April 28, 2024, 02:54:55 PM

Author Topic: no name on ticket!!!!!!!  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
no name on ticket!!!!!!!
« on: May 31, 2006, 07:31:44 PM »
I got my tickets today and low and behold the tickets did not have my name or passport number anywhere on it. Did anyone else have this problem? I am hoping somewhere, it encoded or some kinda ting.....cause if dis cause me de slightest problem in Dortmund bet allyuh bottom dollar everybody and everyting gettin cuss.....

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: no name on ticket!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 07:33:57 PM »
nah tongue, i think its encoded.
Hart for president

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 07:50:15 PM »
I got my tickets today and low and behold the tickets did not have my name or passport number anywhere on it. Did anyone else have this problem? I am hoping somewhere, it encoded or some kinda ting.....cause if dis cause me de slightest problem in Dortmund bet allyuh bottom dollar everybody and everyting gettin cuss.....

Yeah boss I get my TTFF england tickets and iz de same seen..All dey say is Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation...dat is it...

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 07:59:34 PM »
ok..... another ting....too bad some of us did not get all the frills and trimmings like the people who ordered from FIFA get.   :)

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:13:35 PM »
ok..... another ting....too bad some of us did not get all the frills and trimmings like the people who ordered from FIFA get.   :)

yeah boy i get my other tickets from FIFA..diff come like chalk and cheese yes

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 08:23:10 PM »
I was told that I had to keep the envelope that my TTFF ticket came in, because it has all the information on the envelope as opposed to on the ticket.

The ticket I got from FIFA had my name printed on it but no passport #, but what was said about the info being encoded into the bar code is correct.  I think FIFA just shipped a set of tickets to TTFF and TTFF had to reply saying what name and passport number was associated with each ticket number.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 08:24:55 PM by daryn »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »

Yea boy ah was hoping to get ah beer stein in mines oui.. oh gosh ah real anxious now..

flight Booked
hotel Booked
Train pass Booked
Game Ticket (less beer stein) Booked

Now to break the news to wifey  ::)

Offline skatetackle

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 11:15:45 PM »
There is bar code on the bottom of the ticket which may contain your vital details but we all have the same one so need to cuss the ppl. We all go get in the stadium.

1]; } ?>