March 28, 2024, 07:35:09 PM

Author Topic: Qualify or not.....Beenie MUST STAY  (Read 4201 times)

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Qualify or not.....Beenie MUST STAY
« on: June 05, 2005, 06:17:15 AM »
Beenie must stay at all cost, it will do us good in the next four years, but I would hate to see this end up as a political tool......Jack paying till Oct, government refuse to take over because of JAck's UNC connection...etc etc ...this will be bad...

Goverment in this country is for Demselves and they party....not the country

Offline TonyRebel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Qualify or not.....Beenie MUST STAY
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 07:02:07 AM »
Yes, nuff respect to the Beenie-Man. 

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 11:03:48 AM »
if we qualify he will probably stay on  - somebody will pay his salary until the end of wc2006. but paying for him for the next four years if he wants to stay will require alot of paper. i dont think the govt or private sector will go for it, but if we make it to the wc yuh never know what possible yes.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 11:10:29 AM »
Paying him after the World Cup will be very expensive but extremely beneficial.  We need to keep him to further develop our players and our coaches.  It will be money well spent.  If they could build $850 m stadium, they could more than pay Leo.

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 11:13:59 AM »
If they could build $850 m stadium, they could more than pay Leo.

Completely agree, but will they?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 06:45:13 AM by Strip »

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 11:38:07 AM »
I agree wholeheartedly...Germany or not Beenie must stay. The million dollar question though, is will they?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 11:57:45 AM »
200 SWO supporters * 100 us/mth = 20,000 us per mth
20 us * 2000 non-diehards =    20,000 us per mth
program contribution towards games accom.(jack/govrn) = 40,000  per mth
Total 80 k us / mth

Up to now we have these 5 prev posters, ready to go the distance, 500 us per mth right dey, fellas sign up with flex one time. Flex/TMan remember that acct we talked about, look some fellas ready to make the sacrifice. I still in as well.
If BeenE doh want to stay, as he seem to not like to stay one place too long, the savings could always go to bringing another quality foreign coach..every ten sign up, I will sign up for 10 % of a share...
By setting ah example, nuff people go jump on board...leh we go

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 12:06:40 PM »
for those who might think ah bill to steep...it just means giving up one day a month to take a 2nd job for your country. Even if yuh cut some weekend grass whole day one day......for yuh country, is the least we diehards could do

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 12:08:57 PM »
If homeview and all dem who profiting off they internet sites would donate the earings tuh it then ah go take out a membership.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 12:12:16 PM »
homeview? we might be only able to manage we, we is the heart and soul. We is the true-true supporters...let we see bout we, if we cyar do that, how we expect others too.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 03:17:36 PM »

I think if we qualify Leo and them will stay on till the end of the WC then move on to another project.

We have to forge ahead with developing our coaches in the meantime....even if realistically we will have to keep bringing in people for some years to come. 
It have a few young prospects (players) we could develop into the quality coaches we need for the Int'l level but it takes time and they need to be ambitious and get experience and development outside further and in addition to what we have at home.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 03:28:17 PM »

I think if we qualify Leo and them will stay on till the end of the WC then move on to another project.

We have to forge ahead with developing our coaches in the meantime....even if realistically we will have to keep bringing in people for some years to come. 
It have a few young prospects (players) we could develop into the quality coaches we need for the Int'l level but it takes time and they need to be ambitious and get experience and development outside further and in addition to what we have at home.

Leo will definitely coach us if we qualify for the WC unless the administration f*ck up and don't pay him or some other crazy stuff.  However, if we fail to qualify, it might be viewed as a  failure and this might result in Leo getting fired (although I think he will quit if we dont qualify). 
You are right about prospects we could develop into quality coaches (i.e.Clayton Morris,Latapy (if his head in de right place), other former national players, high school coaches, etc.).  Beenhakker should be able assist in the development of these coaches.  However, money is always an issue and the powers that be may argue it is too expensive to keep him long term.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2005, 04:53:05 PM »
trinidad have plenty money, and can more than afford to pay beenie. De whole UNC/PNM thing is de problem!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2005, 10:39:27 PM »
 I hope he stay... he go really take we football to the next level!!!!....gO t&t

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2005, 11:14:05 PM »
trinidad have plenty money, and can more than afford to pay beenie. De whole UNC/PNM thing is de problem!

Forget UNC and PNM.  They should lock Manning in jail with Bas....vote BEENIE MAN for next Prime Minister!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 06:20:28 AM »

Forget UNC and PNM.  They should lock Manning in jail with Bas....vote BEENIE MAN for next Prime Minister!

Ah know if he take we tuh de world cup, ah go be voting for BMP (Beenie Man Party)
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 06:58:13 AM »
true no doubt beenie should stay
if we qualify the private sector will jump tha band wagon so fast and step up Gov't also make it look like they was always there so no fear
if we don't make it i doubt it-i will be shocked

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 07:40:01 AM »
Beenie should definitely stay. But regardless I think it is even more important that we do not take any more steps back. If we want to comptete in International Football we need to start hiring International Coaches who understand the game internationally. (Example Beenie, Simones)

Leave the other coaches who not on a Senior International Level (like Bertie, Morris, Stuart-Charles, etc) to coach local club teams (PFL) or U20 teams. Cause if you can't cut it up to U20 no way you going to be able to handle U23 or the National Team. Is that simple.

They need to gain valuable experience at that level and learn from more experienced coaches who we need to hire no later than U23.

By the way, how many of these local coaches even checking out the camps. To see if they learn something new?

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 07:45:35 AM »
well said i would be suprised if local men attending any sessions
everbody should be jumping to get in there and learn from this experienced coach.  Coaches in TT believe they know it all and nobody could teach them.  one of our downfalls.  sad

1]; } ?>