March 28, 2024, 09:04:07 AM

Author Topic: EXCLUSIVITY FOR TV6 AND NCC4 COVERAGE FOR SPORT EVENTS: NO WAY  (Read 905 times)

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

today was the biggest game team t&t ever had in playing football playing against the number 2 ranked team in the world

and what did NCC do? they F&&^ked up the coverage, and claimed it was not their fault, the fault originated from a feed in england
well it is their fault weather they choose to pass the blame or not period. they had a good feed up to pregame where we say ruskin mark interviewing beanie

Now i do say these stations clamour for exclusivity during big sporting events and the feed is usually much poorer than we would get on espn or other wise, what if they blog up the thing again(meaning TV6 this time)for the world cup

I will do like abu bakkar and take over those stupid local stations, i mean we will go mad especially as they will be forcing our cable and direct Tv channels to block the international feeds. this is not fair and right to us sports fans

I will not support no monopoly on TV rights if this is the kind of service we provide for coverag of sport events

This was an outrage. Thank god for internet TV

and worse again they plan to show it over at 7pm i think (DURING THE NEWS TIME BEST WE WATCH NEWS HIGHLIGHTS)

NCC you get a BIg STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHERE IS SPALK when you need him to Blast these people!!!!!   

Offline Coco

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EXCLUSIVITY FOR TV6 AND NCC4 COVERAGE FOR SPORT EVENTS: NO WAY
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 03:37:37 PM »
Hey Mock de Dread,
Can you tell me what site you went to for the internet tv...

thnxs

1]; } ?>