March 28, 2024, 02:58:48 PM

Author Topic: Kevin Jeffery signed by Toronto Lynx and Conrad Smith on his way to Vancouver!!  (Read 2045 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
SCORING SENSATION TO JOIN LYNX

THURSDAY MAY 18, 2006[TORONTO, ON] The Toronto Lynx announced today the signing of high-scoring striker Kevin Jeffrey.  The Trinidadian most recently played with the Richmond Kickers, and helped lead the squad to a shoot-out loss to Seattle in the USL First Division Final in 2005.  He will be joining the club as soon as his international clearance is received and all of his travel documents have been finalized.

Jeffrey has scored 52 times in 6 seasons of A-League/USL-1 play with both the San Francisco Bay Seals and the Richmond Kickers.  His pure scoring ability will be welcomed by head coach Duncan Wilde who has seen his club shut out in all three matches played so far.  ?He is the type of player who can make a difference immediately for  our squad.  The league is highly competitive this year and we?ll be in a tight battle for a playoff spot.  We have struggled to find the net and with  Jeffrey as a proven talent in our league he will help us immensely.  We are looking forward to having him on the pitch with our boys?, said Wilde when reached for comment.

As for Smithy I know him personally and he's scheduled to leave Trinidad on the 8th of June to join the Whitecaps camp providing all the paperwork is finalised by then. Vancouver has been showing interest in the striker/midfielder since his impressive 18 goal season while playing for the Calgary Mustangs in 2004.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
In reply to #8

I tort you comin back from de Slovenia game all now so.   ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
In reply to #8

I tort you comin back from de Slovenia game all now so.   ;D ;D
palos u is something else yes. ;D

#8.. President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
buh #8 as a former sjgs man and a first hand witness to yuh speed

when u goin and play in the usl?  any upcoming trials on ur doorstep??
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>