April 25, 2024, 07:19:53 AM

Author Topic: First Coach?  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
First Coach?
« on: June 08, 2006, 06:39:51 AM »
I was just wondering if any of the members on here were either brought up under any of these coaching schools or any coaching school or who influence you as a coach while coming up. Were you part of any of these…New Town Soccer Coaching School in Maraval under ah man name Jean Jah Lillywhite or Alvin Corneal Coaching School? Drop ah line if any!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: First Coach?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 06:45:10 AM »

I went Jean Liliywhite, in the savannah training days, puerto rico in the 90's was a memorable experience  :thumbsup:
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 06:49:23 AM »
Man Jah is one of the best coach in Trinidad. His style of trianing is proper. Do you ever go back and check him?
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 07:30:14 AM »
I actually played with Jean in the Newtown team when his dad coached, this was long before Jean created his coaching school. Iam a long time vetran of Alvin Corneal Coaching School. I just visited with Alvin in T&T two weeks ago.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 07:42:07 AM »
Hayden Martin (coach) - CIC.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 07:42:44 AM »
I was just wondering if any of the members on here were either brought up under any of these coaching schools or any coaching school or who influence you as a coach while coming up. Were you part of any of these…New Town Soccer Coaching School in Maraval under ah man name Jean Jah Lillywhite or Alvin Corneal Coaching School? Drop ah line if any!
I AM A CORNEAL MAN.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>