April 30, 2024, 07:01:25 PM

Author Topic: Albertatrini...How could you post My report and sign Your Name  (Read 3514 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
How could you go on the reggaeboyz forum and post My report and sign your name on the bottom in blue.

Worse yet you didnt even give me any credit or state your source or even put a link to this forum

Trying to fool people as if you went to the game.

Thats a blatant disrespect there breds I am offended.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/jdforum/discussion.aspx?id=161788&s=2&forum=1
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 12:12:22 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Albertatrini...How could you post My report and sign Your Name
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 12:15:27 PM »
Touches when I copy and paste that is how it come out  that is an oppsie,,.... In there forum make up when you post, there is an automatic authoring signature at the end of the posting. It does not mean that the author of the post  is the one with the article, it simply identifies  who did the posting.  sorry it was not intended as it seem to give authoring to me.

ah putting water in deh fire.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 01:25:44 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Total Football

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 12:29:32 PM »
lol you coulda insert the man name in the post although yuh copy and paste and it have automatic signature...when we copy and pasting from express, true your name comes up but the source still is indicated... Blessings

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 12:36:58 PM »
yes that could have been done . Everyman know by name that I am in foreign soil and I  cannot profess to write from the perspectve of one who was at the game. so lighten up and see it for what  it is. De damn technology  does  work  like that!!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 12:50:04 PM »
Maxg,
Now I must stand here and be subjected to your outlandish accussations. If I choose to spend my time on the forum it is my perogrative. If you have a  disdain for what I say, then simply, don't read, ignore and move on.

I make no apologies to you Maxg for what you say or do, that is by your volition. I am not here to intentionally offend nor to cuss your mother nor you.

In the matter of posting football reports from others , I believe you are referring to your  friend
'WINNIPEG FURY' lets put this in context. Jamacia and Trinidad has a more natural regional rivalry as oppsed to  The Canadian propaganizing of their U20 team. The relative comparisons is a stretch for you to make.

Here I am looking at two teams in the same region  destined to meet in the Unity Cup; clamouring for Caribbean supremacy and looking for comparisons in the soon Gold Cup. So Maxg I  urge you to consider your verbal jibes prior to  providing an attack of sorts. Establish a context for reading and deciphering messages, understand the audience you are addressing and consider the intent of writers prior to your condemnations.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 01:05:00 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 01:07:10 PM »
Alberta, forgive me, I apologize, I was out of order.
If you feel I was attacking you, sorry. I was merely making a personal observation, where you did something wrong. I read many of your post, because as I said I respect you point of view, and opinions, I do not read all, cause like I said, it is too much.. as a result sometime I probably miss many good and informative post by you.
 As a socawarriors brother, I bothered to comment on your faux pas, as you did not realize your error, or denied it, when Touches pointed it out. If you prefer I have nothing to tell you, I am man enough to repect your  wishes. Yet if you wrong one of my fellow socawarrior brothers, I would expect someone to wrong you..even if you don't.
again forgive my previous tirade, it came off wrong.
"Respectfully submitted"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 01:13:08 PM »
Alberta...all a dis coulda be avoided if yuh did jes say "Sorry Touches...dat wasn't de intent.  Won't do it again".  Instead yuh tell de man to relax.  Dat come off like if yuh eh care bout de man concerns which was legitimate in my opinion.

Say wha....so it go. 
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 01:45:05 PM »
alberta yuh just cant edit the post and give touches he credit? jus curious cuz i never post on reggaeboys

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 01:57:35 PM »
Alberta

When you cut and paste does it change expletives from letters to little red dots as well?
How my quote from a member of the crowd turn to red dots just so?

To me breds is seemed you went and alter my post and put yuh name there.

But say what, I go excuse yuh as you were excited and just wanted to share the joy with others.

But I dont post any TT news there because there are some who have issues with TT as a whole.

You are fairly new to this messageboard but many here have had verbal battles with others from that site. Some of which have been very disrespectful in the past. WHich is why certain topics especially news from TT is not posted across there by veterans as it causes antagonism.

In future post a source of any article that you are using. Or at least inform me if you using my thing.

It take a Jamaican friend of mine in Florida to ask me if I change my name and looking to start thing on people site.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 02:13:36 PM »
Alberta
But I dont post any TT news there because there are some who have issues with TT as a whole.
You are fairly new to this messageboard but many here have had verbal battles with others from that site. Some of which have been very disrespectful in the past. WHich is why certain topics especially news from TT is not posted across there by veterans as it causes antagonism.
......... a Jamaican friend of mine in Florida to ask me if I change my name and looking to start thing on people site.
yuh does try to help, and my does get a how you showing dem the way...sadly, when they get in the hot water, is we self does have to pull dem out...Enjoy yuhself nah, doh rub in nobody face..

oh well, it is with little diregard and superflous language description, that some people don't give a colourflul language manipulation of what people say...etc..etc...etc...I take a small wager my friend WF would concur, as well as my other friend RF.   :D

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 03:04:35 PM »

If anyone knows how to edit posts on that other site then just let him know how to do it.
All this is a learning experience and it was a mistake but yuh just hadda know how to move once that mistake done make.

If anything just post another reply to that thread to give the proper credit.  It cah leave like that mistake or no.

P.S.
What allyuh think of their message board format?
it look like our old one kinda....do you have to log in like this one?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 04:02:20 PM »
To clarify the issues: I have made a private apology to Touches and I have clarified as best as I can the nature of the  problem. I have also been made aware of prior conflicts with some of the fans from that site and have been appraised of  some of their antagonisms. I have cooly read the reactions from two, but given who we are, I expected more. It was not my intent to be  like mr.Panama and go in ther to cause havoc on the contary, I am sharing a regional Success as many of my Jamacian partners at th ebarber shop here get into some good talks about the whole state of football in the region.

I enter this forum bearing no malice or ill intent. It has been 30 odd years for me in this country which is still not accpetable  for me to call home. I have  served as a president of a Trinidad and Tobago Canadian Association and have organized National conferences and have worked in ways to unite the  presidents of the Caribbean islands to look at common agenda of systemic barriers of oppression and to find ways to build capcity for our youths in this country.  Rudder's song Trini to D bone is my living legacy of what it means to be away from on'e homeland. There was another  song by Spoiler who sang " home sweet home .. no matter wherever you roam make up yuh mind and come back home....."

Well this forum for me has been 'God Sent' I come in here to lime and to share ole talk about the things I am passionate about Football and sports in general. It was  my dream to someday represent TNT. But the opportunity never came. I have now found a place to show support. It is my only recreational outlet on this thing they call the net. I am not savy  nor inclined for  'chat'

I know I may be OVER exhuberant in my postings and  at times 'long winded' but  that is who I am. I hereby am learning to be a bit more careful of the intricacies of postings. I have no malice to any one who shares their ethnocetric views; man may post in here about the U 20 team of another nation; as long as it paralles some contextual references and a connection to  TNT, I dont care but  I would challenge them in a discourse if they are simply posting  without  context.

Jamacia being by nature a natural regional rival, brings a context for sharing and discussion. Soon we wil clash with them in the Unity Cup; they took major props from us in the Digicel Cup and we will be adversaries in the Gold Cup as to who  would progress the furthest. I am not going to be confrontational in my approach to  dealing with men who are myopic in thier stance on issues. I am following their progress in soccer and I want nothing more than to see  TNT develop a regional power house in soccer and be one ahead of the opposition. Jamacia does share with us  some similar attributes, but they are ranked higher,  and they do get up for playing us and very much has a physical team.

I have seen now how to approach this whole posting thing: Me ah done  the ole talk; ah go read allyuh postings and thing; I is an old tessie who eh need tuh be bothering people and the sorts, so allyuh go ahead ah go read and keep meh excitement tuh mehself. Allyuh is the new 'waariors' go fight the good fight.

Here is a copy of excerpts of one of my personal messages to Touches.

Hey Touches,
As far as I could discern, I could see no modifications to suggest that  the document could be attributed to me except for the signiture at the end which is a programming signature.

I have made a  disclamier at the beginning of the posting which looks like this:

Exciting football Report

[This post was edited by the orginal poster on 6/5/2005 5:18:19 PM]

First let me make this abundantly clear that this  article is compliments of a local 'Warrior' hero  at home who was  at the game. I am presenting a pasted copy from the soca site to share with   our regional allies who are supportive of our endeavours in this WCQ CAMPAIGN.

Touches, I hope we are on the same URL link and not on another site with a prefabrication of the article to cause we  worries.

Respectfully submitted,

AlbertaTrini                               
 http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/jdforum/discussion.aspx?id=161788&s=2&forum=1
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 04:53:02 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
LAWWD!!
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2005, 04:07:16 PM »
This drama could end up on 60 minutes or W5 for u Canadians. ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2005, 06:21:07 PM »
I know I may be OVER exhuberant in my postings and  at times 'long winded' but  that is who I am.

Alberta Trini.....That one line out ah all ah dat is you. :) Doh study it bredda. As far as I could see, you alone could make this site the busiest on the internet. :) Doh let dem men browbeat yuh, I see de disclaimer and i eh know wha' dem fellas talking about. Like dah win have dem giddy. Keep on posting yuh stuff like no tomorrow yes man, you add yuh own flavour to de forum.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 07:23:37 PM by Tallman »
Two islands are better than one.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2005, 07:09:59 PM »

Keep posting, if a lil mistake happen and men point it out small ting.

I eh think anybody would question your motives so doh worry bout dat.

If yuh go be sharing your thoughts plenty just pick up lil ting here and dere to make ting easy and avoid past problems.

Is just a learning process.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 08:12:23 AM »
Man get a little criticism on de board and deh bawling. Consider dat next time when yuh being critical of players and coaches  ;D  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 08:29:56 AM »
Sam yuh aint have a song for these fellas.....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 08:30:15 AM »
This is the nature of the internet, information gets moved around and at times credit is not given. Alberta seems to be sincere. Touches going on like a ghul.. but I do understand your point as well. Keep the updates coming Touches, everyone here appreciate the effort.

Jumbie

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 08:51:35 AM »
Alberta yuh was wrong and I believe yuh know that.

Touches have ah right to be upset and he voice it.

But the other fellas who jump in....ah think they only trying to slow yuh down so yuh cyah make that 1000th post      LOL LOL LOL LOL

But yuh record safe...well that is unless ah ketch as Vaps and start posting  like ah gone off the rocka.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boy allyuh fellas is kicks yes....pure kicks.

Go get the 1000 and doh worry yuh self.

1]; } ?>