April 16, 2024, 06:44:35 AM

Author Topic: If the Soca Warriors Beat England, We could Win the World Cup!  (Read 10005 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If the Soca Warriors Beat England, We could Win the World Cup!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 11:06:46 AM »
I know i will get real pressuh for this but say wha, england are one of the favorites to win the cup, if we beat them we will also be favorites to win the cup, it is logical, so all the out of timing talk of shaka and a few others, dey could take it and cool it, what people dont realize is the game of football is 80% psychological, mentally you have to believe in yourself, intelligence wins games, not braun or psyhical strength only, if that was the case JA would have made the 2nd rounds, bc they didnt have the intelligence and skill level we players have and hopefully dey have developed their intelligence on the pitch to a greater extent for these first round games.

I dont understand people these days, it is the era of videotechnology, you can study a team and see their weak points and strengths, whoever executes the gameplan better on the day, wins, maybe with some luck and hard work. Ill take the example of the brian lara, out of the 2-2.5 billion that watch cricket and play, trinidad produced the greatest test batsman of all time, out of 9 mill in the west indies, we ruled over nations who had almost a billion people, it is amazing, how can u rule out trinidad and its talent?

I dont know why we have so many negative people around the team, going into the world cup we should aim high and play hard, this is not the same as being overconfident, its believing in yourself and your team, fed up with people talking about england and all this bullshit, who cares, they said the same thing about the west indies team and look what happened. People dont understand mental strength is stronger than pshysical strength, the soca warriors will prevail.

vibes it up

TI... pre-World Cup i mighta respond to this kinda post with 'that weed in holland must be real bess' ;D...but after watching de heart dem fellars play with on de 10th...at full strength(all 11 players),excuting offensively and defensively...and that amount of heart...any team could get lash...

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 12:41:37 PM »
An today in Germany the US was unable to answer back as the CheckRepublic went on a rampage of carpet bombing, it truly was shock n awe as U.S. fans stood looking like ALICE  in wonderland. One interblastic supersonic scorcher missile launched midway on U.S. soil  from a CHECK WORLDCUP BOMBER found the back of the net, U.S. F B I  an CIA sources said it must be a UFO as nothing showed up on their radar. Meanwhile president Bush has AIRforce One on standbye forseeing the possible outcome of this World Cup.
REPORTING FOR CNN.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 07:35:08 PM »
An today in Germany the US was unable to answer back as the CheckRepublic went on a rampage of carpet bombing, it truly was shock n awe as U.S. fans stood looking like ALICE  in wonderland. One interblastic supersonic scorcher missile launched midway on U.S. soil  from a CHECK WORLDCUP BOMBER found the back of the net, U.S. F B I  an CIA sources said it must be a UFO as nothing showed up on their radar. Meanwhile president Bush has AIRforce One on standbye forseeing the possible outcome of this World Cup.
REPORTING FOR CNN.

Imagine gettin beat up by what the US must see as ah piece of ah country which didn´t even exist not too long ago ? Leh we watch de NBA finals yes ,...we kyah lose dey !
NBA ...yuh mean de NBA goin on now ??? :devil: :devil:
Hope they take this lesson and smoke it ...you kyant beat nobody because the game is football not soccer !

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 05:08:01 AM »
well said

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 08:10:10 AM »
Good post, and its true if we were to win, our self belief would rise so high, we might just upset a few more and win de dam thing dat would be the ultimate

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2006, 08:12:20 AM »
i suppose it could happen

1]; } ?>