April 26, 2024, 06:57:55 AM

Author Topic: Ince RESIGNS?  (Read 12389 times)

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Ince RESIGNS?
« on: June 06, 2005, 10:22:08 AM »
Just heard on I95.5fm has resigned after being put on bench against Panama.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ince RESIGNS?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 10:28:58 AM »
Well good riddance then.  Nobody bigger than the team here.  The Coach makes his decisions and we go with that.

Thanks for all the years Clayton.  Good luck in your future endeavors.  I didn't see you as this type of person/player and am very disappointed. 

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 10:29:20 AM »
I figure something was a little fishy with that.....Common Ince be a big man....A know you is no.2 for a long time but we need you boy.. :'(
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 10:34:28 AM »
Goog riddance to all the prima donnas! This has been a problem for far too long.

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 10:35:04 AM »
This was a dumb move especially since the team won. I figure he had knowledge that Beenie was going to play same starting XI and start with Jack in goal again. Small ting. Shaka should fly in though the news report said that Duarance Williams was literally wake up to join the team last night and left with the team this morning.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 10:35:45 AM »
Yu know how de rumor mill is in Trinidad.That had to believe that he'll be so stupid.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
WE NEED GOALIES!!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 10:37:38 AM »
 Â From attackers to goal keepers is now our teams cry!! Ince PLEASE DO NOT RESIGN. I don't know why he did not want to go to Mexico. Oh shits man. Ince has been a great keeper for us other than Shaka (and I eh know when Shaks coming back). If all yuh saw the game on Saturday friggin Kelvin Jack almost give them Panamanians 2 goals yes. He still eh even know how to kick the ball properly when he get a back pass, and I eh even know if he ever threw the ball to a player during the game, as opposed to just placing it on the ground and kicking it!! Like something wrong with his hands yes!! PLEASE INCE. What irony we playing Mexico in Mexico and even if we were to lose it is by what margin!!! The goal aggregate is important for us, if we were to lose by a 1 goal margin to them would be great. And after all this we have OUR 3rd and 4th string keepers in that Match. Dear Lord put a hand!!!

Go T&T I love you, that was real great crowd support on Saturday it was amazing!

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 10:39:27 AM »
BOY IF DAT IS TRUE...

That the RUMOR I hear, JAck get pick by Beenin man cause Ince look bad at practice.
Ah cyah believe he if he quit ova dat
Good, go on wit yuh damn child self
Shaka and Jack goh carry us through once Shaka get back.
Ince if a life long second rate keeper nothing more, and his attitude proves it.

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 10:42:38 AM »
what about the guy who used to play for Milwall ? He offered once 4 years ago and was turned town.....? Cannot remember his name now !

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 10:43:56 AM »
CONCERNED,  good call.  Send an email to TTFA one time nah.  I sure they forget clean bout he.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 10:51:16 AM »
what about the guy who used to play for Milwall ? He offered once 4 years ago and was turned town.....? Cannot remember his name now !

I am at a loss for words. I guess I would have to wait for Ince to speak up.

The GK i believe is Tony Warner of something like that.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline YuhDunKno919

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2005, 10:57:55 AM »
isn't the reason why he was on the bench cause he got injured in warm up or sumthing so.. why would u be upset and resign after that

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 11:01:56 AM »
We does real do shit and sabotage weself.

I feel they have more to this story, but Clayton really give heself the nickname IMPS if he leave because he get dropped.

I still ent want to believe he Quit outright because he didnt play against Panama.

Maybe the injury he get rendered him unable to start and since he still unfit as the game was Sat Beenie like a reasonable coach say ...Clayton take a rest. Because it doe make sense travelling with a broko keeper.

I feel coach looking at it logically and.....Player looking at it as a rank thing.

He must be feel he better than Kelvin and ent taking that.

Why he ent quit after Shaka put he bumsee on the bench for the last set of games.

But the fact is the man was injured. You doe play a injured man in a must win situation, In fact Beenie do him a favour because he mighta injur he finger or back more.

Watch and see how this will unfold.........Things will work out for TT and I sure the only man to get shaft go be Clayton.

Besides Jack get a clean sheet.

All the Shakey he play, the confidence there and he know he have a job to do. He play in Mexico already so he know what to expect.

TT going fwd!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 11:14:47 AM »
According to Joel Bailey....
In a move which shocked many, Kelvin Jack appeared in goal over incumbent Clayton Ince, but Beenhakker later revealed that Ince was suffering from a sore back...

Somebody (maybe Liburd) needs to inerview Ince directly and get his side of the story.  Perhaps there was some injury but Ince felt he was still fine to play but Beenie decided to play safe and rest him and he get vex.  Sounds like he hurt his feelings more than his back.  He was still sitting on the bench as the backup goalie so his injury couldn't have been that bad.  What an Imps.
I wonder if Stern would do the same thing if he get bench next.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2005, 11:20:29 AM »
IF THIS RUMOR true then hey good luck to clayton and  goodbye, Jack is the man make do with what we have
man quit cause he get bench what a joke.  the man probably woulda been back as the starter after mexico all them months to show the coach he deserve the nod.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 11:21:21 AM »
The guy from Millwall is now at Cardiff and his name is Tony Warner but I was'nt even asking him because like Zamora he turn us down already while he was Liverpool reserve keeper.
Doh panic everything will sought itself out.The senior players must respect that things are done differently now and no more free trips.Stay at home Ince and recover,this ain't a rank thing anymore as we always like to pull in Trini.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 11:22:21 AM »
I could only go with this story if ah hear it from the horse's mouth. Because this soundin too assanine.

Is always something with T&T. Drama Drama Drama.

When Ince get drop to the bench for he club fuh game after game....why he ent quit the club. He say he stayin and fighting for he spot. So I cyah believe this same fella doh think T&T team good enough to have to fight for a spot.

Ah hav tuh hear it from he mouth.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 11:27:08 AM »
True dat trinimassive dat story hard to believe.It doh sound like Ince.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 11:28:47 AM »
We ALWAYS have to do sumting to f**k up we own self.

Ting could never go positive and smooth fuh any length a time.

I sure it have more to do with jes bein on de bench fuh a game but regardless of what it is, is a disappointin action by Ince.

Say wha....I like how Beenie Man movin....if yuh eh part of de program, kerry yuh sc**t.  Stern could guff up all he want and ack like chile goin to dressin room and ting after bein substituted.  Beenie in charge.

Plenty coaches previous try to instil similar discipline, BSC included, and perhaps dem never had de backing dat Beenie Man did have.  Remember when he announce he tek de wuk, Beenie say he doin wha he need to do and if he eh gettin de cooperation, he walkin.  

I suspeckin Beenie is de fuss coach we had who have dah kinda power over de powers dat be to not interfere wit he team.  Even when Simoes try to do de same wit Yorke, Latas & Rougier prior to de Honduras game in de las Hex....Jack went and beg he to tek dem back.  A nex case a interference.

Well Beenie holdin de reigns and I say more power to he.  Is unfortunate de oddah coaches didn't get de same level of support but I happy at least somebody gettin it now.

We didn't need dis at all at all.  Not now, not at dis time.  Jes serve to put a damper on proceedins and team morale.  But is a good test of character.  We go see wha happen.

Forward Warriors....we behind allyuh 2000%!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2005, 11:31:57 AM »
Massive, ah hear you and would like to hear ince too.
But the difference between quitting yuh club team and the national team is d club team payin he pay cheque each week.  National dem is jus for pride, d love of football and your nation.
I doh think any of dem doing it for money (ah hope anyway)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2005, 11:37:32 AM »
I just refuse to believe that Ince soooo stupid after hearing him de other day on 95fm.Life funny yes,Jack was always portrayed as the indiscipling one.Not Ince or Shaka.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2005, 11:38:18 AM »
National dem is jus for pride, d love of football and your nation.
I doh think any of dem doing it for money (ah hope anyway)

Doh be surprised if dis Ince ting is about jes dat.....$$$$
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2005, 11:39:41 AM »
when yuh peform for yuh country and then ultimately play in the WC or to a lesser extent the GC teams see yuh and yuh get outside wuk.....especially the local base players.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2005, 11:48:12 AM »
this is maddness and fu*king sabotage!! I am steaming mad!! I heard the news but i told myself that it coulldnt be true since Ince is a senior player and is smart enough to know that he will regain his place once fully fit.

I just spoke at length to Patriot and the news coming out of the camp is that Ince was willing to play despite the injury and went as far as to assure Beenie man that he will be ok.  Beenie was unwiling to take the risk and frankly told him no!

Clayton is probably seeing this as some form of disrespect and has decided to call it quits! (something i still will not believe until i hear it from his mouth).

But the irony in all this is that while talking to patriot he mentioned that in 1991 when we qualified for the U20 wold cup, Ince was the number one keeper for all the qualifiers but was relegated to the bench at the finals for all three games and micheal mccommie started!!.....he didnt walk out then

More recently, at crewe, he was subbed when on loan manchester keeper ben williams came into the team.  Ince didnt quit then but rather vowed to fight for his place!

If this is true, i think what ince do worse than all what latapy and yorke do in the past.

ps...sam...ah tink yuh should add him tuh yuh hate list!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 12:07:57 PM by andre samuel »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2005, 12:04:58 PM »
Fellas, I totally agree with allyuh. I was very surprised when I heard this about Ince. Is this story confirmed? If so, I am truly disappointed, Ince never struck me like that kind of fella, his professionalism went all down the drain. Just as we back in the campaign u walk off the team. He got the pick over Shaka for Costa Rica and Shaka didnt behave like that. Ince you are a fraud, U aint a true warrior, I rather we play with d U20 keepers if men have that attitude. Shaka and Jack gonna hold d fort. Dis is d time to weed out d imposters.

Ince wouldnt walk out on Crewe cuz dem paying he salary, but say wah....

Germany 2006, we goin and I definitely believe it.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005, 12:11:04 PM »
Ah really hope Ince not so childish... From a coaches perspective, I believe that Beenie was right in his decision, Supposed we had to sub him out,after 5 mins.... Anyway let's hope that this is not true.. If it is then Thank you for your years of service...
No man is an automatic pick and no man is unsubbable... Who doh like it then too frigging bad.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 12:16:38 PM »
wait ain't shaka kinda diss we also by leaving to go back look for a wuk supposedly or was it he was just mad he get bench also.
i would think if you playing WCQ that would help yuh employment possibilities and an agent could use those games to shop you around.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2005, 12:24:24 PM »
FootballKing,
I am a Shaka fan, he is a class man, I cant see that being the case. But unless one can get into his head  and find out your point may be valid.

However, Shaka is a wellknown premiership keeper, he does not need playing panama in a WQC to  help him get employment.

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2005, 12:27:39 PM »
OK, leave Shaka outta dat BS. Remember, Shaka is English born, English bred, but yet, he represent T&T, giving as much as anyone past or present. De man have ah family to feed. So if he out dey looking for ah paycheck, he did so upon realizing dat de team supposedly have good, competent alternatives. He has pledged his services if needed, so don't lump my fellow "SAINTS" man in dat "Impse" BS.
Toujour Pret!

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2005, 12:39:48 PM »
well hey sorry forget saints men can't do anything wrong. they are SAINTS
regarding ince let we get the facts first.  if it true then it unfortunate ask shaka to come back or we go with jack and the rest of the team step up support each other and give their best.  No time to waste on the issue the 2 toughest games are next.

1]; } ?>