25 (21.7%)
YEA
48 (41.7%)
NO
39 (33.9%)
OF COURSE
3 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: T&T shirts!!  (Read 127153 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Placing an Order?
« Reply #570 on: December 13, 2005, 03:28:37 PM »
wait nah..dis NC fella feel we on here is some kinda uneducated poor ppl or wha..I don't like his attitude..1st he call morvant man asshole for asking a legit question..now he saying he can't steal from poor ppl..he mus be mad ah wah!! ???
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 13, 2005, 03:32:37 PM »
wait nah..dis NC fella feel we on here is some kinda uneducated poor ppl or wha..I don't like his attitude..1st he call morvant man asshole for asking a legit question..now he saying he can't steal from poor ppl..he mus be mad ah wah!! ???

I know most are educated (anybody can buy that) ... but how much have common sense?  You acting like is only a privilaged few can say what they want ... men does be cussing, posting nude photos etc., and there is no complaints.  So today I am feeling to act like a Trini, so gay meh ah chance nah.

MickeyRat

« Reply #572 on: December 13, 2005, 03:49:26 PM »

I know most are educated (anybody can buy that) ... but how much have common sense? You acting like is only a privilaged few can say what they want ... men does be cussing, posting nude photos etc., and there is no complaints. So today I am feeling to act like a Trini, so gay meh ah chance nah.

I feel you going off.  You eh know most of the people here and you go just oppose men just so.    Padna, humble yuhself eh! 

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 13, 2005, 04:03:19 PM »
Nah, I go wait and do my own ting. Thanks anyways.

Lately, it have plenty sharks on the forum trying ting, I eh lucky.

I am unable to steal from poor people.

Doh fack with me.

If this is not disrepect, then I do not know what is ... I can have fum playing with men mind ... but reponses like this convince me that the site have a lot of function illiterate with very small vocabularyies.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 04:13:19 PM by Tallman »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 13, 2005, 04:17:07 PM »
drop the "y" in your vocabularies...but just read NC...you will see that it have some youths on here,a nd some older men, and some in between, and daiz what add to the flavour, everybody put they spice in the pot and we have a wide variety of opinions.  It didn't have no age limit when you sign up right?  or no education level?  so doh try to judge everybody on here.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #575 on: December 13, 2005, 04:35:03 PM »
drop the "y" in your vocabularies...but just read NC...you will see that it have some youths on here,a nd some older men, and some in between, and daiz what add to the flavour, everybody put they spice in the pot and we have a wide variety of opinions. It didn't have no age limit when you sign up right? or no education level? so doh try to judge everybody on here.

YEP, well said
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Phil_BBC

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • BBC Stoke
Adidas Kit
« Reply #576 on: December 17, 2005, 05:42:13 AM »
Hello all,

I'm still trying to track down somewhere where I can buy the new Trinidad and Tobago Adidas Kit? Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance

Phil.
Port Vale Reporter
BBC Radio Stoke

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Adidas Kit
« Reply #577 on: December 17, 2005, 09:07:28 AM »
Welcome Phil. The Adis kit isn't out yet, word has it it'll be available in March but stay tuned to the board for further details.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 17, 2005, 10:18:59 AM »
kitbag will be sellng the uniform in the UK when it's released! They seem to be running Adidas's online shop.

Offline Phil_BBC

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • BBC Stoke
« Reply #579 on: December 19, 2005, 01:10:40 AM »
Thanks for your help, hope they do XXL!
Port Vale Reporter
BBC Radio Stoke

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 19, 2005, 06:47:16 AM »
Thanks for your help, hope they do XXL!

Is that size in preparation for the drinks u going to consume? lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline kazncol

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 19, 2005, 09:09:39 AM »
no thats the size he needs now because of all the beers hes already consumed :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
official warrior shirt
« Reply #582 on: January 03, 2006, 01:14:52 PM »
when we able to purchase de real ting? anybody hear anyting yet?
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T new Kit...
« Reply #583 on: January 03, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »
NC posted that kit above as our new kit but I lil skeptical... he maybe right but he still hasnt said where he go the sketch from....

I suspect that we will probably get the same basic design as denmark, france, japan and germany.

I imagine something like denmark with the white extending down into a black pants. The pants will have white stripes with red trim similar to Germany. White socks with red trim will complete de kit

I got it from Adidad.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
When are they going to launch the kits?
« Reply #584 on: January 15, 2006, 05:56:49 AM »
just curiours since ive heard nothing about it since they signed the deal with addidas before the bahrain match.

of course all of us would want a shirt, but the sooner they get it out to the public,the sooner those shirts can be distributed to the club shops of our players' teams.

theres been a demand for a few months now from abroad so we need to take advantage of the pre-wc window and capitalise on this potential revenue. the sooner the better.
Hart for president

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: When are they going to launch the kits?
« Reply #585 on: January 15, 2006, 07:45:39 AM »
NC say he done had he own already. ask he
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Re: T&T shirts!!
« Reply #586 on: January 15, 2006, 07:54:12 AM »
When i was home over the christmas season i noticed that in detour or francis fashion. Not sure which one it was but in one of them you could have ordered an offical soca warriors kit for 350 dollars. You had to tell them size and player preference. The only problem was that they expect the first shipment of jersey sometime in FEBRUARY

Offline DeeRus

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T shirts!!
« Reply #587 on: January 15, 2006, 02:59:04 PM »
If any UK based fans need to order the Adidas shirt, they can via the Dundee FC (Kelvin's team) official site, it's got a link to the shop.

They are accepting orders, but must be pre-payed at £40 GBP, please see copy of post below;

We will be ordering some T&T home tops from Adidas. Initially they were not going to be offered in the UK range but when Nigeria failed to qualify they pulled that one and put T&T into the range. If anyone is looking for one we will be taking pre-orders with full payment in the club shop. This payment will be non refundable if the customer changes their mind for whatever reason as any order we place with Adidas is not able to be cancelled.
The home jersey is all that is in the Adidas range but we are currently sourcing flags scarves etc. I'll keep you posted on any updates

If it helps, here's the link to the clubs site;

http://www.thedees.co.UK/index1.asp

From here, if you select, from the Left Hand side, 'The Forum', it will open another page.

On this new page, you'll then see the link for the club shop - don't use the one on the Home Page, as it doesn't contain anything (yet!) for the World Cup.

Good luck and there's more fans in Europe rooting for you than you think!!!

MickeyRat

Adidas Game Shirts
« Reply #588 on: March 28, 2006, 11:31:34 AM »
Do they carry our Adidas game shirts in XXL?

Just try to order from eurosport but the largest size is XL >:(

The Adidas site eh even carrying it, wha de f**k going on?

Help!

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Adidas Game Shirts
« Reply #589 on: March 28, 2006, 11:35:18 AM »
Buy 2. Cut them down de center. Then join them up. Trust meh, I does do it all de time. It go work ;D

Offline Keynote

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 28, 2006, 11:45:16 AM »

Help!

I just spoke to Adidas customer relations, and to someone in their Soccer Team division in Adidas US. Both sources indicate that there are no current plans to make the TT replica kit available in the US. The rep in the Soccer Team division is doing additional research; if he provides me with more info, I'll pass the update along to the message board.

Again, even if Adidas is waiting for a last-minute push, they're missing a significant marketing opportunity. Puma made good money with their Jamaica line of products, clothing, and paraphrenalia. Many of the customers buying those products have no affiliation with Jamaica; they just like the product line because it looks fashionable and trendy.

MickeyRat

« Reply #591 on: March 28, 2006, 11:49:27 AM »

Help!

I just spoke to Adidas customer relations, and to someone in their Soccer Team division in Adidas US. Both sources indicate that there are no current plans to make the TT replica kit available in the US. The rep in the Soccer Team division is doing additional research; if he provides me with more info, I'll pass the update along to the message board.

Again, even if Adidas is waiting for a last-minute push, they're missing a significant marketing opportunity. Puma made good money with their Jamaica line of products, clothing, and paraphrenalia. Many of the customers buying those products have no affiliation with Jamaica; they just like the product line because it looks fashionable and trendy.

Thanks for the heads-up padna.  Anyone in the EU have any suggestions or know if they are available there?

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 28, 2006, 11:49:50 AM »

Help!

Well that not sounding so nice nah like dem men really doh like money at all? steups it looking like the same old sh+t again yes

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 28, 2006, 01:43:05 PM »
yuh cud alway come trinidad by Francis Fashion yuh know dey alway have size fuh everybody even if is imitation

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 28, 2006, 05:00:40 PM »
if de jersey manufactured in the US/UK den de biggest is xl
but if u buy dem from down here, the biggest woould be 2xl cuz dey imported from china

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: red finta jersey sold here!
« Reply #595 on: April 10, 2006, 08:37:01 AM »
yeah fellas. just get back ah email from a finta representative(fatima@finta.com.br). he link mih with ah site that does sell the red finta uniform.is ah brazilian website, and yuh could order buy credit card.ah really doh know how safe it is, so shop at yuh own risk! the white jersey supposed tuh be coming out soon.

http://www.sofutebolbrasil.com.br/

They still have this up selling for US$52

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody having problems with Subside?
« Reply #596 on: June 04, 2006, 09:04:06 PM »
I know this will get moved....but anyone else having problems with Subside?

I ordered bout a month ago and getting the run around. Any horror stories so far?

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody having problems with Subside?
« Reply #597 on: June 04, 2006, 09:13:59 PM »
I personally had GREAT service from dem, but i think I was 1 of the first to order before the stampede
But I also had great service from TnT sportshop getting a Finta  :devil: :devil:

Good luck, im sure it will show up soon
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:15:41 PM by ricky »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 04, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »
My little problem is the email said $78 and they take out $88  ???

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 04, 2006, 09:22:50 PM »
I had a lil scene, about my adress,but they had the number incorrect....but other than that they was cool. With all that, it was still 15 days it take.....just wish they had the numbering them times

1]; } ?>