April 29, 2024, 12:08:33 AM

Author Topic: other than T&T who we supporting  (Read 19745 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: other than T&T who we supporting
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2006, 03:47:25 PM »
Mexico, Costa Rica, Holland, Brasil, Ghana, Germany.......

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2006, 03:49:47 PM »
Argentina - my side since 94, the first world cup i watched...
Italy - i also enjoyed d itlalians in 94, and stuck wid dem

Spain & Portugal are my Dark horses

and i like czech republic 2 buh i cyar back dem this rounds....

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2006, 03:51:14 PM »
Argentina all de way, also i like to see portugal play,

;D ;D

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »
Fellaz i not saying allyuh is brazil waggon men  but trini's on a general basis just like brazil cuz dey win 5 trophy....

yes i admitted i only liked england for a few years now cuz i got threw off by brazil due to their number of "fans"(i.e waggonists)....

i hear yuh but u cant let men stop u from supporting ah team..if that is yuh logic then u shouldnt support the soca warriors because i know endless men only supporting the team because they qualify for the world cup...after world cup dem men will be scarce till the next one..worse yet if we get nuff licks in the WC...they will immediately switch to cricket.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2006, 03:57:09 PM »
nah well i always had a soft spot for england  but wen i mention dat 2 de waggonist dey start to pound me and DAT is wat throw me offf 

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2006, 04:19:22 PM »
Only T&T, no one else.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2006, 04:32:02 PM »
England, Sweden and Paraguay

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »
Brazil.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline morgz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2006, 05:03:29 PM »
Brazil,Portugal,Italy due to the style of play more so Brazil cuz I believe wid de right determination discipline and planning our style of play can become similar to their's

Offline paddy

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2006, 05:08:47 PM »
T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T

SOCA WARRIORS ALL THE WAY

« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 06:07:59 AM by paddy »

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2006, 05:18:05 PM »
Sorry to change the subject but what is a 'waggonist'?  I have wanted to ask this for a few months but felt too stupid to ask.  Is it something to do with jumping on the band wagon or am I off the mark?

My second team is T&T and that's because of 'Me mum' and also because I see how passionate you all are about your team.  Beenhaker has recently said that T&T won't win the world cup, that may be the case but you will win a lot more, respect and the support of millions from around the world.  You already have the support of the Scottish nation (including my wife) and there are more scottish people around the world than in Scotland.
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2006, 05:28:03 PM »
USA, Mexico, Costa Rica
ah boy yuh talk good dey ... CONCACAF teams go real surprise people ... afta dat ... Ivory Coast
Snake in de balliser

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »
I have always been a brasil fan
buh also have a lil sum for argentina even doh das kina impossible to like them both buh  once ida messi or saviola an de field dey have my backin

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2006, 05:34:42 PM »
Nobody mention the SOCCEROOS What wrong wit u people? The whole of Australia supporting the Soca warriors. Give we some support nah!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2006, 05:50:30 PM »
Reason I back Brazil

My first memory of a WC game in 1978 Brazil draw with Peru age 8

!982 Heartbreak by Rossi and Italy

1986 Heartbreak Zico miss the penalty in regulation and Socrates in the penalty kick out lose to France. To compound it France lose to Germany

1990 Cailguri sink we after Carreca and company throw away nuff goal

1994 My first Brazil  victory. Tell fellas does play ball who could forget Josimar goal's in 86.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2006, 06:22:22 PM »
I supporting the Brazilian womens team(checks to see if wifey looking), after seeing that teams pics(well thats if it was the real womens team)

I supporting Germany and England

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2006, 06:26:23 PM »
forza italia & del piero....once he play we safe (esp if he coming off the bench)

P.S.  see u b*****s in champions league winners circle & serie A next year

Nobody mention the SOCCEROOS What wrong wit u people? The whole of Australia supporting the Soca warriors. Give we some support nah!!!!

australia ;D

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2006, 06:35:05 PM »
Brazil and Ghana.....................

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »
Scarface they will take dat smile off your face bro...DONT UNDERESTIMATE.!!!!! ;D

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2006, 06:43:14 PM »
outside ah TNT  why would you want anyone else  but BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2006, 06:52:35 PM »
Meh gul make it clear, that other than trinidad and tobago, ah ha to support South Korea.

But Brazil and ah know people go give meh an award for this but England.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2006, 08:44:56 PM »
Fellaz i not saying allyuh is brazil waggon men  but trini's on a general basis just like brazil cuz dey win 5 trophy....

yes i admitted i only liked england for a few years now cuz i got threw off by brazil due to their number of "fans"(i.e waggonists)....

Small Mag..you real young..so yuh feel everyone who following Brazil doing so because they win 5 trophies, but that talk is tata. Most men on this site, supporting Brazil when they was holding their licks good and proper in the WC. Is the style of play brother..the festive fans, the goal celebrations and even the cool starboy nicknames. Many of us subconsiously associate with them becasue they are black, white, brown, yellow and red...just like us. They have the same festive attitude and love a deadly rhythm section. They doh business during carnaval and samba is presha. The romantic image of Brazilian football is owed to a lot more than just what happens on the field.

First WC I have ever watch was 1982. I doh remember anything except the final when Italy beat Germany. At that point Italy had the same number of WCs as Brazil. I eh no Italy fan. I start to back Brazil hard in 1986 cuz I liked Careca style of play...simple as that. Plus..I eh go lie..for a while there, they actually make a mullett look cool. They lose to France...Argentina would have been ah easy side to jump on with Diego in unbelievable form..not me..What about 1990?..Brazil lose to Argentina in the 2nd round. Worse performance by a Brazilian team since 1966. Still love my Brazil and eh see them win nutten yet (except for the 1989 Copa America). Germany win the whole thing (their third final in a row) and now join Italy and Brazil with 3 WC wins. So you cyah even argue it was the 3 WC from way back before many of us were even born..when it had sides looking like they were going to surpass that in the present day. Even Argentina with 2 WC wins had played in their 3rd final in 4 WC by 1990 and was looking like a side for the future. So yuh might be right about some fans...but I doubt yuh right about most
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:46:30 PM by Filho »

Offline madmonn

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2006, 09:08:51 PM »
TNT. Brazil and Holland-

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2006, 09:44:46 PM »
After we, is Brazil
Then France because they have ginga, and Zizou of course ;D
Ketch footballitis

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2006, 09:48:41 PM »
ma friends ask me da same thing & they know how much i lov football/socceri say once T&T dey i dey if dey go out wenever dey go out i dont care bout anybody else who vex vex :devil:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2006, 10:45:23 PM »
This has to be Spain's year..they finally had to struggle going into a major tournament.
maybe that give them some reslove to work harder in order to progress further this time
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Warrior Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2006, 11:01:56 PM »
T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T  and then maybe Brazil in that order
T-&-T!  #1 one Team in The WORLDDDDDDD

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2006, 03:19:51 AM »
Allyuh name 5 defenders from Brazil nah ..... set of waggonists

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

small mag if yuh bitter england get totally dominated from a 10-man Brazil in 2002 i understand  ;D

i following dem since i small

aye i is a england waggonist  i only supporting dem for 2 years now...... i am a brazillian but i off dem now cuz all dem ppl just jump on dem waggon  but i love brazil... but right now i on a england scene

Small mag I don't normally take shots at people on the board, but that statement above real suspect...... yuh was ah brasil fan buh now yuh off dem and yuh supportin england now! next week yuh go be supportin france....... horse being a fan is not a seasonal ting.... being a fan is a life sentence....

1) brasil (mother)   1) trinidad (father)

If dem two team get beat..... my world cup is over.... it will become like the NBA post Jordan.... I just will not give a fack..... and Small Mag... at some point we will meet at a warrior nation get together, you can ask me to names 5 of flamengo's defenders and whatever else you please....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 03:23:56 AM by marcus »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2006, 03:52:31 AM »
  Ah change mih mine.

T&T and de 1998 Russian women synchronized swimming team. :devil: :devil:
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2006, 11:45:16 AM »