April 27, 2024, 12:57:29 AM

Author Topic: Give credit nah  (Read 3244 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Give credit nah
« on: June 03, 2006, 05:45:31 PM »
I watching the game and yuh know what? TNT holding they on after Czech score; I mean we getting any penetration except for that shot that Stern had  straight on the goalie but the mistakes we made is fixable. I mean yuh have tuh pick up your  and marking have to be tighter.

I am pleasantly encouraged by what I saw. Yes we have to organize the attack up front and  wingers and midfielders have tuh help out on defense.

That Czech team is very tigh defensively and very organised in their attack. Look nah consider  the journey and the games we have played this eh too bad.

Yuh want to play with the 'big boys' then yuh have tuh elevate yuh game; Dem boys eh easy; There were times when we had very good ball possession. Th elessons learned from these games shoold go a long ways to getting us mentally and physically ready to face the standard of competition next week.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 09:49:33 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Give credit nah
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 05:57:02 PM »
consider this nah: we hold the second rank team in the world to 0-0 for ah half that is a POSITIVE to finish off our friendlies with and to build for the opening game.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 05:58:38 PM »
I watching the game and yuh know what? TNT holding they on after CZech score; I mean we getting any penetration except for that shot that Stern had  straight on the goalie but the mistakes we made is fixable. I mean yuh have tuh pick up your  and marking have to be tighter.

I am pleasantly encouraged by what I saw. Yes we have to organize the attack up front and  wingers and midfielders have tuh help out on defense.

That Czech team is very tigh defensively and very organised in their attack. Look nah consider  the journey and the games we have played this eh too bad.

Yuh want to play with the 'big boys' then yuh have tuh elevate yuh game; Dem boys eh easy; There were times when we had very good ball possession. Th elessons learned from these games shoold go a long ways to getting us mentally and physically ready to face the standard of competition next week.

I agree
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 06:06:21 PM »
Wait a min.. Wasnt that 3rd goal an offside goal ? Seems like it to me... Some one look at it again and give your comments please..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 06:07:27 PM »
consider on two of the goals, we left ah man unchecked; That is  ah mental lapse!!!! it eh that we got that badly outplayed!!!!!

I have more faith in this defeat than in the win we put over on Grenada!!!!!!

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 06:10:30 PM »
consider on two of the goals, we left ah man unchecked; That is  ah mental lapse!!!! it eh that we got that badly outplayed!!!!!

I have more faith in this defeat than in the win we put over on Grenada!!!!!!

yea was some dred defensive lapses, but i am not disheartened by what i am seeing..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »
I agree with you Alberta Trini, there were some good lessons to take from this match, not just for the World Cup but for our nation's football as a whole. :)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 06:51:40 PM »
Wait a min.. Wasnt that 3rd goal an offside goal ? Seems like it to me... Some one look at it again and give your comments please..
Wey alya see the game ? Give ah link nah ?
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 06:54:07 PM »
Yes Gilbert it look offside to me and a partner who was watching the highlights on tv6 news
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 06:57:15 PM »
not bad,but a lot of football is mental,so we cannot make mental lapses

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 06:58:58 PM »
Wey alya see the game ? Give ah link nah ?

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=16419.0

Check that thread sir.. there are two links to down load stuff from .!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 07:24:59 PM »
De little ah see we eh look bad atall
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »
Yes Gilbert it look offside to me and a partner who was watching the highlights on tv6 news

it wasnt offside... it have some rule... the guy who sent the cross was ahead of koller and so he wasnt offside... kinda  retarded to me... but i agree the guys learning and playing well... i was actually impressed with theobald workrate in the second half

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2006, 08:48:04 PM »

it wasnt offside... it have some rule... the guy who sent the cross was ahead of koller and so he wasnt offside... kinda retarded to me... but i agree the guys learning and playing well... i was actually impressed with theobald workrate in the second half

That 3rd goal was off side man....ah just see it on fox sports....

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 02:13:02 AM »

it wasnt offside... it have some rule... the guy who sent the cross was ahead of koller and so he wasnt offside... kinda retarded to me... but i agree the guys learning and playing well... i was actually impressed with theobald workrate in the second half

That 3rd goal was off side man....ah just see it on fox sports....

Coops.. Do you know the rule governing the the occurance in question?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 07:43:52 AM »
Ah was watchin de England vs Jamaica game yesterday an what was evident to me was dat as soon as England lose de ball, every manjack was trakkin back an puttin in ah tackle, which de WARRIORS do seem to do efficiently.
Judgin by all de comments on de board, deze are all fixable problems and HOPE dat we rectify dem by Saturday.

WIN,LOSE OR DRAW...................I AM AH SOCA WARRIOR!

KEEP IT POSITIVE FELLAS!
[VIBES IT UP!!]

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 07:49:39 AM »
de goal wasnt offside
alya need to re check de rule
didnt even look close if yuh ax me

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 10:08:16 AM »
Yuh know Nedved goal was a good goal ... but the 3rd goal had 4 tnt players converge on the man with the ball and the winger just run past everybody
Snake in de balliser

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 11:10:05 AM »
Th elessons learned from these games shoold go a long ways to getting us mentally and physically ready to face the standard of competition next week.

yea was some dred defensive lapses, but i am not disheartened by what i am seeing..

Now u guyz seeing de forest from de trees. De level of playing we up against forced we to bring up we game level.

Yuh tink it iz a coincidence that we have a easy game planned dis week after all deez tuff games? Win, loose or draw Beenie know what he doing. Beenie iz a master!!!

De boyz ready to represent good for T&T.

Big Up Soca Warriors!!!

1]; } ?>