March 29, 2024, 03:39:49 AM

Author Topic: avery took one for d team ( how does beenie shuffle the defence)  (Read 7843 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
his 1st card was due to a careless tackle and  ah not denying that but if he didnt make that challenge that got him sent off we may have had 1 point less. as any player in our side i am sure avery's big dream was 2 play against england and so other people may have played the game saying they staying out of 50 50 tackles so as not to get a 2nd card.
avery your tackle got u a card that resulted in u getting sent off but i really believe it saved a goal.
thats the true warrior spirit. team b4 self

i dont know if beenie is going to start with cyd at left  and edwards at right back if he does that it may mean wise on d left and samuel on d right wing. maybe he may slot atiba in  at left back its all left 2 b seen
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: avery took one for d team ( how does beenie shuffle the defence)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »
his 1st card was due to a careless tackle and  ah not denying that but if he didnt make that challenge that got him sent off we may have had 1 point less. as any player in our side i am sure avery's big dream was 2 play against england and so other people may have played the game saying they staying out of 50 50 tackles so as not to get a 2nd card.
avery your tackle got u a card that resulted in u getting sent off but i really believe it saved a goal.
thats the true warrior spirit. team b4 self

i dont know if beenie is going to start with cyd at left  and edwards at right back if he does that it may mean wise on d left and samuel on d right wing. maybe he may slot atiba in  at left back its all left 2 b seen

yea brudda ah agree wid yuh but only one ting avery kinda loose his footin in de first booking it didn't look like he meant it. thanx avery   :beermug:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 06:00:55 PM »
well done avery an de whole team

TrinInfinite

Avery red Card may be ah blessing in Disguise! I am nostrodamus
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 06:13:35 PM »
for all the people who said iwas crazy tuh say we will draw, where allyuh now, we should have won, and could have played a better game, we are going to beat england on de 15th, very good perfromance by de team, bess defensive performance by the team i have seen, tallest come good and cyd, not tuh mention meh boy sancho, avery was a waste of time, grey will move to left back and carlos will drop back to defender.

here why dis is good, with carlos in the back it will allow us to build up from the back and stop givin away possession to the opposition, whitley, yorke, birchall, theobald and samuels will start, jones, scotland or glenn should get de call b4 stern, he didnt do nothing for us at all up front.

de vibe was nice, met nigel fabien, monty, ff, bally, bagosoldier, man friday, ttcom, fishs, ricky, é man, jay, real people, lobo, if ah miss anyone, we go link in frankfurth, will post de 2 days action 2morrow.

vibes it up

Offline triniboots

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
EVERYBODY BIG UP AVERY!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 06:21:33 PM »
AVERY:

I am sure you or one of de players or staff will read this and let you know, that all of we have much love and respect for you. Yuh take a red for the RED NATION and anybody who saw that replay know that was a harsh call by de ref cause yuh clearly hit de ball first. Anyway brother, hope to see you back for Paraguay and de second round!!!!

EVERYBODY BIG UP AVERY!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 06:23:06 PM by triniboots »

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYBODY BIG UP AVERY!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 06:24:32 PM »
Avery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marcus here boy........... I know you had it in yuh......... good fight, be back for paraguay game..... much respect

TrinInfinite

Re: Avery red Card may be ah blessing in Disguise! I am nostrodamus
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 06:26:20 PM »
oh and of course meh bredda, jumbie :beermug:

Offline triniboots

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 06:30:53 PM »
dred, for you to say "Avery was a waste of time," when man play his heart and soul in defense and clearly hit ball giving de Swede a hard jam, and with ref making wrong call, you clearly have some kind of funky crystal ball. So Mr. Nostrodamus, you might as well be Newton, Socrates and Jesus with dat kinda chupid talk

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 06:32:44 PM »
dred, for you to say "Avery was a waste of time," when man play his heart and soul in defense and clearly hit ball giving de Swede a hard jam, and with ref making wrong call, you clearly have some kind of funky crystal ball. So Mr. Nostrodamus, you might as well be Newton, Socrates and Jesus with dat kinda chupid talk

avery play real garbage, wat game u watch, england vs para or wha :devil:

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 06:33:54 PM »
Why yuh aint hul yuh ass with de comment that Avery is a waste of time... where are u now? siitting where. Do you have a authentic SOCA WARRIOR SHIRT on your back, a football contract, and making a living by playing ball, far less representing your Country in a historic moment walking out in from of 60k and playing infront of billions on TV with the worst odds against you.....

Yuh should fricking say sorry to everyone for that little(big) piece of shit yuh write and support WE WARRIORS!!!!
For de love of de game

Offline triniboots

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 06:34:32 PM »
Man, I doh have time to waste with fellas who is look at crystal ball. Drink ah Carib and cool yuh beans cause Avery might come and hit yuh a hard jam and yuh go get a red card from this board! Done talk

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 06:34:46 PM »
Man TI I cyah believe at this point in time man still want to second guess the coach.  Avery show real grit out dey.....If anybody look suspect is Theo.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 06:38:23 PM »
yea avery, brudda we all proud ah yuh, we proud ah yuh didecation n spirit. although me n mih breds like tuh call yuh wild man avery  ;D de ref. was ah c$%nt tuh book yuh fuh de second tackle although we realize dat u kinda lost yuh footin fuh de first, we still proud of u, lots of love brudda. oh yea thanx fuh not cryin wen u get dah red yuh know we point man doh do dem kinda tings  ;D big up tuh de warriors  :beermug:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2006, 06:38:40 PM »
Big Up Avery...Big up...
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2006, 06:40:09 PM »
Avery, since you small is only one way you does go into 50/50 tackles. Blade in dey Pweffen. Da was all ball. Keep goin brave horse, iz one ah yuh strong points and reasons why yuh reach so far in yuh career. Pelt dem harder against Paraguay. Bless dem Warrior!

TI. u is a flat out jackass breds, u ever strap on a boots? You madrass jackass. After the "hardest" situation a had little respect for yuh, but now, i believe u just have lost your marbles. The man play his heart out today, running into 50/50 tackles against bigger, stronger men and peltin some clean blades. YOU ARE CLUELESS BOSSMAN! CLUELESS!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 06:43:47 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 06:43:58 PM »
I've got a question. With Avery getting a red card, does that mean that TnT have to play with 10 men in the next game?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »
I've got a question. With Avery getting a red card, does that mean that TnT have to play with 10 men in the next game?

Ticket time?
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 06:46:55 PM »
did u realize that ejection saved us a goal? avery took one for de team. u is something else yes........sh*t we just get a draw against a big team and yuh making negative statements.......go to de bar drink some of this  :beermug: :beermug: and go and sleep.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 06:50:27 PM »

no,  avery will miss de next game.  someone else will take his place for that game.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline triniboots

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 06:50:30 PM »
Toppa,

Nah, is only for the game it happen in dat yuh down to 10 men. New game equals 11
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 07:01:47 PM by triniboots »

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 06:50:58 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
No
You did say cricket was your first love
Did anyone else notice when our footballer doing well our cricketers have a bad day and vice versa.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 07:12:53 PM »
Thanks to the people who answered me. To the others...ah sorry ah wasn' born knowing everything like allyuh.  8) I asked the question because of something someone said so I wanted it clarified.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 07:14:21 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
No
You did say cricket was your first love
Did anyone else notice when our footballer doing well our cricketers have a bad day and vice versa.

Man I had clean fuhgeh bout cricket today. Buh de one time I checked it India were doing well.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2006, 07:36:38 PM »
for all the people who said iwas crazy tuh say we will draw, where allyuh now, we should have won, and could have played a better game, we are going to beat england on de 15th, very good perfromance by de team, bess defensive performance by the team i have seen, tallest come good and cyd, not tuh mention meh boy sancho, avery was a waste of time, grey will move to left back and carlos will drop back to defender.

here why dis is good, with carlos in the back it will allow us to build up from the back and stop givin away possession to the opposition, whitley, yorke, birchall, theobald and samuels will start, jones, scotland or glenn should get de call b4 stern, he didnt do nothing for us at all up front.

de vibe was nice, met nigel fabien, monty, ff, bally, bagosoldier, man friday, ttcom, fishs, ricky, é man, jay, real people, lobo, if ah miss anyone, we go link in frankfurth, will post de 2 days action 2morrow.

vibes it up

TI,
I might get ban from this site after mih post but i eh care...dem fellas make me proud to be ah Trini..every man..those who play and those on the bench...i respect yuh and every poster on this site but yuh comment about avery is very uncalled for...so hear this....f**k YOU.
U think the man not feeling bad about getting send off?...plus he got all ball..the referee made a bad call plus Avery was having a good game..the players fight damn hard and got a draw..every man gave they all..and u want to bawl the man is ah waste of time like you could do better..so once again..f**k YOU.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 11:26:24 PM by real madness »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 07:38:07 PM »

fuh future ref leave meh bossman outa allyuh cussout nah bredren
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 07:38:59 PM »
did u realize that ejection saved us a goal? avery took one for de team. u is something else yes........sh*t we just get a draw against a big team and yuh making negative statements.......go to de bar drink some of this  :beermug: :beermug: and go and sleep.
good point..that move was looking real dangerous..no way we could ever tell if they would have scored but that was a crucial clean tackle...

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 07:41:01 PM »
TI,
I know there would have been one a$$ on this website that would have said Avery mess up things...I was real happy until i read yuh damn a$$hole post..now mih blood hot..i should have known it would be u...so once again..haul yuh dutty non playing football a$$.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 07:44:44 PM by real madness »

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 07:42:18 PM »
Well done Avery..great game.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 07:59:19 PM »
avery was a waste of time,
TI, you have got to be gnikcuf DRUNK
sorry buh every one on Rogers Sports Net say de man get treated HARSH.
Then I started a thread "Avery John ...My Man of the Match" and it get merged wid de "Sweden vs TnT" thread ??? so I ent too happy.
anyway have a great time and SUPPORT the WHOLE team please.Thanks.

De mods have some kinna personal vendetta against you ah wha West Coast? lol How dey always moving yuh threads so?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 08:05:04 PM »
Thanks to the people who answered me. To the others...ah sorry ah wasn' born knowing everything like allyuh.  8) I asked the question because of something someone said so I wanted it clarified.
Tell dem Toppa  :angel: :devil: :angel: :devil:

LoL
www.westindiantube.com

1]; } ?>