April 29, 2024, 06:35:34 AM

Author Topic: Anyone know what happen to Ince???  (Read 1285 times)

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
Anyone know what happen to Ince???
« on: June 05, 2005, 10:53:48 PM »
Just read on another post that he opting to sit out the Mexico qualifier. Does anyone know if he's hurt or was there a bust-up with Beenie man?

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know what happen to Ince???
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 05:06:19 AM »
From what i heard, during the warm up before the Panama match he injured his finger. He was on the ground holding his his with the team doctors around him. That is why Jack started in front of him.

I give the damage a little more serious than thought for him to sit out the Mexico game.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 11:30:12 AM »
Just read on another post that he opting to sit out the Mexico qualifier. Does anyone know if he's hurt or was there a bust-up with Beenie man?

Big Toe ah read yuh post dis mawnin and meh first impression was dat yuh was lookin to start ah lil baccanal wid Imps ah mean Ince and Beenie, but now come to find out yuh was right on point. So ah jus givin yuh de credit on did one  ;D  Ah still cyah beleive de man could be so dotish.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 09:20:05 PM »
futbolfan:

I guess I should say "thanks." The last thing I want to do is cause trouble. On the other hand, I only want to see T&T excel and book a ticket to Germany to watch the Warriors and pick up my car.

Although, we don't know the whole and TRUE story. I agree with you, if the information regarding his decision is true, it is, not only foolish, but also selfish.

1]; } ?>