April 27, 2024, 12:06:56 AM

Author Topic: Wonderful welcome for Soca Warriors.  (Read 20089 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: Wonderful welcome for Soca Warriors.
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 10:27:22 PM »

This is for we boy !!!!

WE REACH!!!!!!!!
:'( :'( :'(

We eh kick ah ball yet and ah cryin ah ready..this is too much....ah still cyah believe we in the WC...thank you Lord!!....everthing is only by the grace of you...thank you
Warrior For Life !!

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2006, 11:04:55 PM »
FLEX..YOU IS A BOSS!!!! Thanks  :beermug:

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006, 01:26:38 AM »
It warms my heart..real proud ..we have fans,,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2006, 05:25:12 AM »
A friend ask me in church yesterday if I excited after all I leave on Thursday. I said nah because I have a Board meeting in church today and a hugeeeeeeeeee meeting in work tomorrow at 10 but after seeing them pictures the nerves, excitement kick in. Lord help me to get through  all I have to do b4 the dream of a lifetime becomes a reality.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2006, 07:02:05 AM »
Takes my breath away to know that we are truly on the World stage. Fantastic feeling, we should all be proud. We should all be in red for this week

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2006, 07:14:31 AM »
A alyuh... I didn’t understand why people was telling meh they go cry when we team step out on the field for the first game at the world cup. After reading and seeing those pics and the love those people are showing us over there in Germany...it have meh heart heavy with tears. I wanted to take a second to just cry like ah little baby over here... oh my gosh! It just brings a sweet since of satisfaction withinside of me to know that we've finally made it to the world stage after all the trials over the past years… no one gave us a chance they keep on cheating us…looking down on us as a little country with no hope! They cheat we against Haiti back in the 70’s…then somebody get ah payoff back in the 90’s. Now we finally made to the street’s of glory… we’re in Germany! They can’t stop we because we’re Trini’s. Nothing is impossible with our people. “Together we aspire together we shall achieve” Bring thee fire… leh we blaze them. Whoowie!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock itit will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2006, 09:31:21 AM »
 :challenge:   bring it on biatches !!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2006, 09:45:49 AM »
Them pictures was too much...... It made my day

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2006, 12:40:57 PM »
We reach ....llllaaaaawwwwwddddd .... but allyuh aint see me mum playin heself ahready ... lyrics
Snake in de balliser

Offline rowdy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2006, 02:35:48 PM »
Thanks for this amiable article and the great pics. Just want to let you know we are just as happy as you are and very excited to have them here. It was extremely friendly of them to walk the way to the hotel, to go to the mediaeval market and to come to the marketplace and sign so many autographs after that long day...if you see how other teams hide themselfes including our team…. We appreciate that very much!!! Hope they will come to the final so they may stay a little longer here    ;D

Not so good pictures but this is as close as I came ....

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »
Ay dat REAL impressive dred...beetween the people beatin pan and de gyal dat tint she hair in trini colours   :o

In in awe!!!!

I thought de men an dem woulda get ah' oom pah' band, a handshake from de mayor and a hops bread with some wiener schnitzel in it and den off to de hotel

but dem pictures.....reaaall blow me away oui

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2006, 03:20:45 PM »
Thanks for this amiable article and the great pics. Just want to let you know we are just as happy as you are and very excited to have them here. It was extremely friendly of them to walk the way to the hotel, to go to the mediaeval market and to come to the marketplace and sign so many autographs after that long day...if you see how other teams hide themselfes including our team…. We appreciate that very much!!! Hope they will come to the final so they may stay a little longer here    ;D

Not so good pictures but this is as close as I came ....

THANKS ROWDY AND THE GREAT GERMAN PEOPLE, WE ARE SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS! GOD BLESS.
ALL THE BEST TO GERMANY IN THE WORLD CUP.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline ramjet

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 02:28:34 PM »
IT sure is good to see the boys getting such a turn out for there arival, are the people off Trinidad and Tabago showing there support for The Warriors, here in the UK every were you turn from cars to houses and lamp posts you see England flags flying,

1]; } ?>