April 28, 2024, 01:18:09 AM

Author Topic: URGENT! UK-based Warriors Supporters Needed For Radio Five Live in Nottingham  (Read 1206 times)

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
If you're in or around Nottingham, or are willing to travel there on Tuesday 6th June, Radio Five Live needs your help.

See below:

I am producing a World Cup Special programme for Sport on Five (on Radio Five Live) on the evening of Tuesday June 6th. It'll be for 2 hours at Nottingham Forest Football Club (from 8 until 10pm). We have a panellist of Graeme Le Saux, Nigel Martyn, Daryll Powell and hopefully Martin O'Neill.

We have 200 fans coming as well to sit in the audience and ask questions. But what I'm looking for, are some football fans supporting OTHER countries, who will be either available to join us that evening - ie yourself or any friends you may know who'll be interested - to either ask one of our panellists a question, or chat to them about Trinidad and Tobago. This World Cup special programme will have a HUGE audience. We can't pay a fee (because we're the BBC and they barely even pay me) but we'll have food and they'll be a few drinks in it for you, but most of all it’ll be a good laugh and it's all good radio experience.
---

If you're interested, please PM or email me [sinistra AT gmail.com]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 04:56:58 AM by sin »
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
PS - Primarily looking for T&T Supporters!
-be the change you wish to see-

1]; } ?>