April 28, 2024, 06:56:47 AM

Author Topic: Universities in US wit Trinis  (Read 8280 times)

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Universities in US wit Trinis
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2006, 06:50:48 PM »
austin have nuff nuff trinis boy...i goin down there myself this month to visit some friends and family down there.
I personally know about 4 trinis goin to school there
and they tell me they have a good few more goin to school there or living in de area
Back in Trini...

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 05:27:55 AM »
University of Miami (UM), dey have nuff Trinis and Jamaicans.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 06:06:42 AM »
Mc Master here in Hamilton Ontario have some Trinis and other West Indian students. Good medical school (probably best in Canada) and their Biz school is starting to get some attention as well. The good part is that there is fair sized Trini pop in Hamilton and Toronto is juss 50 mins away. You can get any food you can think about cooked and to cook here or close to here.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 09:05:22 AM »
in the Washington DC/Baltimore, Maryland area.... there are quite a few....DC has Howard  and George Washington Universities. There are other Universities in DC but these two are popular. In Maryland....Univeristy of Maryland College Park Campus, Coppin State and Morgan State Universities. There has been an increase of Trinibagonians at Morgan State.

1]; } ?>