March 28, 2024, 03:32:31 PM

Author Topic: Beenie is a good poker player  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenie is a good poker player
« on: June 01, 2006, 01:42:21 PM »
Beenie is a good poker player that is what came to me by analyzing the to game we played, he’s not show his hand bluffing all the way and keeping a strait face. With that said he knows what he’s doing when its time to play the real game he will show his genius, remember teams scouting us will look at our line up and decide how to play us so if he put a different line every time they wouldn’t know where we coming from.

The other thing most of our players are playing not to get hurt so I will give them a bile look at Spann you know that had to hurt him so close but yet so far we all know Stern will start and that’s it we will play with one striker five midfielders and four defenders there will be no surprises Jack will be in goal and we will have two wingers not one like he’s been playing the main we have to do is defend (the coach can’t do that for you) we have to shout down the play early and not give stupid fouls, and score our chances that football. SO ALL THE WEAK HEARTS STOP IT.     
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 01:58:42 PM by Bally »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenie is a good poker player
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 01:56:47 PM »
Some how or de other I have a feeling Beenie already have a formation and team planned for that first game and all the friendlies is gimmick.   De startin eleven going to include Latas as he is the best reader of the game on the team.

If that is the case and we put on a good show against Sweden...then he is truly ah boss.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »
 :beermug: :beermug:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 06:04:16 PM »
Some how or de other I have a feeling Beenie already have a formation and team planned for that first game and all the friendlies is gimmick.   De startin eleven going to include Latas as he is the best reader of the game on the team.

If that is the case and we put on a good show against Sweden...then he is truly ah boss.

Hmmm.... interesting.  This is what I was wondering....
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 06:21:30 PM »
Beenie is a good poker player that is what came to me by analyzing the to game we played, he’s not show his hand bluffing all the way and keeping a strait face. With that said he knows what he’s doing when its time to play the real game he will show his genius, remember teams scouting us will look at our line up and decide how to play us so if he put a different line every time they wouldn’t know where we coming from.

The other thing most of our players are playing not to get hurt so I will give them a bile look at Spann you know that had to hurt him so close but yet so far we all know Stern will start and that’s it we will play with one striker five midfielders and four defenders there will be no surprises Jack will be in goal and we will have two wingers not one like he’s been playing the main we have to do is defend (the coach can’t do that for you) we have to shout down the play early and not give stupid fouls, and score our chances that football. SO ALL THE WEAK HEARTS STOP IT.     

Hmmm interesting, I have faith in our side and I know we can pull off the impossible.

To the 2nd round and beyond
[/b] [/color]
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 06:42:07 PM »
jack in goal....i doubt

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 07:06:22 PM »
1 point from 3 games in the hex....still qualify for world cup? who am i to question the great Beenie and his tactics? men getting on as if Bertille still at the helm....
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 07:27:02 PM »
1 point from 3 games in the hex....still qualify for world cup? who am i to question the great Beenie and his tactics? men getting on as if Bertille still at the helm....

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yuh   under-flickin-stand...Is Beenieee..Uncle Beenie..d gyul dem puncawenie!!!
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 07:54:54 PM »

Well said, ah not sure about de keeper doh.  :-\
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 08:17:37 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 08:11:40 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yuh   under-flickin-stand...Is Beenieee..Uncle Beenie..d gyul dem puncawenie!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 08:38:39 PM »
BIG POST WARRIOR KING :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

but ask the latest moderator we had a sort of convo bout this

throughout that slovenia game i kept thinkin beenie mad dis is not the man i kno to coach this team

but saturday must come so we all go seeback to 4-5-1

the battle is between the wingers glenn(#8 say he fit and rearing) edwards right wise (will take on and will get a ball in) and samuel (makes up in speed what he lacks in guile)
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 08:55:17 PM »
i love this thread... it free of warrior critics... lol... but this is the same thing i was thinking and telling ppl... hopefully we're correct... i trust in Beenie... if we dont see the main squad and formation on saturday expect it against st. pauli  ;) let them get a 11-0 cut ass... Beenia has been here b4 he know what he doing

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 09:07:21 PM »
I agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

1]; } ?>