June 15, 2024, 11:54:24 PM

Author Topic: T&T vs Panama: A few photos  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T vs Panama: A few photos
« on: June 05, 2005, 09:16:16 AM »

Trinidad and Tobago's defender Marvin Andrews controls the ball against Panama's Roberto Brown during their CONCACAF finals round qualifer match for the 2006 World Cup at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port Of Spain Trinidad on Saturday June 4, 2005.Trinidad beat Pamana 2-0.
(Ap Photo/Shirley Bahadur)

A Panamanian player takes a fall with Trinidad and Tobago defender Marvin Andrews as Avery John looks on during their CONCACAF finals round qualifer match for the 2006 World Cup at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port Of Spain, Trinidad on Saturday June 4, 2005. Trindad beat Panama 2-0.
(AP Photo/Shirley Bahadur)

A Panamanian player, fights for the ball with Trinidad and Tobago striker Dwight Yorke during the CONCACAF finals round qualifer match for the 2006 World Cup at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port Of Spain Trinidad on Saturday June 4, 2005. Trinidad and Tobago beat Panama 2-0.
(AP Photo Shirley Bahadur)

Dwight Yorke caused nightmares for the Panamanian defense

The crowd celebrates Stern John's goal

Panama did not put up much of a resistance
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 07:19:20 PM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Panama: A few photos
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 09:23:36 AM »
lord in the marvin andrews pic all you see is blue in the background the seats .them blasted trinis.The other day ah email an i asked my friend if she going to the football game she responded i not going to watch them set a losers. I bet if we tie mexico the next home game the stadium will be full people fuh sure will jump on the band waggon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 09:39:32 AM »
Tallman,
Thanks for the photos; keeps the  vivid image in meh mind alive.

Who talking about if  we tie Mexcio; We have to start reframing our belief system. Why can't we look at the possibilty of beating Mexico and at the worst accepting a TIE.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 09:53:12 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 09:41:23 AM »
lord in the marvin andrews pic all you see is blue in the background the seats .them blasted trinis.The other day ah email an i asked my friend if she going to the football game she responded i not going to watch them set a losers. I bet if we tie mexico the next home game the stadium will be full people fuh sure will jump on the band waggon

Doh worry bout that.. The Stadium was about  80%  filled. Those were the seat behind the goal.... People doh like dem seats...  ;D
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 09:42:37 AM »
Any body have vlips of the goals yet.......
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 09:45:16 AM »

Cant really blame them because the team has not played good football for some years now.  Only die hard football fans will pay to see them play.  I believe 40% of fans are band wagon.  People at the game last night were the die hards, come next home game the stadium will be full because the band wagon supporters will be there, asking dotish questions like when and where the world cup is.

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 09:59:02 AM »

dem blasted trinis?   Ok Canadian Maple Syrup bwoy...go onnnnn

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 11:38:42 AM »
I glad you get to see a pix, so you could see what I was talking about in reference to player size.

Notice the size of Brown in Comparison to Dog.

Dog is by far the biggest man in the TT team in terms of size and second in terms of height.

All the Panamanians were averaging six feet or more and all were strong up.

A man in the stands bawl........But I thought Spanish does be short down and chubby chubby or real thin. Where they get this grap from?

I believe TT players need some kinda diet and weight program to beef them up lil bit.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 02:45:46 PM »
Not a bad pic of Tallman's goal:

1]; } ?>