June 16, 2024, 03:04:43 AM

Author Topic: Congrats T&T !  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Tillamawnin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Congrats T&T !
« on: June 05, 2005, 05:38:14 PM »
Good to see you got your win over Panama. I never thought Panama was a team to be causing you trouble anyway, so I was not surprised by the result.

The match against Mexico on Wednesday should be a bit more of a challange. This is so because you will be playing at the Azteca beforee 120,000 screaming mexican fans. The effects of altitude, smog and fans always seem to overcome most teams. Hopefully, you will be able to come away with at least a draw. A win in this sport is never out of the question, so just keep focused.

Good luck and I will be watching and throwing my support behind you.

Go T&T!!!
Tilla
There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.

Malcolm X

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats T&T !
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 05:46:13 PM »
Thanks for your support.  You are correct what you say about MExico, however the game in not at Azteca, its in Monterrey, Mexico. 

Offline Tillamawnin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats T&T !
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 06:34:16 PM »
You should not have the altiude factor working against you then. Monterrey is about a 1/4 the height above sea level. Monterrrey also has a population of about 1/20 that of mexico City.

Anyway, good luck!
There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.

Malcolm X

1]; } ?>