April 29, 2024, 07:35:48 AM

Author Topic: jus a lil ting i try... the first shotta report after all the other good reports  (Read 1164 times)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
i was in the game i try to link up with andrea but the stadium was rammmmmmmmmmmm i lil dissappointed as it is the last home game for a while and dat crew livin south but "such is life"

i reach late no rass cuz i was in a fender bender by city gate stinkin blue almera bounce we  so i miss the free ting

game was real edgy in the first 15 mins then i recognize.....wait nah dat aint lookin like ince ohhh shittttttttttt we ass go get washout

yorke and edwards ruff up man on the right but the same couldnt be said for stern and theobald even if they had tried

edwards real do it but stern really did throw way a sitter though and i say that is d end a we

birchall bullet look good

theobald and whitley is two of the best midfieldrs in the country hard luck fitzpatrick them men take ur spot

everbody forget is charles give a man a smalll beat that cause the throw in to find yorke who give stern to score wit a man on he back ( he like the hard goals nut the easy 1's)

second half is bout 3 corner straight i frighten as hell

then i see majic the ref let a dennis lawrence hand ball pass!!! lawrence a small knock to yorke who find stern wide right one time....all da time tall man kick off stern jus look up and put it for tall man and the stadium stan up

like he go shoot?? nah look a defender on him!! oh gooood he beat him!! he shoot is goal yes like tall man is henry!!!! good goal good game my apologires to andrea and cowen and all other forumites who was in the game tstt give free ting but the fones was jam

from www.skysports.com

Mexico have maintained their grip on the Concacaf World Cup qualifying section after a 2-0 win in Guatemala.

Two goals just before the interval - Antonio Nelson (40) and Gustavo Cabrera (45 og) - secured victory for the Mexicans.

Guatemala - who remain in third - were reduced to ten men late on when Nestor Martinez was dismissed.

The United States kept up the pressure on Mexico with a comfortable 3-0 win over Costa Rica in Salt Lake City.

Landon Donovan struck twice (6 & 62) before Fulham's Brian McBride wrapped up the scoring (87) late on. Douglas Sequeira was sent off in the final minute for the visiting Ticos.

After just four games, Mexico and USA are clear at the top of the table, although the battle for third is close between the remaining four teams.

The losses for Guatemala and Costa Rica gave Trinidad & Tobago the chance to level with them, and the Soca Warriors made no mistake as they defeated Panama 2-0 in the Port of Spain.

Goals in each half from Stern John (34) and Wrexham's Dennis Lawrence (70) was enough for T & T.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 08:14:42 PM by Tallman »
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Thanx man all reports appreciated...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Decent report man....I hope yuh will give we more next game yuh see ...1

1]; } ?>