April 26, 2024, 05:21:39 AM

Author Topic: BIG ?tion!!  (Read 4981 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
BIG ?tion!!
« on: June 04, 2006, 05:34:45 AM »
All yuh since TriniCana start de thread with de Toronto terror plot..and due to ah scene that play off with me inside Dupont Subway Station(Toronto) this week gone here..

Scene:  Walk een Dupont station...ride de escalator downstairs...walking towards de ticket booth as ah reach near de ticket booth 'BOOOOOOOOOOM' de ground shake...when a blink ah lie down flat on de floor.. ah thought a dead...then everything kick een..brain start wuking again...start feeling up mehself to make sure all meh body parts still dey..alright everything in tact.. start crying(seriously)..say two quick thank yuh jesus..that said...tears in meh eye,football bag in meh hand...is a pace upstairs to get out de station cause i not waiting around for a second one...run home (1 minute from station) reach een side put de tv on channel 24(news channel) and ah waiting to hear de words terrorist attack,al queda, bin laden etc...from outside i could hear real fire siren  ah swear de whole neighbourhood bunnin down...low and behold news story buss...a train derailed off de tracks and there was fiery blast/explosion no human casualities fire crews.police etc on de scene....and all this time i cussing bin laden and al queda mother inside out..
But in all honesty/seriousness i glad wasn't nothing like that...which brings me finally to my point and reason for this thread....

With all the conspiracies/wrong doings etc. that have surfaced and been brought to light surrounding 9/11 and it's buildup and execution...do you think that bin laden, al queda were scapegoats for something that was much bigger than them and their organisation or a attempt to create fear, a diversion for another political agenda (excuse to invade countries etc.)??   
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 06:22:14 AM by #8 »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: BIG ?tion!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 06:21:37 AM »
#8 ya last paragraph making meh think twice now...

like you know something that dey Cana ain't know...
full meh in nah, cause compare to allyuh in TO i living in dey bush.
is actually meh toy call meh and give meh dey run down, datz how i ended up on CNN for dem to break dey news better.

so if you know something...full meh in nah :beermug:

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 06:39:01 AM »
#8 ya last paragraph making meh think twice now...

like you know something that dey Cana ain't know...
full meh in nah, cause compare to allyuh in TO i living in dey bush.
is actually meh toy call meh and give meh dey run down, datz how i ended up on CNN for dem to break dey news better.

so if you know something...full meh in nah :beermug:

nah...all i was saying is before all de investigations surrounding 9/11 were started/done...all we were told/knew...was that bin laden and al queda were responsible...so everyone had it in their heads bin laden and al queda this/that..and people start watching muslims,arabs,somali people funny(myself included)...then months later de mark buss that bin laden (de man who dey say responsible  for de biggest terroist attack ever on dey homesoil)family who living studying in de US (wife and daughters)fly out de country de next day on a private jet headed for afghanistan,when de president and de powers that be say nothing flying in or out of de US..and more dirt being uncovered like de fact de then secretary of defense had fbi evidence that some sort of attack was being planned years in advance but de president kept ignoring it...and de list goes on....documentaries by micheal moore,books by noam chomsky etc. expose some of the conspiracies and wrong doings i'm talking bout etc. 

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 08:45:39 AM »
I remember the day that the Federal Building in Oklahoma was bombed and de sucks on CNN were telling people it was Al Queda.
When day find out it was a REDNECK militia member day get real quiet oui.
(dem is NOW de PRIVATE armies in Iraq and other places.)

and no , I would not put anything past our man dubya

;D..me niether boss..de more research i do..nothing does/will surprise me with de powers that be in that white house..all de tsunami i doubting...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 09:12:52 AM »
Numero Ocho

Ah see your mind reeling with conspiracy theories this mornin, if so you need to link up with pioneer trini
Pg. 2 from this thread should take you down de path

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=15485.0

As for Bush...well allyuh hadda nail he on some slackness...yuh know he past ha real vice in it, so is nuttn
Clinton almost get taken out by monica...I'm sure the same method can be used on the current president

We need somebody cunning enough to worm their way into the inner circle....I nominate our very own Miss Summerdale Gold

who secondin de motion?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 09:35:03 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: how u nominating the poor girl so.. cana girl he know somehting we dont?
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 10:59:06 AM »
Well...ah see nobody else brave enough to second ya motion...

But as ah girl I up for any challenge..

First off, Bush me ain't like ya. Ah doh like ya face, ya smile and ya devil looking eyes. If allyuh looking for dey number 1 terrroist...doh look far.
Anyways, Laura, you always look like you smelling horse manure with ah smile. So with that in mind,  I go hafta come up with something special tur deal with George. But unlike Clinton, Georgie have Condi, which is ah problem.

Condalezza Ricepudding ah sure have roots in dey Caribbean. Cause ah know if she see meh with a pot ah hot water, 2 cup ah rice, 3 camcorders, ah black dress and ah leather whip she go know its not that I want to cook sunday brunch and take pictures of the proceedings. steups..

Dutty thanks for your faith in my abilities to make man go mad and or commit suicide, whichever comes first.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 11:05:49 AM »
haha@abilities...ah ole man did really tell meh ah womans biggest weapon is she mouth..lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 11:51:27 AM »
haha@abilities...ah ole man did really tell meh ah womans biggest weapon is she mouth..lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and ah man's biggest downfall is dey guts aka stomach and below dey navel string.

ah wise ole woman tell meh once...."always remember meh chile, man hafta eat and dey hafta sleep...pick one"  :devil:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 01:19:20 PM »

and ah man's biggest downfall is dey guts aka stomach and below dey navel string.

ah wise ole woman tell meh once...."always remember meh chile, man hafta eat and dey hafta sleep...pick one"  :devil:

lmao.....well i perfer to eat..just depends on what and whom.oops i mean where sorry..lol
u is trouble yes gyul..i sorry..lol :angel:

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 01:27:53 PM »
organic look how you and cana mash up my thread with allyuh bizzness..well yes!!! ;D

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 05:41:51 PM »
organic look how you and cana mash up my thread with allyuh bizzness..well yes!!! ;D

see now ya have #8 buffing me cause ah mash up he thread...
please note i did no such ting... is allyuh that making dey comments for meh to answer allyuh... :devil:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 05:50:23 PM »

see now ya have #8 buffing me cause ah mash up he thread...
please note i did no such ting... is allyuh that making dey comments for meh to answer allyuh... :devil:
cana doh try dat. i jus stumble into this. i am a good quiet youth here

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 06:03:24 PM »
YOUTH?

lord please doh tell meh ya is Jail bait
cause i doh have court clothes or NIPDEC shoes. :praying: :nailbiting:

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 08:17:49 PM »
#8, as you kno we have de Commish of AWATT
buh hear nuh, TriniCana (aka Miss Summerdale Gold) is de Commessioner of ALL-A-DATT

read wha we pardner RicePudden have to say, and you notice Canada does ketch dem BEFORE any bacchanal.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://start.shaw.ca/start/enCA/News/WorldNewsArticle.htm?src=w060417A.xml

west coast i doh USUALLY diss woman...but gosh she face hard!!! wheeeeeeey sa!!!

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 08:22:09 PM »
YOUTH?

lord please doh tell meh ya is Jail bait
cause i doh have court clothes or NIPDEC shoes. :praying: :nailbiting:

two trini terrorist in meh thread well yes!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 09:59:04 PM »
#8, as you kno we have de Commish of AWATT
buh hear nuh, TriniCana (aka Miss Summerdale Gold) is de Commessioner of ALL-A-DATT
read wha we pardner RicePudden have to say, and you notice Canada does ketch dem BEFORE any bacchanal.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://start.shaw.ca/start/enCA/News/WorldNewsArticle.htm?src=w060417A.xml
west coast i doh USUALLY diss woman...but gosh she face hard!!! wheeeeeeey sa!!!
wait !!! DAIS ah 'oman ???  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
she face HARD like the road to TOCO in trute

meh mudda bring meh up properly(especially when dealing with woman) but when it come to woman like she all de rules change yes...it have no more 'it's what's on de inside that counts' nah that gone out de window with woman like she...when police costantly trying to charge yuh for not muzzling yuh pit..when you and she in public,yuh could only go out with she in de night time an thing..and is only fete like carnivale where people wearing mask and thing all yuh coul go :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 10:26:42 PM »
<falls off dey blinking chair>

allyuh leave Condalezzzzzeye Ricepuddin alone nah..
she making more money dan 50 ah we put together..furthermore she is dey only oman other dan laura, barbara, jenna and barbara jr go be safe jus incase Osama decide he going and try out ah nuclear finish..

she is dey one dat tellin georgie "come nah hide here"
plus unlike Hilary....Laura knows bout Condi and she accept it.

Condi ya Jack Warner wannabe "you go girl" doh study dem  :beermug:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 10:28:47 PM by TriniCana »

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 03:02:16 AM »

she making more money dan 50 ah we put together..furthermore she is dey only oman other dan laura, barbara, jenna and barbara jr go be safe jus incase Osama decide he going and try out ah nuclear finish..

3 things better richer

1.coffee
2.choclate
3. condalezzzzzzze ricepuddin........ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

she better be rich...to make up for da face and frame put together... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh see how ronaldinho make up for he short comings in de looks department with he talent...well is de same concept.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 10:00:36 AM »

3 things better richer

1.coffee
2.choclate
3. condalezzzzzzze ricepuddin........ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

she better be rich...to make up for da face and frame put together... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh see how ronaldinho make up for he short comings in de looks department with he talent...well is de same concept.

ya have a point dey

when ya drinking hot rich coffee...ya does close ya eyes
why ya eating real rich tasting chocolate.....ya does close ya eyes cause ya taste buds tickling ya
why ya umm err with Condi....well i ain't go know, but ah assuming with she wannabe Jack Warner looks, ya does close ya eyes

1]; } ?>