April 20, 2024, 12:17:12 AM

Author Topic: Is One Of Our Defensive Answers Stuck Playing The Wrong Position??  (Read 2288 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Seeing that Kenwyne is a natural defender..do you think he'll be more useful to the Warriors playing in defense??..especially with our need to tighten up defensively.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 08:36:39 PM by #8 »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is One Of Our Defensive Answers Stuck Playing The Wrong Position??
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:48:14 AM »
Only to replace Cyd  Grey. I ain't care what allyuh say Cyd Grey will only embarrass the country at world cup.At dis level man cyar get  pick because of ONE asset....speed.No brains whatsoever.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 08:17:33 AM »
BOY DENNIS LAWRENCE WILL EMBARASS US,REMEMBER I SAID IT,WILL SEE WHEN IT IS OVER

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 08:20:30 AM »
BOY DENNIS LAWRENCE WILL EMBARASS US,REMEMBER I SAID IT,WILL SEE WHEN IT IS OVER

I agree wholeheartedly i have been saying for sometime not on this forum but verbally that Lawrence is a lame arse defender and i believe had it not been for his goal in Bahrain he would not be on the starting team.Dog and Sancho for the middle.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 08:23:28 AM »

I agree wholeheartedly i have been saying for sometime not on this forum but verbally that Lawrence is a lame arse defender and i believe had it not been for his goal in Bahrain he would not be on the starting team.Dog and Sancho for the middle.
Ah wonder why Beenie gave hime the armband when Yorke was subbed in the Wales game ???
Live large and prosper!

1]; } ?>