April 28, 2024, 10:50:07 PM

Author Topic: Hislop won't give up on Portsmouth stay  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hislop won't give up on Portsmouth stay
« on: March 16, 2005, 12:57:16 PM »
tribalfootball.com

Portsmouth goalkeeper Shaka Hislop hasn't given up on winning a new deal at Fratton Park.

Pompey boss Velimir Zajec wants Hislop to replace Kostas Chalkias against his former club Newcastle on Saturday.

Zajec has finally lost patience with the Greek flop - and Hislop, 36, is ready to forget being frozen out since Chalkias arrived from Panathinaikos during the transfer window.

He said: "I would be delighted to get back into the team. I have always kept myself prepared to play again."

Hislop, yet to be offered a new deal, added: "I had not considered going anywhere else until recently and I would like to stay."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline mcaw

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hislop won't give up on Portsmouth stay
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 07:02:31 PM »
hislop needs to go somewhere else to get regualr plays .do you no scine hislop is not playin porthsmouth is at their worse form of the season ..and he is now third string as thar greek coach bench his compatriot for the first time and start ashdown instead of hislop..................hope he eh get rusty

truetrini

Re: Hislop won't give up on Portsmouth stay
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 08:24:51 PM »
true dat, when Hislop was out, dey was struggling and when he come back dey do better, den he get bench and de team collapse like a canadian muffin

1]; } ?>