April 28, 2024, 05:36:08 PM

Author Topic: DOSE OF OUR OWN MEDICINE!!!!!  (Read 4940 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
DOSE OF OUR OWN MEDICINE!!!!!
« on: May 31, 2006, 02:08:18 PM »
Beenie concentrates our footall with ball possesssion, which is great. The downside is when we don't have the ball we dont know what do, how to defend how to space the field, how to play zone, team defence.

Now that we have met an opposition that are experts at keeping the ball we are fish outta water and formations and forrays forward were non-existent.....WE need to learn what do do when we dont have the ball and defend in zones as a team as well as proper defensive spacing....
We will get there !!...I am a warrior!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: DOSE OF OUR OWN MEDICINE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 02:10:49 PM »
I agree with what you say, except - we will get there?  next week?

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 02:13:22 PM »
from de little bit of de game i see we in fuh some serious cut ass in germany.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 02:15:54 PM »
I agree with what you say, except - we will get there? next week?

My only response to you is : I am ah Soca Warrior..ah survivor
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 02:17:58 PM »
I disagree

Allyuh hadda remember dat Iceland game...remember dat flow

Since Peru beenie tinkerin wit men and positions,,everybody out ah palce right now...de ting go geal and come together nice like Iceland

dem men aint playin team slovenia amd austria jr and st pauli hard to risk no kinda injury

we sandbaggin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 02:18:11 PM »
let us not dwell on the negative and look forward....good things to come still man....all ah we is WARRIORS
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 02:19:35 PM »
Kudos to who ever it was that picked this game for us at this time... this is exactly what we needed...

Football is a simple game.. Slovenia showed us exactly how teams are going to come at us; they are going to close our spaces and come directly at us. So we have to make up our minds, are we going to attempt 'play' with these teams or adopt a defensive strategy. If we choose to 'play' teams are goiing to eat us alive. Their players are technically superior and have a much better understanding of the game as was shown today..

I think we go the defensive route and attack on the break; absorb the pressure and attack on the break.. we have the skill and, most important, the speed to do so. That's the only way for us to come out of the Cup looking good or even get to the second round. Its a tactic that has worked in the past and it can work for us. We can go out there and 'look good' and lose 6-nil or play smart and 'catch' a team or 2. However, with this tactic Mr. John had to make up his mind to score the one or two chances hes gonna get.. thats this this goes

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 02:21:14 PM »
I think also the fact that the injury to Spann and Andrews are on the back of their minds....so they they want to get injured but within themselves....
Warrior For Life !!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 02:27:41 PM »
Edwards subbed to put on Sancho
Yorke - Centre back
Stern - sighs
Theobald - 2 and a half not so good games
Shaka - Horrrible recovery time...  HORRIBLE

Why GLEN and WOLFE Not getting sweats?.. if we tinkering, might as well tinker with everyone so we know their capabilities.!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 02:39:13 PM »
why do you think latas did not play today!!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 02:40:36 PM »
why do you think latas did not play today!!!

it have players all now getting injured in training and friendly games
that said, Latas could cool it on the bench for now and tear up Germany

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 02:46:04 PM »
Latas does not need to prove himself anymore !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 02:46:59 PM »
Latas does not need to prove himself anymore !!

nobody doubting yuh

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 02:47:49 PM »
WE WILL CARRY ON

WE NOT GIVING UP

WE GOING 2ND ROUNDS

GO WARRIORS

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 03:13:13 PM »
I think Bennie Have the men set up good defensively

Wales could not break through at all for the whole game.

The Goal came from a mistake by Tallman on the long ball, but it is a hard luck

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 03:15:28 PM »
Forumites, doh panic.

This game was a great experience for many reasons. We are going to benefit a whole lot from this. I prefer to look at the positives and appreciate that we can do some postmortems of mistakes which we have some time to work on.

1. Excellent calibre opposition, welcoming us to World Cup standard football before the Cup starts.
2. We have never played a team as physical and brutal as this and that's what we are going to see
3. Pace of the game was the fastest we have seen. Minimal time for the midfield on the ball.
4. We had to play hard but at the same time be careful to avoid injuries. Luckily the players were safe
5. Beenie was right to give Scotty, Wise, Theo, Shaka, and Sancho a run as they must be fully
 Â   tested before the Cup starts
6. The first eleven AND the 2nd eleven must be ready too to fall in with the yellow cards and all.
7. Beenie was RIGHT to rest Marvin and let his knee cool down a bit. Play him for Czech if better
8. Andrews will back just at the right time and his heading skills in the back will stop half those goals
9. I was baffled by the Yorke in defense business but I think that happened after the shock goalsx2
 Â  to help stabilize the defense until Sancho was due to appear as he didn't want to take off players
 Â  who needed a run
10. Glad to see that Cyd was pushed back to the right as hopefully the postmortem will agree
11. Glad that Sancho gotta a taste as he is no 1 stopper sub and he WILL be inevitably called up
12. Beenie knows that his squad will have Samuel, Jones, Jack and Latas as a sub so doh frighten
13. Kina unfair to judge Shaka with that defense but Jack does seem to have faster recovery
14. Our ball handling under pressure and ist touch seems to have improved tremendously, very fluent
15. Yorkie and dem fellas were right to stay away from injury zone with dem Slovenia henchmen
16. Me mum's shot was a beauty. So glad to see him score like that

Sad to be beaten again and empower our detractors who scoff at our right to be at the World Cup but Beenie knows what he is doing. I hope the Cyd Gray experiment is over though. Fellas, we go be alright. Slovenia was a good wake up call at the right time as Wales were not as tough as them. Perfect selection and timing of oppopnents with an increase in difficulty as we go along.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 03:21:10 PM »
dreamer..

what about giving GLEN and WOLFE ah sweat... what they on the team for ?. Water boys ?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 03:28:03 PM »
Nobody eh Panickin, only a waggonist go panic at a time like this...We must

KEEP D FAITH FELLAS - COMMON GUYS 

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS (Roses, Petals, Pizza , A hot shoppe roti, Richards Bake n Shark, Sexy bitc%$ in a pom pom shorts gettin spray dong in a wet t-shirt contest)) ahhhhhhhhhhh

WE RIPPIN IN GERMANY
[/b]
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 03:31:11 PM »
dreamer..

what about giving GLEN and WOLFE ah sweat... what they on the team for ?. Water boys ?

It have a nex warmup game on saturday.  Wise looked effective when he came on.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 03:41:13 PM »
I feel the reason wolfe and glenn eh get no sweat was due to the fact that the defense was the primary problem and causes for embarassment. Ah mean look at the back. At times it look like the back 4 was carlos....cyd.....yorke.....tallest. Avery taking a left mid.......scottie moving from flank to flank.....bleeder.....working....but in vain. He real tinker with that side. The 3 goals had no buisness scoring. That being said....today was a example of the difference in Jack and Shaka with respect to reaction times. Defense.....like from wales....seem to have forgotten how to mark. I was dissapointed....but we trying out tings. We go just be able to take it as being taught a very hard lesson. Czech Rep go be harder.....they are ruthless.....and will pounce on any mistake. Probably the knowledge of that mentality might force us to be less likely to make mistakes. The only thing we were hurt in is morale.....and yes....as important as it might be........we need to see where we making mistakes and realise how to correct them. This game showed just that.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 07:21:38 PM »
Again, I think it came down to us not haveing the ball as we're use to. We do not know what to do when we dont have the ball, no zone defence or defenisve spacinf....this team we played today are excellent with ball possession and took us to schoool on it....

I think today also showed us a little why we need Spann
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 08:33:18 PM »
Leave Beenie alone. He got us to the World Cup and he has a lot of experience dealing with this kind of pressure. Give the man a chance or apply to take over his job since you think you know more than him.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 08:59:18 PM »
dreamer..

Oconnorg,

Definitely breds. Glen is must for the Cup. Tactically I think Beenie must not rush him to pull up again in Slovenia but let him break loose on Czech. He is the man. Wolfe right now just getting experience for 2010. ;D ;D. I admit though he is good but he eh replacing the other fellas right now like Samuel and Wise and Scotland
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2006, 07:34:38 AM »
honestly from the last couple games we have played tall man is certainly our weekest playerr at the back,we need to do some thing urgently,and secondly why carry wolfe if u not going to give him a chance to prove himself,some one said for experience,experience for when,we are in the world cup now not sure when we going to be there again so lets deal with where we are now

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2006, 09:01:37 AM »
honestly from the last couple games we have played tall man is certainly our weekest playerr at the back,we need to do some thing urgently,and secondly why carry wolfe if u not going to give him a chance to prove himself,some one said for experience,experience for when,we are in the world cup now not sure when we going to be there again so lets deal with where we are now

:applause:Well said brother like some body finally watching the same games like me, everybody fraid to say he playing sh*t because of the goal in Bahrain, bench de pole, he aint performing.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 09:32:28 AM »
Edwards subbed to put on Sancho
Yorke - Centre back
Stern - sighs
Theobald - 2 and a half not so good games
Shaka - Horrrible recovery time... HORRIBLE

Why GLEN and WOLFE Not getting sweats?.. if we tinkering, might as well tinker with everyone so we know their capabilities.!!
Beenie trainin wit dem every day im am very sure he is aware of their capabilities

1]; } ?>