April 27, 2024, 12:56:38 PM

Author Topic: England Call Defoe To Germany/ World Cup Scouting for England.  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Apparently Defoe Getting a Bligh......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5045680.stm

Me eh know if he go get any sweat nah. Sven puttin rooney on de instant de doctor say he good.

Also this....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5045262.stm

Sounding like they realise they can actually do it without rooney. Lets jus hope we throw some doubt into their minds.

It was no coincidence that England should play a team from the Caribbean for their final World Cup warm-up match.

Eriksson enjoyed his send-off from the Old Trafford crowd

The second Group B match in Germany is against Trinidad and Tobago and Eriksson expects their style to be similar to that of Jamaica's.

A big positive was England's improvement when it came to keeping the ball. While Jamaica had a couple of decent 10-minute spells, England were largely in command and did not slip into bad habits by squandering possession.

England scored six and could easily have had more. Some of the build-up play for the goals was world-class and left Jamaica chasing shadows

We as a team need to realise something beenie said since the panama game.....if you look at top teams....they hardly loose the ball....and even when they do......its in the attacking third. Our concentration has to improve.....as well as the casualness in the back.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:31:41 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: England Call Defoe To Germany.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 09:26:15 PM »
Good for Jermaine, always thougt he should be on the English 23 with Rooney out. I guess Theo aint living up to expectations ???

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 09:28:09 PM »
Apparently Defoe Getting a Bligh......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5045680.stm

Me eh know if he go get any sweat nah. Sven puttin rooney on de instant de doctor say he good.

very true, u know rooney is he boy..

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »
Good for Jermaine, always thougt he should be on the English 23 with Rooney out. I guess Theo aint living up to expectations ???

??? ???
Explain that logic please? Theo is not an alternate..he is already on the final squad. Eriksson is making a straight swap of Defoe for Rooney. If Rooney is considered fit to play..it is DeFoe, not Walcott who will go home.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 09:39:54 PM »

??? ???
Explain that logic please? Theo is not an alternate..he is already on the final squad. Eriksson is making a straight swap of Defoe for Rooney. If Rooney is considered fit to play..it is DeFoe, not Walcott who will go home.

Filho like you related to theo........doh take it so soldier bout u wah know the logic......the logic is I find he should have been there instead of Theoooooooo in the 1st place.......good enough ???

I does support Trinidad and Tobago by the way.......so why we getting tie up wid talk bout England........explain me that one.actually doh bother cause I just chooking talk.... :beermug:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 09:57:57 PM »

??? ???

Filho like you related to theo........doh take it so soldier bout u wah know the logic......the logic is I find he should have been there instead of Theoooooooo in the 1st place.......good enough ???

actually...no  ;) that's not really logic and cannot be inferred by what you wrote...not even in the most subtle of interpretations. I'm not defending Theo...you just didn't make any sense. but i agree...DeFoe should be on the squad.  :beermug:

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: England Call Defoe To Germany/ World Cup Scouting for England.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 07:53:17 AM »
Well there you goooooooooooo :beermug:

have a good week Filho

As u can see I not a logical fella...I jus say what ever on my mind, sometimes it does be logical but not all the time  ;D

Bless up ...............and let we back the Warriors....the lions go starve if they think we is easy meat !!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 09:02:43 AM »
all talk about rooney just taking pressure off of de whole england squad.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 09:04:35 AM »
all talk about rooney just taking pressure off of de whole england squad.

das exactly wat i said.... and trust me da england team prob glad for dat ease of pressure

1]; } ?>