June 16, 2024, 01:57:27 AM

Author Topic: Video, Video  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Video, Video
« on: June 04, 2005, 09:49:56 PM »
Praise God eh
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody have any video yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 09:57:59 PM »
yeah iof anyone can get a tv6 clip or something thatd be great. i saw the telemundo highlights but they only show the goals.would like to see some plays, and that lawerence goal again
Hart for president

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Video, Video
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 09:37:31 AM »
Who have video of the goals.....weh to look ah lossing meh mind ...Touches boy you could draw? ;D

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Video, Video
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 11:54:08 AM »
also if anyone have pictures give us a sample of the atmosphere
Hart for president

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 03:33:19 PM »

StoreBay,
I like the idea...once the site in sync with this one.
If you could get your hands on the highlights for the Panama game that go be good.
Is it possible to have the videos streaming instead of downloading the whole file?

Fellaz,

Today I started to work on a website that would allow the sharing of videos.
It is a few hours before game time and different folks deal excitement, anxiety and possible joy in different ways.

The site address is
http://www.ecaribbeansports.com/        ; and later another site http://www.caribbeansports.net/   
would be active but it would simply forward the user to the first site.

Users can upload videos to the site via FTP.  Point your client to
ftp.ecaribbeansports.com

user name:  superblue
password:   bacchanal

For the user name one must enter superblue@ecaribbeansports.com        .

I am uploading some files right now and the site should be live after 9pm EST (Trini time also). Please do not do a download before that time as it is likely to be a partial file.  Unfortunately I cannot monitor and check everything until after 12pm EST.  I want to, and must/will attend a baby shower today.

Good Luck

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody find any video clips yet?
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 08:28:47 PM »
Regards

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 02:35:41 AM »

Streaming media involves an additional step: that is, the encoding of the video into the streaming format (for example realmedia format (rm, rv)).  And  I am not sure that there is a large enough audience to justify the increase in time and cost.  The real media encoder ``RealProducer 10 Plus’’ is not free.  By the way, I should mention that there is a GNU license (free) product VideoLan (  http://www.videolan.org/) that enables free encoding and streaming.  The GNU license software is also interesting for another reason.   It is now possible to build a digital  Flag-free HD digital video recorder (http://www.pcworld.com/resource/printable/article/0,aid,120761,00.asp), and hence one can record and stream HDTV to friends at different locations.  Anyway, that is not my field, I am merely a hobbyist/consumer of those tools.

Exchanging mpeg files and DVD image files (img,iso) seems best in this case. But if there is a better or even preferable alternative  please let us know.  The image files can be burned directly to DVD. The mpeg file can of course be view on the PC, but more importantly, they can be modified then burned to DVD. For example, personal commentary can be added as an audio layer and selected via the language option. Or the original language (non-English, or commentator you don’t like) can be removed and your commentary inserted.  Match reports can be added with a text to audio converter.

Anyway, I will return to the video stuff on Friday.  Wednesday  already looks  like a shortened day because  the game is at 5 pm in CA.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
As mentioned elsewhere the password is ``baccanal''
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 02:38:57 AM by StoreBayLimer »

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 08:44:40 AM »
Real Producer 10 Basic is free, not as many features, but stll does what you need it to.
http://www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/comparison.html

1]; } ?>