April 28, 2024, 05:38:55 AM

Author Topic: T&T top GROUP B  (Read 3830 times)

Offline kevinAckin

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T top GROUP B
« on: June 05, 2006, 12:27:40 PM »
...in the Miss World Cup Pageant :)
we made it into the final 8

congrats Meagan!!!

at least we know we have nicer women than england, sweden an paraguay haha

Offline Warrior Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T top GROUP B
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 12:31:09 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
T-&-T!  #1 one Team in The WORLDDDDDDD

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 12:33:14 PM »
We have sexier women than the whole world, that ting was fix, how togo win dat  >:(

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 02:27:12 PM »
We have sexier women than the whole world, that ting was fix, how togo win dat  >:(

for real...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 02:35:22 PM »

fuh real...it have nicer tings than that workin' tstt
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 02:51:44 PM »

fuh real...it have nicer tings than that workin' tstt

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Memories of walking dwn Fredrick St.
Going to Bank

I remember all the gaping we use to put dwn as teenagers

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 03:16:19 PM »
ok well someone post a pic of they girl nah

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 04:03:31 PM »
You can check out an interview I did with Meagan (and a pic) here:

http://trinidadtobago.worldcupblog.org/1/a-real-warrior-princess.html
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 04:06:50 PM »
TOGO WIN CAUSE REMEBER THEM WALK WITH THEY VOODOO PRIEST. WE  LEAVE ALL WE OBEAH MAN IN MORUGA.. :-\
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 06:03:43 PM »
You can check out an interview I did with Meagan (and a pic) here:

http://trinidadtobago.worldcupblog.org/1/a-real-warrior-princess.html

Thank ya sah... the girl pretty.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 09:02:56 PM »
the obeahman and them.lol.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 09:06:20 PM »
doh let yorke know she dig him nah,he go want to buss dem knickers. :devil:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 09:35:44 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 09:42:39 AM »
Togo win and we make the final 8 vcause they figure it was a way to give we ''smaller'' teams some kind of consolation off the field.  :devil:
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 09:43:32 AM »
Congrats to Meagan!!!

Same way we top the group for beauty, same way we go top d group with skill.

GO SOCA WRRIORS!!
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Thompson's Group B Preview 5.6.06
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 10:20:20 AM »
http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/article.asp?hlid=392529&CPID=4&clid=3100&lid=&title=Thompson's+Group+B+preview

THE SOCCER SATURDAY WORLD CUP GUIDE
Group B — Phil Thompson

The World Cup is, without a doubt, the best competition on earth.

Look at the cars, the houses and the pubs with all the St George's crosses. Look how it gets to people. There's belief and enthusiasm everywhere... until you read the press, that is.

Group B presents England with a challenge that I fully expect them to overcome, and in quite convincing fashion I might add. No other major nation bar Portugal faces as comfortable group stage as England. I really believe that.

That isn't meant in a disrespectful fashion. Sweden are a competent team who deserve respect and Paraguay are an unknown quantity. Trinidad and Tobago, with their sheer enjoyment of the occasion, will present a different type of challenge.

But look at our team, look at our squad, look at the players who won't even get into the first XI. If we don't finish top of the pile at the end of the group phase, I think we should ask Sven to refund his wages for the past four years.

I understand that some people in the media will always snipe and it's easy to get down when you think of things like Wayne Rooney's metatarsal. But listen to this - Paul Robinson, Gary Neville, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, David Beckham, Michael Owen.

That spine's not just good enough to win the group - it's good enough to win the whole competition!

I'm not saying it's going to be easy, it's not. Sweden have a phenomenal record against England and if there's a style of football we tend to struggle against, it's South American, so we have to be careful.

Paraguay may not be Brazil or Argentina but they have a fantastic centre forward in Roque Santa Cruz, who I'm sure will make a dramatic recovery from his injury to face England in the group opener on June 10.

England's natural style is one of forceful, sometimes careless, intent. They thrive off balls up to the front, whether to the head of Crouch, round the back for Owen or to the sides for Rooney or Joe Cole.

But they do tend to give possession away cheaply at times. Paraguay may not have the personnel to make them pay but I don't see them lying down. We have to win the opening game to set the tone, and I think we will.

There will be a few nervous moments, however, and that goes throughout the group.

Sweden have some big names, the Ljungbergs, the Larssons, but they are ageing, especially at the back. They also don't find goals easy. They should get the better of Paraguay and Trinidad and Tobago too, but don't expect it to be straightforward.

For me, Trinidad and Tobago will make this group. There's a team in every tournament who rise to the occasion and scare their more illustrious opponents rigid. I'm not predicting a shock defeat but Sweden best be careful in their group opener.

Overall, I see a comfortable passage to the knockout stages for England, even though I expect them to take a while to hit their stride. Sweden also have the player power to push aside the likes of Paraguay and Trinidad and Tobago.

But four years ago Senegal made a mockery of that sort of talk when they beat France 1-0 in the opening game. If either of them take Paraguay or Trinidad and Tobago lightly, they could be in for a painful surprise.

MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING...
England v Trinidad and Tobago.This will be one of those World Cup occasions to cherish. With respect, and the exception of Dwight Yorke, T&T are made up of journeymen pros from the lower leagues in England and Scotland. This is the biggest match of their lives. The noise when they get into the England half, yet alone near the goal, will be deafening! I can't wait for this one. It will be a great event.

STAR OF THE SHOW...
Sometimes fate deals you a bad hand that eventually works to your favour. I'm not saying Wayne Rooney's absence is an advantage to England but if it frees up Steven Gerrard and allows him to plays to his strengths, he could end up being the player of the tournament. Yes he's had a long season, but he missed out on the last World Cup due to injury. At 26, he is in his prime. This is his time.

KEY GAME...
If everything goes to plan, and there's no guarantee that will happen, but if it does, England v Sweden will decide the group order. It could be the difference between meeting Germany in their own backyard in the second round, or Poland, Costa Rica or Ecuador. I know which one I want. Hopefully England will finaly put one over the Swedes. It's been a while.

AND FINALLY, WHERE THEY WILL FINISH...
If England are professional, focused and well prepared, they will finish top. If they aren't, they will finish second to Sweden and that could be a nightmare. Paraguay will be behind the top two, though only above Trinny on goals scored.
1st - England; 2nd - Sweden; 3rd - Paraguay; 4th - Trinidad & Tobago

Interview by Scott Barefoot

For de love of de game

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 01:34:01 PM »
i see better lookin women by de river
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 07:06:12 PM »

Ohh goood, all yuh men bad we, but for truth he go geh all upinside dat for real  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 04:45:16 AM »
oh gosh the girl represent us

1]; } ?>