April 20, 2024, 09:30:39 AM

Author Topic: Attention all Frankfurt based June 9  (Read 13013 times)

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Attention all Frankfurt based June 9
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 07:47:58 AM »
It i8s in central Frankfurt. ask any taxi or person. It is after the Dinersour museum. You really cant miss it that is why I think it is is close to the messe hamburger alle. It is a land mark point. we can meet there at 6 PM or when is good for everyone. I leave work early tomorrow to hang with you guys.

OK fellas we have 2 suggestions....fan fest and Friday spot ( i was thinking Friday spot was near the fan fest)
Post where allyuh prefer and lets make it official today
I personally want to check out the fan fest.......

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 08:10:18 AM »
It i8s in central Frankfurt. ask any taxi or person. It is after the Dinersour museum. You really cant miss it that is why I think it is is close to the messe hamburger alle. It is a land mark point. we can meet there at 6 PM or when is good for everyone. I leave work early tomorrow to hang with you guys.

OK fellas we have 2 suggestions....fan fest and Friday spot ( i was thinking Friday spot was near the fan fest)
Post where allyuh prefer and lets make it official today
I personally want to check out the fan fest.......
is Friday spot close to the fan fest....if it is, we can just meet there and go to the fan fest after....i would prefer to go to the fan fest....but it would be harder for all of us to meet up unless we know exactly where to meet in de fan fest(15,000 capacity).....also shouldn't we meet earlier...i have a feeling that place go be real pack up....but either ways we go lime :beermug:

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 08:45:11 AM »
Its about 3 km away from the fan fest that close to 1.3miles. close what do you all think. I just called the bar and they are fully booked but since it is a meeting point it is still all good. We can leave from their and either walk through frankfurt to the fest or arrange transport.

Holla at me
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 08:50:14 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 04:36:12 PM »
Friday.. why man dont just meet at the Frankfurt Haubtbahnof....

it big... everyone have to come off there.... what yuh think...
and I get u message.. i will call u from my room....
ah have 6 messages at the desk to call people back!!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline voodoofoo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 03:39:41 AM »
I in f'furt too, buh ah think my German roomie is organising ah lime at his place for the German/Costa rica game...I will know more when ah reach...buh that outdoor thing sounding like it go be good, especially if ah whole group ah we dey  ;D

Big Up!

DeSoWa here, using my host's login (voodoofoo) we are having a big lime at his place here tonight. Big projector screen 4 meters wide :) and lots of beers, all are welcome, feel free to walk with drinks also, so we have enough to flow around. We are located just outside of frankfurt main, in Offenbach. Voodoofoo was telling me that <frankfurt would be really crowded and might be hard to find ah good place to lime and get drinks and watch the game without people all up in yuh face...buh ah know dais what some ah we like, so it's up to you guys.

voodoofoo here... I am located in Offenbach - Bieber, Seligenstädter Strasse 107, Door bell name "Lübben".
You find it close to S-Bahn (Metro) Station Offenbach Bieber or even in front of my house the Busstop "Nahestrasse" Bus 102 or 101 in Offenbach.
feel free to write an email to voodoofoo@web.de or call 00491776457975 for further info.
see ya.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 04:59:22 AM »
AH REACH!.... ;D

i not worrying about getting a cell since i'll use my brother's own for texting here...0016472909426.....

my hotel phone # (69) 6809 2209...if you're in frankfurt you can omit the first 2 numbers 69

it's obvious people doing dey own ting... :beermug:..naps i'll call yuh and hopefully we'll all link up in Fan Fest or whereever...

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 07:08:34 AM »
aye Paul P.... I will call u now....
the boys linking up..
it might be packed.. but the atmosphere was amazing..... I going to the Fan fest... if I was living here.. maybe not.. but after this afternoon... HELL I going back... the woman, music and electricity... nah boy ah out!!!

<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 12:10:18 PM »
HEAR what happen to me fellas,
ah reach after an all night flight, first thing check cell phone coverage....NOT WORKING after 8 friggin phone call to telus before I leave and tell me it will work in germany for sure

next meh flickin suticase lost
inside was Yorke MATCH WORN blackburn kit, signed shaka portsmouth kit, signed shaka 1997 umbro, 1997 white umbro travel polo top, red AND white fintas, red adidas, l sporto, 2 i am a soca warrior shirt, all meh warrior nation gear, PSG shirt and i forgeting a few
dey lose d frickin bag it cant find

well now after that i take the train back to the airport and wait for my cousin at the airport for 2.5 hrs.HE EH SHOW UP now i startin to get a lil vex....up to now he eh find

so now i go to the ticket center to pickup tickets, after waiting in line for 2 hrs dey take1 hr to print out 1 of meh tickets cause it not reading correct

it now 7 pm ah vex no ass, no clothes, no sleep spend the whole say waiting on ppl and things
ah back in my hotel and staying to cool down
sorry i eh make d lime
we go make up for it tomorrow in Dortmund, but i go be in meh same flickin clothes from today   >:(

and to end it all this friggin city is the most ugly city i ever see in my life
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 12:19:29 PM by ricky »

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 08:13:02 PM »
Sorry to hear that Ricky....cheer up padnah....we in the World Cup
Warrior For Life !!

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2006, 01:49:12 AM »
HEAR what happen to me fellas,
ah reach after an all night flight, first thing check cell phone coverage....NOT WORKING after 8 friggin phone call to telus before I leave and tell me it will work in germany for sure

next meh flickin suticase lost
inside was Yorke MATCH WORN blackburn kit, signed shaka portsmouth kit, signed shaka 1997 umbro, 1997 white umbro travel polo top, red AND white fintas, red adidas, l sporto, 2 i am a soca warrior shirt, all meh warrior nation gear, PSG shirt and i forgeting a few
dey lose d frickin bag it cant find

well now after that i take the train back to the airport and wait for my cousin at the airport for 2.5 hrs.HE EH SHOW UP now i startin to get a lil vex....up to now he eh find

so now i go to the ticket center to pickup tickets, after waiting in line for 2 hrs dey take1 hr to print out 1 of meh tickets cause it not reading correct

it now 7 pm ah vex no ass, no clothes, no sleep spend the whole say waiting on ppl and things
ah back in my hotel and staying to cool down
sorry i eh make d lime
we go make up for it tomorrow in Dortmund, but i go be in meh same flickin clothes from today   >:(

and to end it all this friggin city is the most ugly city i ever see in my life

sorry to hear that man  :'(
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

1]; } ?>