April 29, 2024, 04:56:04 AM

Author Topic: T&TFF still have World Cup tickets (19-May-2006).  (Read 5366 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&TFF still have World Cup tickets (19-May-2006).
« on: May 19, 2006, 05:25:05 AM »
T&TFF still have World Cup tickets.
T&T Express Reports.
[/size]

FIFA, governing body for world football, have made a limited number of World Cup tickets in all categories available to Trinidad and Tobago. The tickets include those for a few games not involving Trinidad and Tobago, who will contest preliminary Group B games against Sweden, England and Paraguay. These tickets are now available to the public on a first-come first-serve basis. Those interested can contact T&T Germany 2006 Limited Ticket Bureau between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the following numbers: 1-868-624-2668, 1-868-623-8821, 1-868-627-4137 or fax 1-868-623-5296.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&TFF still have World Cup tickets (19-May-2006).
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 09:41:53 AM »
i just checked, spoke to a candice who confirmed they have tickets for Trinidad games, but tell me to pass back about other matches

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 11:24:19 AM »
they hav tickets for all tnt games?

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 11:46:17 AM »
what the hell is wrong with ttff?? how de ass they have tix left and they cant distribute the existing orders to WN!!
Hart for president

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 02:28:49 PM »
Win tickets to see England v T&T, click here for more info.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 02:42:49 PM »
From what I understand, there are still more than enough tickets to go around...pester TTFF

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »
ok guys TTFF definately have tickets for ALL T&T games, the girl say it's on a first come first serve bases

they also have tickets, only cat 1 and cat 2, for most of the other WC matches,
these seem limited and you have to apply and wait until tuesday to see if you get

sadly one of the games they don't have is the Agentina Vs Netherlands  :'(, game i most want to see

Offline TTFAn

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 09:49:13 AM »
Well.......... the latest I'm hearing out of TTFF today is that despite happily taking orders for the TT vs ENG game, they are now saying they are "oversubscribed" and gving priority to those who are ordering ALL of the TT matches.  I have no idea how that is supposed to work, since the vast majority of people planning to attend all of the matches would have already secured their tickets to the other games.  It seems if you ordered late, you getting priority......... wtf????

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 10:08:25 AM »
Is anyone getting through?  The numbers have been busy all morning.

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 11:36:07 AM »
Well.......... the latest I'm hearing out of TTFF today is that despite happily taking orders for the TT vs ENG game, they are now saying they are "oversubscribed" and gving priority to those who are ordering ALL of the TT matches.  I have no idea how that is supposed to work, since the vast majority of people planning to attend all of the matches would have already secured their tickets to the other games.  It seems if you ordered late, you getting priority......... wtf????

But these a$$es them.... what is the point of advertising "first come first served"? They stopped showing Sesame Street in Trinidad or what?
They better release my 3 tickets  else [ i will update later when I think of something ].

Who makes up these rules? Give priority to those who ordering all the TT games... they probably selling the tickets to d English. On the plus side, we might have a bigger pool of Birchalls to choose from now.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 12:09:02 PM »

They better release my 3 tickets  else [ i will update later when I think of something ].

Monty if it have Enlgish men in TTFF seats and you eh get throu, me an FF go take care of it for you  :challenge:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 12:12:20 PM by ricky »

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 12:24:25 PM »

Monty if it have Enlgish men in TTFF seats and you eh get throu, me an FF go take care of it for you  :challenge:

In that case, you and FF better put up allyuh Paraguay ticket for resale... I doh have much hope for allyuh  :rotfl:

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 01:25:37 PM »

In that case, you and FF better put up allyuh Paraguay ticket for resale... I doh have much hope for allyuh  :rotfl:

Dem English go buy it man, dat match for 1 and 2nd in d group  :rotfl:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 04:29:25 AM »
i appied for brazil vs japan cat 1........

noqw hear dis... u cah get tikets upgraded...like i wanted my tiks to upgrade from cat 2 to cat 1

but no u cant do dat  >:(

so imagine i cud get a cat 1 brazil game but not a f**king cat 1 TnT game   WDMC!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 08:48:30 AM »

Can anyone give a list of the non-T&T tickets they have available?

1. Brazil vs. Japan

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 09:29:05 AM »
i appied for brazil vs japan cat 1........

noqw hear dis... u cah get tikets upgraded...like i wanted my tiks to upgrade from cat 2 to cat 1

but no u cant do dat  >:(

so imagine i cud get a cat 1 brazil game but not a f**king cat 1 TnT game   WDMC!

I think you being very unreasonable. They already allocated and printed your tickets, and now you want to upgrade? This is not a plane ticket where you have 200 ppl on a flight. It have many other ppl just trying to get any category of tickets, so you should count yourself very lucky to be in the position you are currently in.

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 07:17:54 PM »

This turned out to be the case for real yes. They nearly didn;t give my parents the invoice as they said I needed to purchase all the tickets. Then the woman helping my parents out spoke to the supervisor and came up with more bobol in that I need to give them proof of the other tickets I bought. So I have to tell them I have a ticket thru WN (Sweden) and I sent her screen shots of the FIFA customer service details for the Paraguay game thru her own personal email (a yahoo account). I tried faxing it first but my mother told me they using the fax machine to place calls, so the damn thing busy. Eventually, they made up the invoice and gave it to my parents who paid it at Republic Bank.

Tickets expected by Friday, Saturday or Sunday... so i waiting for round 10 of bobol.

All this nonsense even though I had my name on the "copybook" early December. All the calls I placed to TTFF from my work phone (my employer might fire my arse just now).

Anyhow, I happy that it might work out in the end.

So I have Cat1 for Paraguay and England (hopefully) and the cat 3 Sweden tix.

Offline TTFAn

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 08:19:28 PM »
Yeah boy same story with me.  I had to send in copies of my WN Paypal receipt and my FIFA email.  They say we get thru, my friend paid today and supposed to collect on Friday, but as my friend told the lady at the TTFF office......... "we ent believing it until we have tickets IN HAND!" So hopefully I will see all yuh in the stands for the England game.

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 01:41:38 PM »
T&TFF still have World Cup tickets.
T&T Express Reports.
[/size]

FIFA, governing body for world football, have made a limited number of World Cup tickets in all categories available to Trinidad and Tobago. The tickets include those for a few games not involving Trinidad and Tobago, who will contest preliminary Group B games against Sweden, England and Paraguay. These tickets are now available to the public on a first-come first-serve basis. Those interested can contact T&T Germany 2006 Limited Ticket Bureau between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the following numbers: 1-868-624-2668, 1-868-623-8821, 1-868-627-4137 or fax 1-868-623-5296.

Thanks for this article Flex. I finally got all my tickets in hand and ready to roll. If I didn't wake up that morning and saw this, I woulda still be scampering for England tickets.

1]; } ?>