April 28, 2024, 08:19:39 PM

Author Topic: KND Picks for world cup advancement  (Read 1483 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
KND Picks for world cup advancement
« on: June 02, 2006, 05:59:12 AM »
A - Germany and Costa Rica: Costa Rica's Offence will get them past Equador and Poland.

B - England and Trinidad (Just because I is a Soca Warrior)

c - Argentina and Ivory Coast (Holland have a good squad but they are very inexperienced They may self destruct in classic dutch style)

D- Portugal and Mexico

E- Italy and Ghana (Czech have a good team but this is there first ever world cup pressure of expectations will make them falter, USA is not in form and do not match up good against these teams. USA can beat possesion teams such as Portugal and Spain but running teams they have problems with, Ghana can run with them so they in for a hard time. Serbia is a over achiever their luck will run out.

F Brazil and Japan; Japan fittness will take them over crotia

G France and Switzerland

H Spain and Ukraine

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: KND Picks for world cup advancement
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 07:16:37 AM »
KND like yuh resurrecting sah. Yuh real scarce dese days. :devil:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 07:28:19 AM »
A - Germany and Costa Rica: Costa Rica's Offence will get them past Equador and Poland.

c - Argentina and Ivory Coast (Holland have a good squad but they are very inexperienced They may self destruct in classic dutch style)
You are wrong on this one
The dutch might not make it, it is extremely hard to beat Argentina with messi & the others
But I know it will not be in classic dutch style. Marco's team is different if we lose and this is of course very well possible it will be cause our opponent is better & luckier nothing else. Holland will give it all this time.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:03:14 AM by Tallman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 08:32:10 AM »
Personally i think Holland will reach the final against brazil, i puttin ah £10 on it at 28-1

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 08:45:33 AM »

E- Italy and Ghana (Czech have a good team but this is there first ever world cup pressure of expectations will make them falter, USA is not in form and do not match up good against these teams. USA can beat possesion teams such as Portugal and Spain but running teams they have problems with, Ghana can run with them so they in for a hard time. Serbia is a over achiever their luck will run out.

Serbia is in Argentina's group
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 12:21:36 PM »

D- Portugal and Mexico

F Brazil and Japan; Japan fittness will take them over crotia

G France and Switzerland

H Spain and Ukraine

czechoslovkia was in the 1934 and 1962 final...played in about 8 WCs already..do u mean their first WC under the name Czech Republic?..anyway, they only qualify through a playoff but I expect them to be a dark horse and probably reach the semis.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 12:36:30 PM »
i expect the czechs to advance... thought they might be a tad demotivated by their loss to t&t  ;D i real hopeful... lol

1]; } ?>