April 19, 2024, 05:38:52 PM

Author Topic: Alberta Trini why you over on the RB site  (Read 1535 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Alberta Trini why you over on the RB site
« on: June 05, 2005, 03:31:40 PM »
begging for friends and support? Man its ok to inform them about our exploits but it is the grovelling that has me going, Ouch!!

Bro you cant make people like you....especialliy envious Jamaicans.

So if you have to continue in that vein please change your handle to. Keep the alberta drop the Trini. We are a proud and strong people. Nothing like the weak grovellers you portray us to be.

....regards

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Alberta Trini why you over on the RB site
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 04:11:29 PM »
Now  excuse me; I dont have to  answer to anyone if I choose to be on that site? I am not soliciting friends from any site.There is no exclusivity to a site nor am I accountable to you for my choices.

I just know that Jamacia is our first  obstacle to climb up the rankings and to establish our domination in this region and   and if you notice prior to us meeting an opponent, I am trying to find articles pertaining to their progress and to their team's perfomance.

As in a prior post, I bear no malice to anyone from any country. I will do what it takes to advocate for TNT; if that be  maccoing what others are saying ah dey!!!!!!

NOW IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL ISSUE WITH ME I SUGGEST YOU SEND A MESSAGE RATHER THAN TRY TO  DO A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT.

This is petty way of trying to rile and rally around some type of an issue when there is not one.  Waht yuh want more men tuh come out and throw support fuh yuh? yuh want meh tuh stop postings because ah limining in here when you can't ?

If yuh eh like what I say, don't response, I could see with meh own eyes many who doh respond tuh meh postings; Jeezam web ah eh posting fuh ah prize!!!!! ah trying to articulate my views as I feel and as I see them. You may not agree. I know men who tak eruns at me before but ah does still support their views if it has some meaning and worthy of a follw up ole talk.

Man  men acting like  real tanti men in here ; getting on like womne and wanting tuh fight over  postings well ah never see thing so? Be a man; if you have a personal opinion, send meh a message and leh we reslove it amicably.

SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD
Respectfully submitted.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 04:55:02 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Alberta Trini why you over on the RB site
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 10:40:58 AM »
 Ah ha to agree with sub 1 a bit alberta. You is master of your own actions but ah feel you could ah leave out the report cause it didn't look good. You mek we look pittiful man. Ah doh have ah problem with you being in deh an ting cause I go tek me lil peep too but leave out we reports and ting man. I doh tek time to write anyting on they board cause they have ah problem with we. Ah not vex or nothing I jus feel like giving my point of view it up to you to accept or not. Anyway stand firm and hold strong!!!
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>