matches in this country or going abroad to watch England play. But the bans have been steadily expiring since the summer of 2004 and have not been renewed.

Fears of violence at the World Cup grew last week with the stabbing of three Middlesbrough fans in Rome. British police blamed the clashes on an "organised group of Italian thugs".

A convicted football hooligan Andy Nicholls, whose banning order expired last year, confirmed that he would go to Germany and said he expects others in his position to do the same: "I should imagine a lot of people who have been banned are going to go out, whether it be for the football or other activities. Anyone who comes straight off a ban and causes trouble is going to be a bit daft - but there's a lot of daft ones out there."

Despite the threat, the head of Britain's World Cup policing operation said hooligans whose bans had run out would be treated no differently to any other fans. Assistant Chief Constable Stephen Thomas of Greater Manchester Police, who will lead a team of 79 British officers in Germany during the tournament, said: "We hope they want to go back to watching football and will not make the same mistakes again. We won't be targeting them, because they have served their penalty and served their ban."

Up to 100,000 English supporters are expected to travel to the World Cup. Organisers fear clashes between the English and gangs of Germans, Poles, Czechs, Serbs and Croats.

A record 3,500 Britons will be subject to banning orders during the event. They must surrender their passports and report to local police stations on England match days. The courts can extend the orders to individuals who are judged to pose a continuing threat, but have done so for only 12 of the 593 orders that expired between January 2005 and February 2006. A further 185 banning orders will expire between February and June this year, while an estimated 240 expired in the second half of 2004, making a total of around 1,000.

A Home Office spokesman said: "Renewal orders are only sought if there is evidence that the subject continues to pose a risk of violence or disorder at football matches."

Mr Nicholls, 43, was banned for two years in 2003 for his involvement in a pub fight between Everton and Aston Villa fans. He maintains that he was only helping injured victims to escape. He now claims to be a reformed character. He has recounted his violent exploits in his book, Scally - The Shocking Confessions of a Category C Football Hooligan. He said: "I was a hard core hooligan, I don't deny that. I deserved a ban, I took it on the chin, I've done my time and I've learnt my lesson."

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »
And another one from today's UK Guardian (a very well respected newspaper)

Is hooliganism inevitable at this World Cup?

Wednesday May 31, 2006
The Guardian

Yes
Dougie Brimson

I think the fact that the World Cup is taking place in the centre of Europe is going to be important because it means everyone can get there easily. This, coupled with everybody's main fear - of Polish and Croatian hooligan groups - means it is almost inevitable that something is going to happen.

While I agree that supporters from Poland and Croatia pose the big threat, I think there is also a potential problem from hooligans from the former East Germany. There is an element who are affiliated to the far right and, for the first time, fans from all over the world are on their doorstep. In general, racism in former Eastern Bloc countries has not been addressed.

What worries me is that England fans may become the target of other groups. Although many countries have domestic hooligan problems, very few export them. Traditionally England has, and the fans could be a target because of that reputation. Other hooligans traditionally consider the English "the best", so there is the temptation to seek them out and try to match themselves.
In the south and east of Germany there have also been rumours that local far-right groups will be targeting black and Asian supporters, and this leaves some English fans vulnerable.

Of the group games, the obvious potential trouble spot is Germany v Poland. In the past, rival Polish hooligan groups have declared an alliance and I believe it has happened again - although there is also the danger of fighting between groups from the same region. For example, Croatian hooligans from Hadjuk Split and Dinamo Zagreb really hate each other. Also, nobody knows how Croatians and Poles living in Germany will react if trouble starts. In the unlikely event that Croatia meet Serbia, the problem could be uncontainable.

You can also expect Russian fans to go to Germany even though their team did not qualify. Ironically, many will be following England. They see English hooligans as the "model" and have been to London to meet English groups. The World Cup is football's party and it's the first time they have had the opportunity and income to go, so their team's failure will not deter them.

I think the German police are as on the ball as they can be. With England fans, the key will be how they are treated. The shift in demographic among our fans and the success of 4,000 banning orders has helped change the atmosphere among those travelling to away matches - from "invading army" to more of a "barmy army", like the cricket fans. The hard work of individuals to re-brand and educate England supporters has also helped. Police know that England are not necessarily a threat any more; the challenge is not so much to contain them as to protect them. Hooliganism is often caused by atmosphere - if it's relaxed it should be OK.

If the police give England fans breathing space - they don't like aggressive policing - then we can be optimistic that the fans won't cause trouble. The danger is that if they are targeted, there is an element among them who will not back down.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 07:40:33 AM »
LOL @ 2 last posts after Trinimans one

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
The Hooligan Thread
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2006, 05:00:51 AM »
Hooligans at the World Cup....Priceless!

Last night on british TV there was a program about hooliganism at the world cup. Apparently this tv show, Panorama (so that is where we got it from…lol), sent in under cover reporters to join in with the yobs and dem, and get into the life of a british football hooligan.

People, I laugh till water come out meh eye! Dem yobs dotish bad. I know it involved violence but it was too funny. It just confirmed my suspicions, dat yob culture stems from a lack of education. They real “thick” as the brits say.

Imagine you get yuh teeth lick wey confronting police and fall down and sprain yuh knee and ting, but boasting bout it and recalling it as though yuh just come back from a hike up Paria Falls. Priceless I tell you!

But de best was de yobs themselves. I had no idea all dat violence and ting went on at the world cup. The clash between the polish and german fans was the best! Police move in to stop de clash, separating them with several dozen police men in between the two groups. Dem men get vex and join up to fight de police, because they couldn’t get to fight each other! Hilarious!

Dem british yobs in a league by themselves. At least the germans and the polish had the excuse of world war 2 to use for their feuding. But the british yobs were attacking and fighting anybody. Imagine man running into BRAZILLIANS trying to start a fight! And when the british camerman and reporters trying to stop them, de fella telling them they are traitors and “unbritish”. Mad I tell you.

And de best character was a man who makes his money by organising pre-arranged fights/clashes between opposing hooligan sides across Europe. He was complaining that the german police policy of arresting people who they suspect going to make trouble early on was ruining his business…lol. De police keep getting tipped off about the pre-arranged fights and arresting the main hooligans before the fights could take place.

But the highlight for me was when the program spoke about what the games should be about and how fans should behave. Guess who were used as the example of the perfect fans? You guessed it – Soca Warriors fans! Yeah!!!!!!!!

They had a piece on the cricket match between the Warrior Nation and the England Fans, as well as highlights of the mini carnival through Nuremburg, and of trini fans feting after the matches. Take a bow my people. We are now the yard stick by which football fans’ behaviour will be judged.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:10:28 AM by Flex »
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once
gives Love.

[

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
Re: Hooligans at the World Cup....Priceless!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2006, 05:36:52 AM »
i saw dat 2. it was really freaky . some of dem english fans just are thick but wen u say dey was attacking anyone..it was sometin about these brighton boys had a grudge on any turkish people..after liverpool won de champions leauge in istanbul.2 supporters were killed by some turkish. so i hear on the programme the ppl they was havin fite with they mistake for turks.. :o  :-\

the cricket match was an example of de nice fans.. jus some yobs gett on my nerves..i hav 2 say tho..i didnt no the germans wer that bad.

1]; } ?>