March 29, 2024, 09:15:35 AM

Author Topic: Imagine Panday in jail and Abu Bakr free drinking coconut water rong de Savannah  (Read 2877 times)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Only in Trinidad

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Her is bout football. In case you didn't know there is a link that will take you to another message board where the topic would be more appropriate.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
let him know cowen................i was lookin for allyuh in the game but tstt frig up and andrea was high but such is life man blessings
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Strictly politics!!!

truetrini

thing is , while I am no Panday fan, he damn right when he says the governemtn restarted hangings to take public pressure off they backside fuh doing NUTTEN bout crime and kidnappings.

And I too am distressed that Abu Bakr walkinbg roung and ah ex-PM in jail too.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
thing is , while I am no Panday fan, he damn right when he says the governemtn restarted hangings to take public pressure off they backside fuh doing NUTTEN bout crime and kidnappings.

Well TrueTrini,  here is something we can DEFINITELY agree on.  How the HELL could a man who attempted to violently overthrow the elected gov't of a country be ALIVE, let alone free to roam about the country and a former ELECTED prime minister be in jail over some Bullsh*t.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile

Well TrueTrini,  here is something we can DEFINITELY agree on.  How the HELL could a man who attempted to violently overthrow the elected gov't of a country be ALIVE, let alone free to roam about the country and a former ELECTED prime minister be in jail over some Bullsh*t.
I have heard these sentiments expressed here ad nauseam. What I haven't heard, is what should they charge him with, and what are the legal underpinning of that case. We have had the ex-soldiers from the '70s - Shah, Lasalle etc who also walked the streets after being convicted in a court of law. so..... :-\ :-\
Live large and prosper!

1]; } ?>