April 17, 2024, 09:03:55 PM

Author Topic: Experience of Czech Game  (Read 2172 times)

Offline trini_hotspur

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Experience of Czech Game
« on: June 06, 2006, 03:25:14 AM »
wham now, went over to prague for the game last weekend. Friendly people the czech, no need to worry about eastern european football facists. Poorly organised, went down 5 hours before kick off, to get seats, showed my T and T drivers licence to see if there was a away section. When I got there, it was the hardcore support and two men were cussing each other in czech, the stewards had no idea what was going on. Oh and the top pice tickets to this champions league stadium for a senior international were only about 100TT, not 500 to see blasted peru. Very few Trini's though, suppose everybody waiting for the real thing to start in a week.
Anyway, we were awful, awful. They boy couldn't cope with the czech fluent passing game, defensively they were all over the place, lawrence was out of position, so much that dwight had to cuss him up at one point, they couldn't cope with kolllers height. When they had possession they stroked it round the flanks and then gave it away without creating anything. Nedved was a joy to watch though. Some good points, carlos edwards created a little, although peter czech still looked like he needed to book to read in the second half. Looks like bad news for germany on the display I saw, but stranger things have happened. Nice place prague, very touristy though. Czech republic at 33/1 anyone?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Experience of Czech Game
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 07:42:26 AM »
ahh yeahh right, thanks for the report, geez, glad we not depending on you for any support!

Offline trini_hotspur

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 07:52:43 AM »
you can still support a team, you have to be reasonable, supporting doesn't mean you can't view a game of football for what it is, how else you going to improve. I've been watching the spurs for years, even when we were awful, that's what it means to be a supporter, not blind optimism. Oh and before you start making jokes, spurs are not still awful, since we got rid of raziak anyways, oh and barca were never awful.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 08:12:34 AM »
ahh yeahh right, thanks for the report, geez, glad we not depending on you for any support!

The man made it over to Prague to watch the game.....I think that's a good sign of support. If we played poorly, what yuh want him to say ?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 08:25:08 AM »

The man made it over to Prague to watch the game.....I think that's a good sign of support. If we played poorly, what yuh want him to say ?

True talk.

Btw Trini Hotspur what de women look like man. Yuh boy might go over next year.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline trini_hotspur

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 10:38:32 AM »
The czech women are amazing, friendly too. Although it's not a place to go for beers and women anymore, getting expensive and full of old americans. Full of drunken stag parties too. If you want the cheap beer and hot women better going to slovenia, slovakia, latvia or estonia. Hear latvia is the pick of them, although turkey is full of good looking women.

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 11:03:27 AM »
The czech women are amazing, friendly too. Although it's not a place to go for beers and women anymore, getting expensive and full of old americans. Full of drunken stag parties too. If you want the cheap beer and hot women better going to slovenia, slovakia, latvia or estonia. Hear latvia is the pick of them, although turkey is full of good looking women.

ALLYUH EH SEE THE MOVIE "HOSTEL" YET OR WHAT?  NOT ME AND DRINKIN AND LOOKIN FOR WOMAN IN PLACES I NOT FAMILIAR WITH!!!

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 11:27:48 AM »

True talk.

Btw Trini Hotspur what de women look like man. Yuh boy might go over next year.

VB
They often say the Truth hurts. I know men patriotic and ting, but oh gosh, they have no denying the truth. If the Chechs were a step ahead of us, there is no way to sugar coat our performance and lack of this should not be taken as lack of support.
On a positive note, the warriors were exposed to the kind of quality football that they are going to see for the World Cup. Its up to the team now to put their best foot forward, and stick to Bennie game plan.
well yes

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 01:04:52 PM »

ALLYUH EH SEE THE MOVIE "HOSTEL" YET OR WHAT?  NOT ME AND DRINKIN AND LOOKIN FOR WOMAN IN PLACES I NOT FAMILIAR WITH!!!

;D ;D

Man go get dey eye burn out lookin at women..........literally
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 01:09:30 PM »

True talk.

Btw Trini Hotspur what de women look like man. Yuh boy might go over next year.VB

:rotfl:

Buh how ah know if is anybody wanna know that upfront is you. Wham yuh finish with dem Turkey ent have no more Chicken head :devil:

Represent we VB

Trini_hotspur thanks for the lil info...yuh take any pics?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM »
Wood in meh ass yes! My apologies if I offended anyone, my comments were laced with a little sarcasm and envy because I cyah go GERMANY :'( :'(

BIG UPS THOUGH TO EVERYONE WHO COULD MAKE IT!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 04:33:16 PM by grskywalker »

1]; } ?>