April 25, 2024, 05:10:42 PM

Author Topic: T&T's starting XI for the World Cup  (Read 14612 times)

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Your starting 11 vs. Sweden
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2006, 03:35:33 AM »
                                           ???       
                        Hislop or Jack (Neither are 100% reliable)

???                                :)                             :)                              :)
                                Andrews                   Lawerence                   Avery

???
                       (Somebody solid to sit and hold/Hatchet man)

:)                                                                                               :)
Edwards                                                                                    Samuels

:)
                                         Birchall (Cus he does kick)

:)                           :)
                              Yorke                     John    (Up front together!!)

Really Birchall needs to be able to roam ontop of the box because he is the most potent shooting force from midfield. Plus his industry in tracking runners helps defensively too.

Samuel must start on left, gives us balance, power and speed.

Yorke must stay up front and act in tandem with John. He drops toooo deep and is more of a liability to us when he does that. I dont like 1 man up front! Especially when its Stern on he own.

Two areas of ??  are hard to figure out. But this system gives us balance. Possibly put a central defender to sit infront of the back 4 to be a buffer zone for counter attacks.

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2006, 05:17:21 AM »
                                                            jack

grey       lawrence            dog                  john

carlos                 birchall                           whitley            wise

yorke

stern

latas and samuel

tho i feel cud start it hard yes.....

that is it right dey ... only that wise/samuel is a ????? me mum and whitley i think will make a good paring in the middle ... and during qualifiers that had excellent communication and covered each pthers arse .... ... but when is the last time this exact formation has layed together for any extended period of time ??? i get confused with the experimenting Beenie did
Snake in de balliser

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2006, 05:45:04 AM »
Heres Mine:

Jack
Gray          Andrews Lawrence  Avery ( Sancho could replace any of the back 4 except prob Avery.)

Birchall               Whitley
Edwards               Yorke             Samuel
                       Sterm  :-[

Subs........Wise and Latas probably....for Edwards and Yorke. Jones or  glenn for stern.
I was debating if to unleash a fresh latas wise and samuel same time....buh at least one hadda start....and i eh know which beenie might choose.

yeh dat sounding reliable but i wud prefer latapy in d mix

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2006, 06:08:42 AM »
                                               Ince

Gray              Andrews   Lawrence                  A.John

Edwards          Birchall     Whitley                 Samuel

Yorke           

Jones

Substitutes....
1.Latapy
2.Wise
3.Glen
4.Sancho
5.Jack

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 06:12:32 AM by #8 »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2006, 06:34:20 AM »
no stern!!!!!!!!!!

#8 I doe care what you and ur boi glenn have with stern but stern will start plus beenie already said that

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2006, 08:39:15 AM »
no stern!!!!!!!!!!

#8 I doe care what you and ur boi glenn have with stern but stern will start plus beenie already said that

easy ganster ;D...this is just my wishful thinking of a side...my name isn't beenie or jack warner.
and for de record me nor my boy have anything with #14...#14 have issues with himself...when yuh cussing yuh home fans after yuh score and telling yuh other teamates yuh doh have to run back that is de defense and midfield wuk and yuh team down ah goal in de gold cup...and yuh check een to ah pent house suite when yuh head coach put yuh in de same room with ah up and coming striker to build some chemistry for de betterment of de team,but yuh decide yuh not going in de room yuh bigger than that..and when de coach find out yuh disobey he orders,he still start regardless..that's when yuh in ah class by yuhself!! :beermug:

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committe

cool no prob man  stern is stern  but he is better than ANY of our strikers so he deserves to start

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2006, 09:01:59 AM »
                                               Ince (Replaced by Jack on Palos side)[/b]

Gray              Andrews   Lawrence                  A.John

Edwards          Birchall     Whitley                 Samuel

Yorke           

Jones  (Replaced by Stern John on Palos side)[/b]

Substitutes....
1.Latapy
2.Wise
3.Glen
4.Sancho
5.Jack

Ah tink dat will definitely be the startin lineup against Sweden except....Stern will start instead of Kenwyne & Jack will start in front of Ince.

Off the bench...depending on the situation in the game....I believe Latas, Wise, & Kenwyne or Bleeder will come on.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:05:12 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2006, 09:09:35 AM »
no stern!!!!!!!!!!

easy ganster ;D...this is just my wishful thinking of a side...my name isn't beenie or jack warner.
and for de record me nor my boy have anything with #14...#14 have issues with himself...when yuh cussing yuh home fans after yuh score and telling yuh other teamates yuh doh have to run back that is de defense and midfield wuk and yuh team down ah goal in de gold cup...and yuh check een to ah pent house suite when yuh head coach put yuh in de same room with ah up and coming striker to build some chemistry for de betterment of de team,but yuh decide yuh not going in de room yuh bigger than that..and when de coach find out yuh disobey he orders,he still start regardless..that's when yuh in ah class by yuhself!! :beermug:

cool no prob man  stern is stern  but he is better than ANY of our strikers so he deserves to start

he WAS better... at concacaf level...his record against top flight teams is dispicable..for a striker than doesn't run back and tackle cause in his own words that's de midfield and defense wuk he should be demolishing teams like czech republic cause de midfield was feeding him repeatedly :beermug:

i'll bet u $200 cdn that he doesn't score against england or sweden(penalties don't count)..another striker will rise to de occasion!!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:15:18 AM by #8 »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2006, 09:18:11 AM »
he WAS better... at concacaf level...his record against top flight teams is dispicable..for a striker than doesn't run back and tackle cause in his own words that's de midfield and defense wuk he should be demolishing teams like czech republic cause de midfield was feeding him repeatedly :beermug:

i'll bet u $200 cdn that he doesn't score against england or sweden(penalties don't count)

2 Questions:

1 - Would you be happy if Stern scores for T&T in the World Cup leading to a positive result for the team?...Yes....penalties included.

2 - You say de midfield was feedin Stern de ball repeatedly yesterday.  We watch de same game?  ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2006, 09:19:29 AM »
and glenn has scored how many times for tnt #8??

boy stop getting behind glenn and realize dat stern is going to start and is a top class striker

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2006, 09:46:40 AM »
Years from now ppl will be sayin BeenE  played the "D whistlin arrow' formation that he invented when he observed our background of indiginous ppl and how whitley and half the midfield did like to whistle...especially "Bridge over the river Kwai", and dah ole song "Fighter"

The one an Only Yorke(he was from Tobago) was the slidin shaft, from back to front, edwards, birchall(ah kinda white fella), whitley an samuel was the Bow, an  grey, sancho, Lawrence, John was the string...Jack was a Shield an same time the  Hidden gun powder, that would sometimes start the drive of the shaft, and the shaft lead to intially ah hollow point arrowhead, Stern...heavy, but deadly from close, later the head was changed to a lighter, long range Scotland, as we later went for coverage of distance, and slightly less killing power,
the beauty of this bow and arrow set, it was collapsible, and could disappear and nobody could see it.... yeah boy...real hitman style...and then within 2 mins it could open just so, jus so...an lik yuh up....zzzzziiiippp....in ah few Early practice games BeenE had some problems with the colLAPSIN mechanism, buh dey wuk out the kinks jus in time for the big game.....well for the last game...we had to beat paraguay, buh dem done win the thing cause they beat Englan and Sweden...well we was dey before, like against Mexico...and boy....if yuh see mas in the street, that is when ah see yuh grandmudda for the 1st time...she

'Scratch meh back for meh...........gimme ah lil bit ah coorrrfffeee'

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2006, 09:53:55 AM »
Years from now ppl will be sayin BeenE  played the "D whistlin arrow' formation that he invented when he observed our background of indiginous ppl and how whitley and half the midfield did like to whistle...especially "Bridge over the river Kwai", and dah ole song "Fighter"

The one an Only Yorke(he was from Tobago) was the slidin shaft, from back to front, edwards, birchall(ah kinda white fella), whitley an samuel was the Bow, an  grey, sancho, Lawrence, John was the string...Jack was a Shield an same time the  Hidden gun powder, that would sometimes start the drive of the shaft, and the shaft lead to intially ah hollow point arrowhead, Stern...heavy, but deadly from close, later the head was changed to a lighter, long range Scotland, as we later went for coverage of distance, and slightly less killing power,
the beauty of this bow and arrow set, it was collapsible, and could disappear and nobody could see it.... yeah boy...real hitman style...and then within 2 mins it could open just so, jus so...an lik yuh up....zzzzziiiippp....in ah few Early practice games BeenE had some problems with the colLAPSIN mechanism, buh dey wuk out the kinks jus in time for the big game.....well for the last game...we had to beat paraguay, buh dem done win the thing cause they beat Englan and Sweden...well we was dey before, like against Mexico...and boy....if yuh see mas in the street, that is when ah see yuh grandmudda for the 1st time...she

'Scratch meh back for meh...........gimme ah lil bit ah coorrrfffeee'

Dat mus be was a particularly potent brew bro....even fuh u.  De Puna Assassin know?  ;D ;D

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2006, 10:02:41 AM »
wha yuh was supposed to ask , did we win paraguay or not ? buh ah guess yuh already had dah dream. hi..hi..hi Mr palos...
d 3 lil ones wanted to say hi...Mr. Palos :D
ah tell dem yuh is daddy friend who think they daddy crazy...they wha know when yuh comin, if yuh know the odder guy (SH), if ...."GO AWAY"

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2006, 10:32:34 AM »

i'll bet u $200 cdn that he doesn't score against england or sweden(penalties don't count)

2 Questions:

1 - Would you be happy if Stern scores for T&T in the World Cup leading to a positive result for the team?...Yes....penalties included.

2 - You say de midfield was feedin Stern de ball repeatedly yesterday.  We watch de same game?  ;D

i wasn't just referring to de czech game palos..i used de czech as a reference to a top flight team seeing that they're ranked #2 in de world and yes i'd like if de warriors win and he scores any kinda goal..but this was directed at jefferz who insists that de #14 is a top class striker. :beermug:

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2006, 10:42:36 AM »
                                     Jack

Cyd        * Andrews        Sancho/John

Lawrence         
                                                                 Whitley
                                                                                                                Birchall               York        

Edwards                                                  Samuel

Stern             
                                                                                  Subs:
                                                                                  Latapy
                                                                                  Wise
                                                                                  jones
                                                                                  Glenn
                                                                                   scotland
                                                                                   Cox
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 06:44:49 PM by davyjenny »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2006, 11:18:11 AM »
                                                                  Jack

Sancho

Gray                       Lawrence                      A.John

Latapy(Whitley)                  Yorke(Birchall)

Edwards                        Jones(Cornell)                        Samuel(Wise)

S.John(Scotlandl)

From de back go forward:-

Jack...Jack is way more agile than Shaka.  I am not to fond of the mistakes he makes, nut with shots coming in regularly we need someone with agility.

Sancho...In all seriousness, we need someone with skill and pace at the back.  Dog just not cuttin it for me.  He cyar control de ball properly.  He so slow he does look like he running backwards.  Dat might work in Concacaf but not in de World Cup.

Gray...Cyd a little wild on de tackles but he handlin his position de best out of all our defenders.  And he also has speed.  Which will be very important against the European game.

Lawrence...While Dennis a little slow too, he quicker than Dog and his confidence on de ball has grown alot.  And while we need quick men in defense, we do need someone with height in the defense.

A.John...Being de only natural left footed defender we have Avery position somewhat safe.  Although he has been looking very ordinary of late.  hopefully he can get it together come Saturday.

Latapy...I don't care what ppl say about de man can't last for 90 minutes.  In case it is not obvious to some, when Latapy not in the game we have no ideas when it come to going forward.  Who cares if the opposition try to mark him out.  At least they will have something to do besides attack us all game long.  Is not Bahrain we playin ppl !!!! Dis is top class opposition.  Yuh have to play yuh best players.  We eh call him de Little Magician for nothing yuh know.  Beenie give him enough rest for de war he about embark on!!!  After we give Sweden hell in de first half and part of the second, then yuh could put Whitley on, not the other way around.

Yorke...Well de captain pick himself.  Ah put Birchall on the bench because his roll is similar to dwight role, except he younger and could run a lot longer.  Same as for Latas when Dwight get tired then Birchall will get a sweat.  I know what some people thinkin...BUT DE MAN HAVE A NICE SHOT....Alright I agree, but we cyar be bankin on de man scoring from outside dey in every game.  And this ball winner ting ppl talkin bout...I ent see dat yet...he does run around plenty but I never see him steal de ball form nobody in the last 2 games.

Edwards...Carlos pick heself too.  Talent for days, as long as he know when to cross de ball and when to dribble.

Jones...Kenwyne behind Stern.  Unlike Stern Kenwyne not afraid to take on defenders bcz he has skill and size.  His replacement is Cornell another man who does run at defenders.  These 2 guys could take de ball from midfield and run that is why dey could play behind de main striker.

Samuel...This one was tough bcz Samuel playin with alot of heart these days.  He surprise everybody with his play.  However, the trickery of Evans is a bonus for us.  Plus his crossing ability is much better than Collin's.

S.John...Still our best and main striker!!!  Before the game we all need to say a prayer not just for de team but for Stern John in particular.   We shall pray that out of all the chances that he will undoubtedly get during the course of the game, that he does his country proud and score at least 2 of them.  I have never seen a man with such deadly goal scoring ability miss sitters and score half chances like this man.  Hopefully the occasion, as in the Mexico game, will wake him up!!!
If he doesn't bring his scoring boots we have a very talented replacement in Jason Scotland.  De man could shoot some dread bullet with either foot and with the whole of Scotland chanting his name he may be an inspired surprise to the World!!!

This my friends is what you shall see come June 10...Thank You!!!

Offline ZURITRESS

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2006, 11:42:58 AM »
i think everybody will be surprise when bennie puts out his team for sweeden because he is trying to find a way to put yorke and latas in the starting team without losing balance and glen will come on in 2 out 3 of the games if not all. carlos starting one of these games at rigth back. the system he wants to use is to get his wing backs going forward to give the numbers in attack and speard the field but still leave balance at the back with 2 stoppers and a holding midfieder

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2006, 11:58:18 AM »

boy stop getting behind glenn and realize dat stern is going to start and is a top class striker

i not on here to argue with you gangster...i've already acknowledged that my boy and striker won't start and he doesn't have de scoring numbers that de other player has...all i saying is that de squad i post is my wishful thinking squad and #14 not in it!! and i'll continue to back my boy....small mag this is not about #14 and #13...this is about football Trinidad and Tobago football..and our team's biggest issue is our defence..last time i checked and was told being a striker myself...that de defence begins with de strikers..from de time de attack breaks down you become a defender #8..and if u're not doing that..on top of de fact yuh not doing yuh job as a striker which is to score goals there is someone on de bench that will replace you. does your top class striker understand this concept??..does he see it's not about him anymore and it's about de pride of 1.5 million(estimated) people??..does he realize that it's not about a personal vendetta and cussing an entire nation when he scores?? de problem is he's too comfortable in his spot and doesn't feel threathened...thank de powers that be that zamora couldn't make de cut..cause yuh top class striker would be sitting right next to mine if leo 'pick ah whole foreign based squad if he could' beenhacker had his way. :beermug:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 12:49:34 PM by #8 »

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2006, 12:01:24 PM »
My Starting 11 is de one that de boss Bennie PIck.... Go Warriros
For de love of de game

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2006, 12:23:34 PM »

i not on here to argue with you ganster...i've already acknowledged that my boy and striker won't start and he doesn't have de scoring numbers that de other player has...all i saying is that de squad i post is my wishful thinking squad and #14 not in it!! and i'll continue to back my boy....jefferz this is not about #14 and #13...this is about football Trinidad and Tobago football..and our team's biggest issue is our defence..last time i checked and was told being a striker myself...that de defence begins with de strikers..from de time de attack breaks down you become a defender #8..and if u're not doing that..on top of de fact yuh not doing yuh job as a striker which is to score goals there is someone on de bench that will replace you. does your top class striker understand this concept??..does he see it's not about him anymore and it's about de pride of 1.5 million(estimated) people??..does he realize that it's not about a personal vendetta and cussing an entire nation when he scores?? de problem is he's too comfortable in his spot and doesn't feel threathened...thank de powers that be that zamora couldn't make de cut..cause yuh top class striker would be sitting right next to mine if leo 'pick ah whole foreign based squad if he could' beenhacker had his way. :beermug:

no scene my boi  i understand yuh have a lil TI/HARDEST syndrome............. and i am not jefferz i am small mag

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2006, 01:02:58 PM »

i not on here to argue with you ganster...i've already acknowledged that my boy and striker won't start and he doesn't have de scoring numbers that de other player has...all i saying is that de squad i post is my wishful thinking squad and #14 not in it!! and i'll continue to back my boy....jefferz this is not about #14 and #13...this is about football Trinidad and Tobago football..and our team's biggest issue is our defence..last time i checked and was told being a striker myself...that de defence begins with de strikers..from de time de attack breaks down you become a defender #8..and if u're not doing that..on top of de fact yuh not doing yuh job as a striker which is to score goals there is someone on de bench that will replace you. does your top class striker understand this concept??..does he see it's not about him anymore and it's about de pride of 1.5 million(estimated) people??..does he realize that it's not about a personal vendetta and cussing an entire nation when he scores?? de problem is he's too comfortable in his spot and doesn't feel threathened...thank de powers that be that zamora couldn't make de cut..cause yuh top class striker would be sitting right next to mine if leo 'pick ah whole foreign based squad if he could' beenhacker had his way. :beermug:

no scene my boi  i understand yuh have a lil TI/HARDEST syndrome............. and i am not jefferz i am small mag

yuh have plenty football to play..hopefully yuh never...get yuh game stifled by a '#14 in yuh era' or 'coach favourite' :beermug:..and i don't have nothing of de sort..cause if glen wasn't performing i would say de same thing bench him and give someone else a shot..regardless of how much goal he score..if glen was cussing fans after he score i woulda lock him off as a pardna/player same way...Trinidad and Tobago make #14..#14 never make Trinidad & Tobago..de sooner he realise that de better for everybody..especially he teamtes. Daz de prob with we..we like to accept mediocrity and bullshit...just ah reference' ah man disrespecting we mother..but because he buying toys and candy occasionally for we.. we go give him a bligh'  :beermug:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 01:04:36 PM by #8 »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »

yuh have plenty football to play..hopefully yuh never...get yuh game stifled by a '#14 in yuh era' or 'coach favourite' :beermug:..and i don't have nothing of de sort..cause if glen wasn't performing i would say de same thing bench him and give someone else a shot..regardless of how much goal he score..if glen was cussing fans after he score i woulda lock him off as a pardna/player same way...Trinidad and Tobago make #14..#14 never make Trinidad & Tobago..de sooner he realise that de better for everybody..especially he teamtes. Daz de prob with we..we like to accept mediocrity and bullshit...just ah reference' ah man disrespecting we mother..but because he buying toys and candy occasionally for we.. we go give him a bligh'  :beermug:

i eh care how stern attitude is....  as far as i know glenn have d attitude problem

secondly stern john is class 65 in 93...  stern did make trinidad and tobago becuz without him come saturday we wudda been watching bahrain or guatemala playing sweden

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2006, 01:53:18 PM »
what kinda candy u knwo how long i eh eat kc butter nut

organic ah laughing over here fadder...kc buuter nut..anyways yuh reading what de youthman say' de #14 make Trinidad and Tobago'..funny part is it have such a high possibility that de same #14 liable to ignore him if he was to hail him in T&T or elsewhere.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2006, 01:57:29 PM »
what kinda candy u knwo how long i eh eat kc butter nut

organic ah laughing over here fadder...kc buuter nut..anyways yuh reading what de youthman say' de #14 make Trinidad and Tobago'..funny part is it have such a high possibility that de same #14 liable to ignore him if he was to hail him in T&T or elsewhere.

lol...ignore..no fella u mean skin up he face or spit on him..he aint  nice person to say de least. i eh care who score for we..once thye score. glen deserve ah sweat plain n simple. even if it was to guage him in de warm ups. at any rate doh fight no talk with. u go get carpel tunnel syndrome for nuttin..lol...
i like nuff players to..but small mag....i hope u not a stern groupie eh...its un becoming..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »
-------------------------------Jack------------------------------

Edwards---------Dog---------------Tallest------------Avery

Samuel-------Chris------Yorkie-----Whitley----------Latas

------------------------------Stern--------------------------------

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2006, 02:13:03 PM »

How come you put Mr Samuel on the right side with edwards in the full time Right back position.. are you expecting them to switch up positions during the game.. ? Are you putting edwards there due to a lack of faith in Gray ?

COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2006, 02:23:30 PM »

How come you put Mr Samuel on the right side with edwards in the full time Right back position.. are you expecting them to switch up positions during the game.. ? Are you putting edwards there due to a lack of faith in Gray ?

Mr samuel is on the right side because IMO he is not effective on the left side he is constantly caught either using his left foot and hitting an awfull ball or cutting back on his right and playing it in low which has almost no effect on well organized defence. Also Latas is much more effective playing from the left and i think he needs to be on the field and it i think it would work out better for both if it were to be like that.
Edwards is playing right back because not only do i trust him but he just seems comfortable there, he of course will be given license to go forward but he wont be switching with samuel. he seems to time his tackles very well and then once in possesion cooly finds a way out of trouble rather than needlessly kicking the ball away up the field.
Also yes my faith in gray at this moment is not to high many of the goals which have scored against us recently were in part of his mistakes. he just doesnt seem solid enough for me in either going forward or defending.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2006, 02:33:40 PM »

What's your idea of a top class striker,could you please enlighten me............ 

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2006, 02:47:31 PM »
                                     JACK

GRAY          ANDREWS TALLEST       JOHN

EDWARDS     BIRCHALL   LATAS        WISE

YORKE
                                        JOHN/JONES

DIS IS OUR STRONGEST SIDE

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2006, 02:48:37 PM »
..does he see it's not about him anymore and it's about de pride of 1.5 million(estimated) people??..does he realize that it's not about a personal vendetta and cussing an entire nation when he scores

Al yuh is some real pullstones...I can't believe we still on this talk...

Doh get tie up man. IT wasn't about the pride of 1.5 million people when he cuss them...it wasn't even about the 20000 in the stadium. Its about the pride of the 4000 people who go still be supporting if we don't get a good result in the WC.

He never cuss an entire nation when he score; he just cuss back every single asshole who was cussing him when he didn't score...

-When Dwight say how Champions League is he WC because he sure he ent going nowhere with Trinidad (all this time he still eligible for selection for qualifiers right) where d hell alyuh was?

-When Dwight and Latas decide to retire after the disciplinary action and leave we in the lurch where the hell alyuh was?

-When Dwight did feel is HE make Trinidad and Tobago, where d hell alyuh was?

-When Stern was coming back to play dem same pissing tail match alyuh vex he score in cos it mean he ent a world class striker, and endangering he club spot where d hell alyuh was?

-When de man was out with a bad injury and could barely walk where d hell alyuh was?

If I was Stern I woulda cuss alyuh mother so and so the same way. Trinis too damn hypocrite...
But then we go get vex when a man say he prefer associate himself with another country...

Stern sure as hell didn't make Trinidad and Tobago...is Trinidad and Tobago make him, but that don't mean that that same Trinidad andTobago have licence to destroy him as well.

And if Stern doh eat nice tough... Had much bigger players than him who antisocial and undiplomatic; doh judge the man worth on the field by that...

I DONE WITH THIS MUDDER ASSING BAD VIBES TALK. BEENIE GO DO THE WUK HE GETTING PAY TO DO. I JUST PRAY STERN DOH CHECK OUT THIS SITE...he might start cussing again
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>