March 28, 2024, 08:10:40 AM

Author Topic: Cisse out of World Cup after breaking leg  (Read 11616 times)

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Cisse out of World Cup after breaking leg
« on: June 07, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »
just broke his foot in the china game second time sorry for him :(

MickeyRat

Re: ohhh shite Cisse out of the world cup
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 01:23:47 PM »
That sad.  France even weaker now. 
Lets hope he returns to full strenght in time for club play.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 01:24:51 PM »
rumour has it that marseille,psg and lyon want him so we will see

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 01:28:17 PM »
that is unfortunate

poor fella

reminds me to be ever thankful that we have no major injuries other than Spann in our squad

T&T welcomes back...the King

MickeyRat

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 01:31:51 PM »
With Cisse out and Rooney back in the mix for England, I might have to tweak my WC pool.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 01:36:12 PM »
Pissed

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 01:40:35 PM »
dat is a real hard luck !!!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 01:40:54 PM »
Not the same leg?  The man was just about to forge a pertnership with Henry.  Domenich had hinted that this was going to be his starting pair up front.  Hard luck.  He missed Euro for poor discipline, after he was banned for six for stomping on a player, now he will miss the World Cup.

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 01:45:18 PM »
Same leg, same way, saw it live on Eurosport.  :(

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 01:46:38 PM »
Ian Wright broke his leg twice in one year, lets hope cisse come back even strong like wright did.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 01:48:57 PM »
at least Cisse young, he have at least one more world cup if he keeps up his game

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 01:54:31 PM »
I hope he comes back too, but its de same leg, de same way! When yuh break yuh leg, it always liable to break again! Also, he almost had his leg amputated de first time. Tonight the doctors kept him on de sideline for about 15 mins before stretchering him down de tunnel.

Good luck Cisse.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 02:08:09 PM »
how unfortunate!! hope he fully recovers.
There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.

Offline Pives

• New Warrior
  • Allez Les Bleus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 02:09:55 PM »
DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 02:12:11 PM »
DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder, look at Pives Location.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 02:15:05 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!
so who comin in dey pongolle?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 02:22:34 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!
You are not serious? Pongolle, thats for the Jokes section right? ;D

Translated from French.

Wounded as of the 10th minute vis-a-vis in China, Djibril Cissé could suffer from a fracture of the right leg. A wound which should deprive the attacker of Blue of World. The headache starts for Raymond Domenech who must from now on find a substitute to him…    When the fate is baited… Deprived of the Euro 2004 because of a suspension bailed out with the Hopes, Djibril Cissé could see this time the World 2006 passing to him under the nose. Its establishment at the side of Thierry Henry vis-a-vis in China, the last match of preparation before France-Switzerland, could however have been the sign of a place from the eleven of the team of France the next week in Germany. But, as of the 10th minute, the attacker of Liverpool remains on the ground following an elbow with elbow with Zheng Zhi. After long minutes spent on the edge of the ground, surrounded by several urgentisites and the doctor of Blue the Jean-Pierre Paclet, Cissé is evacuated stage on stretcher with the 31e minute before being led in the hospital nearest.    The images leave little doubt and return in October 2004 when Djbril Cissé had been wounded vis-a-vis Blackburn at the time of the 11th day of First League. Verdict: double fracture tibia-fibula and six months far away from the grounds. This time, it is the right leg which released. With this wound, the World one could fly away well for Cissé which was in addition awaited side of Marseilles to initial its contract. “We do not have a final diagnosis yet. But good, one is anxious when one saw what occurred. For us, it would be dramatic”, simply commented on Raymond Domenech.    Anelka in reinforcement?    If the verdict were confirmed, this last should then find a substitute, the FIFA to him authorizing a replacement in the list of the 23 in the event of wound. If the selector remains faithful to its system with two attackers, the name of Nicolas Anelka would return naturally. But the attacker of Fenerbahçe did not really appreciate its setting with the variation. “I have the impression that Domenech recalled me in team of France in the Antilles right so that I tear, had denounced Anelka. Unfortunately for him, I marked. To believe that, as of the beginning, it had decided not to take to me. I think of deserving my place. If were to arrive from there there, why make me come? As usual, I was not judged on my sporting qualities”.    Remain to know which would be the answer of the terrible child of French football. “I will not look at the World one”, it had also prevented. Large absent from the list of the 23, Ludovic Giuly as for him had prevented that it would decline a possible invitation. “If there is a casualty, so much worse for him. I am not a m… I deserved more respect. Apparently, I do not even enter the list of the 30, nor of the 40…”, had declared the Inhabitant of Barcelona, currently on holiday in Australia.    But Domenech could also choose to re-examine its copy and of chambouler its diagram of play. While passing to only one attacker of point, Franck Ribéry could leave his role of joker. Johan Micoud, Robert Worse or Sidney Govou also present an offensive profile which could allure Domenech. But the files Micoud and Pires remain sensitive. The selector could then turn to the fish pond of the Hopes, stopped in semi-final of the Euro last week. But Jimmy Briand, Florent Sinama-Pongolle or Bryan Bergougnoux do not have the breadth of such a competition. The headache does nothing but start…
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 02:32:31 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 02:33:39 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!

pongolle is a player who can handle the bright lights and big ocassion.....nuttin wrong with him

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 02:35:11 PM »
dat fella blight boy lord fadda. nwo self benitez go get rid of him
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 02:41:22 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!
OH SHIT!!!!

Boss, you for real?

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 02:45:20 PM »
so who else anelka? nah
giuly or micoud maybe

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 02:49:09 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!

pongolle is a player who can handle the bright lights and big occasion.....nuttin wrong with him
Sarcasm
Please say that is Sarcasm :rotfl:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »
so who else anelka? nah
giuly or micoud maybe
Anelka would be the right man but he(the manager) have beef with Anelka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC4o3JC3kUw
I know everyone knows about anelka I just like the vid

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 02:58:02 PM »
bring on Anelka

Is a hard luck for Cisse though. A break foot in the WC is heartbreak

Ms que un club.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 03:00:18 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!
You are not serious? Pongolle, thats for the Jokes section right? ;D

Translated from French.

Wounded as of the 10th minute vis-a-vis in China, Djibril Cissé could suffer from a fracture of the right leg. A wound which should deprive the attacker of Blue of World. The headache starts for Raymond Domenech who must from now on find a substitute to him…    When the fate is baited… Deprived of the Euro 2004 because of a suspension bailed out with the Hopes, Djibril Cissé could see this time the World 2006 passing to him under the nose. Its establishment at the side of Thierry Henry vis-a-vis in China, the last match of preparation before France-Switzerland, could however have been the sign of a place from the eleven of the team of France the next week in Germany. But, as of the 10th minute, the attacker of Liverpool remains on the ground following an elbow with elbow with Zheng Zhi. After long minutes spent on the edge of the ground, surrounded by several urgentisites and the doctor of Blue the Jean-Pierre Paclet, Cissé is evacuated stage on stretcher with the 31e minute before being led in the hospital nearest.    The images leave little doubt and return in October 2004 when Djbril Cissé had been wounded vis-a-vis Blackburn at the time of the 11th day of First League. Verdict: double fracture tibia-fibula and six months far away from the grounds. This time, it is the right leg which released. With this wound, the World one could fly away well for Cissé which was in addition awaited side of Marseilles to initial its contract. “We do not have a final diagnosis yet. But good, one is anxious when one saw what occurred. For us, it would be dramatic”, simply commented on Raymond Domenech.    Anelka in reinforcement?    If the verdict were confirmed, this last should then find a substitute, the FIFA to him authorizing a replacement in the list of the 23 in the event of wound. If the selector remains faithful to its system with two attackers, the name of Nicolas Anelka would return naturally. But the attacker of Fenerbahçe did not really appreciate its setting with the variation. “I have the impression that Domenech recalled me in team of France in the Antilles right so that I tear, had denounced Anelka. Unfortunately for him, I marked. To believe that, as of the beginning, it had decided not to take to me. I think of deserving my place. If were to arrive from there there, why make me come? As usual, I was not judged on my sporting qualities”.    Remain to know which would be the answer of the terrible child of French football. “I will not look at the World one”, it had also prevented. Large absent from the list of the 23, Ludovic Giuly as for him had prevented that it would decline a possible invitation. “If there is a casualty, so much worse for him. I am not a m… I deserved more respect. Apparently, I do not even enter the list of the 30, nor of the 40…”, had declared the Inhabitant of Barcelona, currently on holiday in Australia.    But Domenech could also choose to re-examine its copy and of chambouler its diagram of play. While passing to only one attacker of point, Franck Ribéry could leave his role of joker. Johan Micoud, Robert Worse or Sidney Govou also present an offensive profile which could allure Domenech. But the files Micoud and Pires remain sensitive. The selector could then turn to the fish pond of the Hopes, stopped in semi-final of the Euro last week. But Jimmy Briand, Florent Sinama-Pongolle or Bryan Bergougnoux do not have the breadth of such a competition. The headache does nothing but start…

What kinda jokey translation is that dread? :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 03:04:22 PM »
Now Saha could get a decent shot at selection..........I like France but I never rate Cisse or Trezegol. Much rather Saha or even Wilthord (but he old)

Riberry come on a get on for Frnace, If it was not for him they woulda be 1-1

d_#1Trinba

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 03:09:49 PM »
domenech can still choose one player,so who is gonna be called....

Govou....Anelka......giuly.....

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »
Now Saha could get a decent shot at selection..........I like France but I never rate Cisse or Trezegol. Much rather Saha or even Wilthord (but he old)

Riberry come on a get on for Frnace, If it was not for him they woulda be 1-1
Yeah boi.
Its probably gonna be Govou because I know how this manager is stupid.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 03:19:41 PM »

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 03:48:10 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!
OH SHIT!!!!

Boss, you for real?

whats wrong with pongolle?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

1]; } ?>