April 28, 2024, 02:24:22 AM

Author Topic: Some questions for Beenie  (Read 2708 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Some questions for Beenie
« on: June 01, 2006, 06:33:17 AM »
I figure the man too high for we, yes, cause when he say he trying some things in the practice match, i give him the full benefit of the doubt but I really can't fathom what he was trying against Slovenia.

Anyways, questions:

1) Why persist with Cyd Gray in the centre?

His only asset(?) is his speed and aggression down the flanks, not the compusure we need in the middle. He has been involved in 90% of the goals we have conceded this year.

2) Why can't we try ONE game without Stern John?

It might be such a revelation to see Scotty or Kenwyne play the lone striker...their higher workrate might reveal wonders. Too late for that now cause the big players must play against the Czechs

3) What is the deal with Theobald?

His only possible spot is as a replacement for Birchall cause we have at least 3 better men on the left (counting Latas and Glen, apart from Sammy and Wise) and Aurtis is our best midfielder now cause he doing it defensively and going forward.

4) Why Yorke and Birchall playing every minute of every game?

Birchall looking off the boil for a while now, the man looking jaded..he young, evrybody know young players can't keep their consistency non-stop throughout a season. Rooney and Ronaldo had to get rested to make sure they were ready for ManU end of season run-in.

And Yorke started making some bad passes near the end of the Slovenia game...a clear indication of tiredness.

5) Why he does not use his subs?

We have about 5 subs for friendlies and he refuse to give men a run...Cornell shoulda get a 10 minutes by now, Ian Cox and Sancho should be sweating if Andrews in trouble;Lawrence not irreplaceable and those 2 have an understanding at club level, Latas deserve at least 20 minutes a game, especially when we losing, one keeper doh have to keep whole game.

6) And the eternal mystery...what is the point of Anthony Wolfe ?????
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions for Beenie
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 07:03:56 AM »
I figure the man too high for we, yes, cause when he say he trying some things in the practice match, i give him the full benefit of the doubt but I really can't fathom what he was trying against Slovenia.

Anyways, questions:

His only asset(?) is his speed and aggression down the flanks, not the compusure we need in the middle. He has been involved in 90% of the goals we have conceded this year.
To improve his awareness, and explore contingency measures for situations that may arise.
He is a part of the spine.

He is getting much needed playing time, while Whitley is allowed to heal.

Birchall looking off the boil for a while now, the man looking jaded..he young, evrybody know young players can't keep their consistency non-stop throughout a season. Rooney and Ronaldo had to get rested to make sure they were ready for ManU end of season run-in.

And Yorke started making some bad passes near the end of the Slovenia game...a clear indication of tiredness.
See # 2. Also add Lawrence.

We have about 5 subs for friendlies and he refuse to give men a run...Cornell shoulda get a 10 minutes by now, Ian Cox and Sancho should be sweating if Andrews in trouble;Lawrence not irreplaceable and those 2 have an understanding at club level, Latas deserve at least 20 minutes a game, especially when we losing, one keeper doh have to keep whole game.
Cornell would see some action on Saturday, he's been cautious. The other guys he knows they are fringe players so he keeps them working hard in training by dangling the "option" in front of them.
He is there for the experience. :devil: :devil:
Fellas the squad is the size it is because the need contingencies. Many would not see any action.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 07:11:39 AM by doc »
Live large and prosper!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 07:07:30 AM »
I like it Doc...I like it.

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 07:33:46 AM »

Anyways, questions:

It might be such a revelation to see Scotty or Kenwyne play the lone striker...their higher workrate might reveal wonders. Too late for that now cause the big players must play against the Czechs

His only possible spot is as a replacement for Birchall cause we have at least 3 better men on the left (counting Latas and Glen, apart from Sammy and Wise) and Aurtis is our best midfielder now cause he doing it defensively and going forward.

In truth ... hopefully we go get the answers during the WC ... i could not agree more with #1 & #2 especially #2 ...ah mean for crying out loud ...what de hell is the deal with Stern and not playing Wolfe ... #4 ... dez fellass need a little rest ... ah see "me Mum" get lil tizzick dey when he drop ah ax on a man dey ... but dat is nothing .... but ooohhhhhh ggggaaaawwwwwdddddd .... Scotland and Wolfe give dem men a bligh nah .... f**k man ...
Snake in de balliser

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 09:05:18 AM »
some real good points there,beenie alone  knows what he doing

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 09:09:35 AM »
Doc yuh sounding good but with a spine like dat ah feel we need to check a chiropractor :rotfl:

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 09:18:27 AM »
Stern already knows what it is to play in big games, Kenwyne and Cornell don't have that much experience so they should at least get a whole 45 to stretch their legs. Defence is weak for us so we could definitely try Sancho and Charles, forget Cox(use only as last ditch sub). Switch keepers at half time as well as some midfielders, use Samuel more and maybe give WOlfe a try and see what he does. Beenhakker also has to talk to Whitley and try to make him understand that he's no longer in Trinidad and that he's in Europe and heading for the big show so he has to stop wearing pampers and grow up and stop making rash and irresponsible tackles,he's one man who has to play all the games and for the full 90 because of his inexperience.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
Fellas doh frighten look de headlines in couple weeks time

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO SHOCKS THE WORLD
Beenhakker: We ketch dem!!

FF is wearing rose-tinted glasses and eating pelau... send pepper sauce!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 10:29:23 AM »
Fellas doh frighten look de headlines in couple weeks time

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO SHOCKS THE WORLD
Beenhakker: We ketch dem!!

FF is wearing rose-tinted glasses and eating pelau... send pepper sauce!

;D

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 10:32:57 AM »
Yeah boy FF,  i figure he trying to fool them teams. If we keep looking like how we look in the last 2 games, they won't even bother to prepare for us! And we go ketch them !

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 10:36:45 AM »
AH real like the Beenhaker quote!!  ;)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 10:56:25 AM »
Yeah boy FF,  i figure he trying to fool them teams. If we keep looking like how we look in the last 2 games, they won't even bother to prepare for us! And we go ketch them !

there are NO secrets in modern football.. I disagree with that tactic.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 11:02:32 AM »
    Hahaha I still eh know what the point is with Wolfe man yes!  :( I guess he will be the "star" with Jones and Birchall in our next campaign.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 11:10:42 AM »
    Hahaha I still eh know what the point is with Wolfe man yes!  :( I guess he will be the "star" with Jones and Birchall in our next campaign.

J.

All teams need a waterboy..seriously though..i appears that Beenie thinks highly of him and wants to give the opportunity to "experience international football"...after all is 23 men in the squad and all of them will not get to play..however, i still doh understand why wolfe doh even get ah lil sweat...is only so much experience u can get carrying water.

Wolfe reminds me of Pres football team when i was there, there was always 1 player who was on the bench and doh ever play..men will get suspended and injured and replacements (who were not even on the bench b4) will come in and play and that particular individual remains on the bench...every year there was a "professional" bench warmer on the squad.

1]; } ?>