April 19, 2024, 02:35:27 AM

Author Topic: The Dawg- surgery or not ?  (Read 1032 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Dawg- surgery or not ?
« on: June 05, 2005, 08:58:03 PM »
Firstly, what a relief it was for me to check the live scores on soccernet and see that we finally won a game........sounds like we didn't play too badly either......anyway.................

What you fellas think about the Dog refusing to go under the knife......the experts seem to think that he should have surgery...........based on the Touches report, it sounded like he had a scare against Panama........I fear that in the long run it might hurt our chances.........and his career..... We have built our defense around him so far....if he were to go out at a crucial point in the qualifying round, or even just before/during the world cup, should we qualify........I fear it could be a heartbreaking blow for the Warriors....

At the same time, we're at a point where our hardest qualifying games are upon us, and we've dropped too many crucial points already.......so we need our best guys in each game coming up..........

What y'all think ??
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Dawg- surgery or not ?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 09:09:03 PM »
kicker... go on de rangers board and check out de issue... he win dem over... so leh we just have faith in de man
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: The Dawg- surgery or not ?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 10:11:21 PM »

I want to know why he was on the ground for this Panama game.
It may not have been the knee at all but if it was......

He'll be working on making sure that leg is strong but for the next year and maybe more the training staff will have to keep an eye on him becuz he may try to play brave even if he feeling pain.

The good thing is, they eh go try what they do DaMarcus Beasley.  allyuh see how much hard tackle and kick dem pelt at him to test out his knee?  I go real laugh if anybody try that with Dog cuz if he only get up they buss head book   Hard butt.

1]; } ?>