April 28, 2024, 12:43:05 AM

Author Topic: DREAMS ARE FREE  (Read 1525 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
DREAMS ARE FREE
« on: June 03, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
So why not have a big one. Man posting bout reality check etc. When we start every qualifying series we dream about goin to the WC. Well if we did not dream we would not have qualified.

When we qualified I dreamnt about goin to the WC and come Thursday 8th June 2006 at 11:30 I leave for T'bgo to go England and then on the way Germany. It will take me almost 24 hrs but I will be there because of a dream.

So all who dreaming about us doin well in Germany 2006 keep dreaming. It all starts with a DREAM.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: DREAMS ARE FREE
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE BUYING TICKETS AND MAKING HOTEL RESERAVATIONS TO GO SEE TNT IN THE WORLD CUP...I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT TO BE LVING IT !!!!!

A DREAM COME THROUGH!!

WE REACH !!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »
The reality check is that we reach. Some people behaving like this is a Gold Cup. This is BIG BOY BALL. This is the highest possible level of football that can be attained. Yes we will strugle and loose games but that is no reason to stop dreaming and hoping and praying....that is what has got us here in the first place.

DREAMS ARE FREE !!!!!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »
I hoping for de best !

Hold it dong !
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »
So why not have a big one. Man posting bout reality check etc. When we start every qualifying series we dream about goin to the WC. Well if we did not dream we would not have qualified.

When we qualified I dreamnt about goin to the WC and come Thursday 8th June 2006 at 11:30 I leave for T'bgo to go England and then on the way Germany. It will take me almost 24 hrs but I will be there because of a dream.

So all who dreaming about us doin well in Germany 2006 keep dreaming. It all starts with a DREAM.

Fair enough... It does begin with a dream.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 03:15:54 PM »
true talk......but one usually wake up from dreamin...wishing..why it wasnt so......we all hope for the best...but either way ..shud be proud

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 03:19:15 PM »
Dreaming is fine but "no farmer ever ploughed a field in his mind" ....we ahve to keep on doing and can't afford to lapse.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 03:46:53 PM »
Men on this site real funny. Is either men never achieve anything extraordinary in life or they forgetful.
You cyah write common entrance/ Sea and then expect to come ayear after and write CXC. The team now make it out the hex fo the first time and men expecting them to play like if they going to win the cup. All of our dreams was to make it to the cup. One point after three games. Things wasn't looking so good yet it still had dreamers.

Whenever I lost hold of my dream no matter how big it was I turned to my family, friends and SUPPORTERS, their beilef is what helped me get back on the correct path.

In football the better team does not always win. Rememberr Stern goal against Mexico. Nobody pass the ball to the man it just bounce in his path and he score. Birchall had one too! Look at highlights of the hex. We had a very lucky run. Who know what will happen on the 10th, 15th and 20th. Somebody letting all yuh know this didn't happen only because of Beenie, or individual players. If we did win all the games in the friendlies and perform in the cup men woulda start a chuch of Beenie.

Let us plant our feet back firmly on the ground and start believing again.

I have a dream!
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

1]; } ?>