April 26, 2024, 05:33:59 AM

Author Topic: The Recap of Dortmund, Now onto Frankfurth and Nuremberg!  (Read 2719 times)

TrinInfinite

The Recap of Dortmund, Now onto Frankfurth and Nuremberg!
« on: June 11, 2006, 02:34:38 PM »
Well I will begin in duesseldorf, the atmosphere was sedate in this city, seeing a few trinis passing through, giving dey bligh 2 everyone, this was on the 8th, on the 9th ah touch down in dortmund, everywhere there was flags of trinidad, in every bar and every shop window, the german people were very welcoming and receptive to the trinis, well me and my fam, eat something, watch de germany match, with 100 swedes in the bar, after this we make a move to the square with the gigantic screen, end up watching de 4-2 costa rica get, lime dey, real swedes and germans coming up to me and andre, andre link meh in de square wit he padnah, we lime dey till 11:45pm, was taking pics, talking to trini fans, did a interview with the cbc canada, andre and i drink some german beer, it real expensive in europe, too expensive, well we vibes some trinis, on yardman who was dere 2 see tt play on de 10th,then we head to the sixx pm club where jugglers, xcaliber and martin jay were, wait outside ah lil bit see de vibe, then out of the blue lisana liburd show up, he talk wit we, take a few pics and tv6 and ting was dey, it was a nice vibe, lisana look like he needed a drink lol, but say wha, we went in, de vibes started off nice, but went sour, martin jay and xcaliber are sell outs 2 say de least, real reggae vibes dey run in dey, i walk up 2 de promoter and dawg e slaughter and tell dem wat kinda jamaican ting is dis, play tunes for the supporters, jamaica didnt qualify, is tt, dey run soca and calypso a lil after but me and andre was amazed at de bullshit dey was playin, no patriotism and representation, i bun dem fellahs after dat nite, dem cant get my support ever again.

we leave dey about 5am, ah reach home about 6am, went tuh sleep about 7, wake up at 10 and we head down 2 dortmund again, dis time we went 2 limericks, real trinis and real music, no reggae, all calypso and soca, laventille riddim section was present and WN Uk was handing out flyers for the cricket match, real people, nice vibes, meet up wit real wn peeps, then we head to de game, was in de red section, sat next to manfriday,bally, monty and mr mc, monty turn tuh meh and say u iz de trouble man , ah laugh :devil: FF come and check meh and hail meh out and ah see fishs by de bar, when ah tell him who i was, he watch meh harder :devil: well de anthems start, game start and it was tense but this was de bess defensive game ah see de boys play, dey play well but their ball control, possession and dribbling was terrible, shaka ah feel was man of the match in truth, one ting 4 sure we make more noise than sweden 4 sure, dey fail, get real quiet when de final whistle blow, after that was BACHANNAL, we fly back to downtown dortmund and it was pace right thru till 12am, met patriot and jdb, real cool fellahs, jumbie i ent see after ah hail him, but u could see everyone vibe was lifted b ofthe draw, ah think dis is de rise of we football in the future.

after de lime ah head back tuh de hotel and now ah in frankfurth, 2nite machel performing, heading dere for 12am.

vibes it up

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: The Recap of Dortmund, Now onto Frankfurth and Nuremberg!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 02:42:55 PM »
Nice to meet TI man.

One thing I could say about the man he represents SW.net, the WN and TnT RIGHT THROUGH.

It is never far from his mind. SOme lady from some small German paper came to ask us questions about Germany and The WC in general and TI make it all about SW.net and the WN

Big up.

I looking for the men I misss in Nuremberg, Mr. Mc, Arrow. I walk with my WN jersey over my TnT shirt yesterday and it was real useful in recognizing, and being recognized by board members that I had never met. Fellas we should try and find a spot to congregate even for a little bit.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 04:21:48 PM »
Dais real memories allyuh fellahs makin dey..FOR LIFE oui

Anecdotes for yuh grandchirren

TI ah glad to hear that yuh say de stadium was noise.....cause on TV we eh hear dat riddim section ringing ATALL....in de bahrain game yuh coulda hear it
But for sweden match we eh hear nuttn from de T&T crowd

Only repeat visual shots of tallman, de sign of de cross fellah and de red ting
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 07:27:02 PM »
Nice to meet TI man.

One thing I could say about the man he represents SW.net, the WN and TnT RIGHT THROUGH.

It is never far from his mind. SOme lady from some small German paper came to ask us questions about Germany and The WC in general and TI make it all about SW.net and the WN

Big up.

I looking for the men I misss in Nuremberg, Mr. Mc, Arrow. I walk with my WN jersey over my TnT shirt yesterday and it was real useful in recognizing, and being recognized by board members that I had never met. Fellas we should try and find a spot to congregate even for a little bit.

bredda where are u, i juss reach in frankfurth, i will post a topic 2 organize a lime, im in de arabella sheraton grand hotel, under mckoy :beermug:

TrinInfinite

MACHEL FETE WAS A BUSS IN FRANKFURTH!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 08:12:48 PM »
Yea well, 2nite was a waste, reach down 2 frankfurth, check een de hotel, then ride out tuh eat something, eat some vietnamese food, taste good, bounce up tongue in de street, he was real tight, wanted 2 know where de fete was, he tell meh he was wit jumbie, hard luck meh fone wasnt workin yes, it givin real trouble, tryin tuh fix dat 2morrow, anyways ah gone de fete, when ah reach and ah gone een free, fete buss, come outside, man tell meh only 100 people was dere and dey pay 65 euro lol :devil: hard luck, i ent paying dat tuh see machel montano, so i ride out, franfurth dead right now, no activities, prob bc no major games were happenin here 2day bc de city wasnt live, oh and by de way, dere wasnt no riddim section in de stadium for sweden, only de supporters were loud, i ent hear no iron or pan, hard luck >:(

vibes it up

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 08:14:46 PM »
bredda de riddim section was a buss in de sweden game, only in angostura dey was and dey ent even play >:(

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 08:19:27 PM »
bredda de riddim section was a buss in de sweden game, only in angostura dey was and dey ent even play >:(

i think they allowed to bring it in.......i hearing all this big drum and ting from de ivory coast v argentina game.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MACHEL FETE WAS A BUSS IN FRANKFURTH!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »

machel buss in germany. :rotfl: :rotfl: 

65 euros he crazy or wa he is kanye west.

ent angoustora having a fete to. i see they have slaughter(x caliber), barry(jugglers) and destra(atlantic)

that pass already to...

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 01:47:39 AM »
TI wah yuh say bout no rydem section you didn't here de man beating he drums and me poundidn meh 2 kitchen spoon on de railing ;D boy dah was all we needed.  ;D
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 02:33:02 AM »
de fete in dortmond by angustura was real tight. maximus dan and destra mash up de place. and guess what it was freeeeeeee. priceless.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 02:51:17 AM »

i think they allowed to bring it in.......i hearing all this big drum and ting from de ivory coast v argentina game.

dey had a couple trini tassa drums in d stands

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 05:17:36 AM »
de fete in dortmond by angustura was real tight. maximus dan and destra mash up de place. and guess what it was freeeeeeee. priceless.

i will post some videos.. since i was in the front when destra put on that little indian thing... and ROCK it out++

*sigh* I love destra+++
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 05:21:47 AM »
I have a couple videos to post myself I will try to put them up soon.

TI, I not in Frankfurt, I am a full hour and a half away. That, plus the fact that this is a working trip means that I will have to miss them limes.

I'll see allyuh in Nuremberg on Thursday.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
I just have to say.....
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 04:40:40 AM »
curry crow is de best!  ;D ;D

Yes.......ah digessin copious amountsa a crow since saturday.  BBQ, Fry, Roast, Boil, Steam, even sushi style crow......but de curry version goin dong a bess so far.

Shaka Hislop...what can I say?

In de 75th minute...in front a de whole crowd...ah get orf meh chair and shout to to Shaka to forgive meh fuh ever doubtin he.  People watchin meh like ah mad but SH nex to meh only gettin kicks.

All ah go say is....I was elated to be proven wrong and may I be proven wrong more in de future.

So wit dat...lemmeh go back to munchin on meh crow and hushin meh mout.

Oh....by de way...we off to watch Brazil play Croatia tonite.....real lucky wit dah one.

GO WARRIORS GO!!!!  MASH UP HENGERLAND!!!

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 05:27:30 AM »
well dortmund was nice...didnt get to meet much of de forumites...did meet feliziano who was actually on the train wit me...heard TI and JDB were around but didnt actually see them...if yuh waan kno who i am i walking with the lil doll wit the trini flag on de front of her shirt and says Lily 3 on de back...daz me good luck charm
see everyone in nuremburg
Back in Trini...

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 10:52:24 AM »
i cant tell who is a sw.net man and who isnt since there are so many trinis around, and none wearing their WN shirt, and the rest are locals taking up the t&t cause. we have to find a place in n'berg to meet up and talk some football.
Hart for president

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 12:34:12 PM »
i cant tell who is a sw.net man and who isnt since there are so many trinis around, and none wearing their WN shirt, and the rest are locals taking up the t&t cause. we have to find a place in n'berg to meet up and talk some football.
yah allyuh at least wak with a WN shirt or bandana if allyuh have it nah.
i meet up NYTriniwhiteboy and he tight crew by chance lol
Ti..yuh get yuh tickets from Naparima yet?lol
allyuh try and make it down to Nuremberg on the 14th nah..then we could plan a better lime for the 15th
ah gone now to take in the croatia-brazil in the beer garden
laters
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 10:16:06 PM »
I have a couple videos to post myself I will try to put them up soon.

TI, I not in Frankfurt, I am a full hour and a half away. That, plus the fact that this is a working trip means that I will have to miss them limes.

I'll see allyuh in Nuremberg on Thursday.

A ;Ah working trip!!!!!!!  Breds how yuh pull dat off? ;)
Two islands are better than one.

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 11:18:30 PM »
well yuh really cant miss me...
big indian with a big flag.... and juzzie spelling out trinidad  :beermug:
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

1]; } ?>