June 15, 2024, 08:54:33 PM

Author Topic: I hate to say I told you so BUT  (Read 10652 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I hate to say I told you so BUT
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 02:48:51 PM »
I would start Jack over Shaka as well...this was always my stance

Jack is simply more agile and has quicker reaction, whether you like it or not

first goal.... jack was!!!! saving it

second goal... jack was punching it away not infront...

3rd goal ...jack was definitley f**king saving it

this is a joke post rite??

cuz if it isnt........dis post is real assness
how in d world could anyone tell wat sumone else would do if dey wasnt dere

can u prove jack woulda stop those goals??

its time u guys stop commenting in goalkeepers ........cuz yall doh really no wha goin on

just say if u tink the goals were gd or bad......and save urself from sounding dumb.....

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 02:49:41 PM »
lol... my opinion he wudda have saved them

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »
The man take ah shot from OUTSIDE the penalty area and Shaka didn't come out...he just dive and parry it two feet away from him and then crawl back to try to hold it ah second time and the striker just stroll in and score...

How anybody could say it wasn't Shaka fault...ah doh know ???

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 02:54:48 PM »
The man take ah shot from OUTSIDE the penalty area and Shaka didn't come out...he just dive and parry it two feet away from him and then crawl back to try to hold it ah second time and the striker just stroll in and score...

How anybody could say it wasn't Shaka fault...ah doh know ???

thank you . !.. I still crossed with that ..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 02:55:36 PM »
I would start Jack over Shaka as well...this was always my stance

Jack is simply more agile and has quicker reaction, whether you like it or not

first goal.... jack was!!!! saving it

second goal... jack was punching it away not infront...

3rd goal ...jack was definitley f**king saving it

Alyuh not dunce in joke nah...which jack saving that 3rd or 2nd goal...make sense nah...Jack is a good shot stopper but get serious, d 3rd goal was going straight past him, dere wudn't even have any rebound

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2006, 02:56:17 PM »
3rd goal was d one shaka spill yuh f**king 28 post waggonist...

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 02:58:43 PM »
Jack will probably Start because his game was very compact during the wales match,
Distribution was spot on and did not make many mistakes.

Both goals could not be stoped and were from close in.

As Jack was the previous starter Shaka need to come good to displace him Jack will keep his spot.

Who ever starts in the Cheq match will start in the world cup

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2006, 02:59:39 PM »
Cheyenne easy calm down.

Jack is a pothound he wasn't saving none of them goals i telling you that now, de man can't keep.

SHAKA IS DE MAN WITH DE PLAN

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2006, 03:00:35 PM »
Shaka, Jack, Shaka Jack..... how nobody aint talkin bout Ince. Small Magician would Ince have saved dem goals? lol  and if so the same Shaka allyuh cussin now is Shaka better than Ince currently.  I ain't hearin no petitions for Ince is 3 keepers we have unless allyuh doh think Ince would stop dem goals :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2006, 03:02:44 PM »

Idiot, i on dis website long before TNT qualify, i jus doh run up my mouth talking a pile about everyting i see ...u jus showing how f*&king  stupid u is, u big dunceman

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
lol... my opinion he wudda have saved them

lol.....if u say so..........so u think he woulda make d same saves shaka make 2 den?........

or would those hav scored on jack

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2006, 03:09:36 PM »

Idiot, i on dis website long before TNT qualify, i jus doh run up my mouth talking a pile about everyting i see ...u jus showing how f*&king  stupid u is, u big dunceman

i hear longer than u...and if u no tnt football well if u ever saw tnt play u will no dat kelvin jack wud have saved that 3rd goal

once again f**k you

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2006, 03:15:27 PM »

i hear longer than u...and if u no tnt football well if u ever saw tnt play u will no dat kelvin jack wud have saved that 3rd goal

once again f**k you

I watchin trinidad football long time....I see kelvin play, i watchin him play long time, I grow up same place as kelvin and i saw d goals that scored against him against wales ,and if ur puerile intelligence make u feel Jack is trinidad's best keeper , then keep talking so everybody know how stupid u is...doh blame jack  for them goals but blame shaka...yuh immature,double standard,dotish imps

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2006, 03:18:08 PM »
haha ok.... just remember you is a f**king ass... and jack is better than shaka
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 03:24:21 PM by Small Magician »

MickeyRat

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2006, 03:18:25 PM »
Shaka on the bench.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 03:25:44 PM »
I never thought i'd say this but small m, stop talking just stop, ya making an idiot of yourself, your my boy but dred stop thinking jack is king. Lewee let beenie decide who keeping.

If allya wanna cuss lewee cuss about dwight playing sweeper, what de hell was up with that, dwight is a goalscorer not goal stopper.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 03:26:24 PM »
haha ok.... just remember you is a f**king ass... and jack is better than kelvin
ok ok stop talkin
allya tying up allya selves oui ::)

ahahahaha  :devil: :devil: :devil:

COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

MickeyRat

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 03:28:53 PM »
These little youths on the forum need to cool out ah bit and chill with the useless cussin.

We will rebound.

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 03:31:05 PM »
palos you right..i know i was telling you a few months ago shaka will be ready for the world cup and the number 1 spot but unfortunately he is not... you were right.. shaka is SLOW(ooowwwww) right now.. allyuh not seeing that even the shots that go wide that shaka is late on the dive.. and his hands are not as safe as they used to be.. he is operating in slow motion right now.. i cant say conclusively jack would have prevented all 3 goals but i feel he would have done better
anyways fellas time to stop the fighting.. coz there is no need to overreact to this result

MickeyRat

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
These little youths on the forum need to cool out ah bit and chill with the useless cussin.

We will rebound.
POST OF DE YEAR
buh I have to say is BIG men also :o :o :o :o

Who ever.  Men is just ups and excite themselves for no reason.  

MickeyRat

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2006, 03:34:07 PM »
palos you right..i know i was telling you a few months ago shaka will be ready for the world cup and the number 1 spot but unfortunately he is not... you were right.. shaka is SLOW(ooowwwww) right now.. allyuh not seeing that even the shots that go wide that shaka is late on the dive.. and his hands are not as safe as they used to be.. he is operating in slow motion right now.. i cant say conclusively jack would have prevented all 3 goals but i feel he would have done better
anyways fellas time to stop the fighting.. coz there is no need to overreact to this result

I for one was hoping we would get the starting jersey, but after tonight's display, Jack is the man thus far.  Shaka's legs look heavy and now I'm convinced age has caught up with him.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2006, 03:42:58 PM »
Best we did call Duarance Williams cause Ince getting lob from all kinda Grenadian!!

all of allyuh who quarelling bout goalkeeper is imps and allyuh in denial...

De defense was shite... FULL STOP
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2006, 03:44:52 PM »

De ting is....I have massive respeck fuh de Don Shaka Hislop eh.  In his prime....this woulda be a no brainer.  Shaka save enough matches for T&T in the past....2 that immediately come to mind is a game in Azteca stadium against Mexico and one in de last Hex against Honduras when we salt dem 1-0 in dey house.

That said...I have been worried everytime I have seen Shaka lately for West Ham.  De man reaction times dem very slow.  Dat eh changin.  All de experience etc yuh have not goin to compensate fully for lack of agility.  Ah glad u self recognise that even shots dat was goin wide, de man late on.

When in form....between the 3 a dem.....Ince for me is the best of de 3.  He is better at coming off his line than either.....he almost as agile as Jack....and he have experience.   However....he too is prone to de dotish mistake.

Jack apparently works VERY HARD in practice and is the one MOST LIKELY to keep the team in the game with a brilliant save.  Yes...he also likely to miskick more so dan de others...but that con I feel is outweighed by the pro's he brings.

For those blaming the defence.....yes...the defence definitely need work....but that is why you have a goalie.  The goalie is there to bail out the team.  If you didn't need somebody to bail you out.....it woulda be 10 a side football.  Jack in my opinion is the best equipped of the 3 RIGHT NOW to bail out the team.  And de way tings lookin....wit 2 weeks to go before we first match...we go NEED somebody to bail we out every now and then, and for me...dat man is NOT Shaka.

As I said...I have plenty respect for Shaka Hislop....but we, and most importantly Beenie, cannot afford to be sentimental going into these games of our lives.  Remember the shot the Welsh player take early in the game that Jack dive and put round the post?  Allyuh really think Shaka woulda get to that?  The sentimental in me would love to hope so....but the REALIST in me knows otherwise.

At the end of the day, whoever Beenie go with have my full support....ALL OF OUR PLAYERS HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT.  But dat doh mean I eh go RESPECTFULLY call it as I see it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 03:49:06 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2006, 04:02:06 PM »
I wouldnt say that if Jack saved we would have won 1-0. However theres no getting away from the Fact that, that last goal should have never got to the back of the net... it really was a bad blunder by shaka... Ive been pushing for him as number 1 for a while now... but if he is going to be our #1 he really needs to shape up... both him AND Jack havent saved well in our last few games by any stretch of the imagination.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2006, 04:24:44 PM »
It would be perfect if we had a keeper with Shak's head and Jack's agility
that way we would not have any mental mistakes and a more fantastic saves but such is life ,the cards dealts to us are Shak, Jack and Clayton anyone of these keepers,imo, can start on most of the teams going to the WC so I think we are in good shape in that department.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »
Shaka done.

Great fella......great servant of de game.....tremendously experienced...

BUT

He gone thru

Hope everybody recognise now who is de Numero uno fuh de keeper wuk.

you self ::) not wid dat defense

do you honestly think Jack would have done any better? would the scoreline have read any differently?

yes pointman!... d scorline wudda been tnt 1 slovenia 0
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline trini_hotspur

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2006, 04:39:04 PM »
One bad performance and suddenly the sky is falling. All this rubbish about waggonist. We have very few quality players, shaka has shown consistancy all season for west ham, is he world class, hell no. Having said that, he's light years ahead of Jack, who is in the spl and doesn't play for the big 2, even big 4. Reality is we are not a great team, and to critise men who played about themselves and got to a world cup is wrong. I can only think it's because you guys must chose you club based on results and players rather than sticking with them when they have a bad run, we probably won't get a point at the world cup, but that's still a hell of an achievement.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2006, 04:50:23 PM »
I did not see the 3rd goal. Shaka did look slow and his handling was poor.
The defense horrible and this experiment with Cyd as a CB is not worth continuing.
While I think that Ince is the best of the three, he has not been playing and that rust showed against the Grenadians.
I also think that Jack is sure to misjudge a cross or miskick a ball but is  playing the best right now and it gives me no comfort to say that Jack will probably start.
To Small Mag
No need to cuss man. Just state yuh case and be cool.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2006, 05:42:38 PM »
Alrighty done it

Forget Shaka, Kelvin and how he name/what ya may call him

I dey Cana GO BE GOALIE.....
ah have ah plan.

lord ah going and get poun'