April 28, 2024, 05:45:24 PM

Author Topic: avery took one for d team ( how does beenie shuffle the defence)  (Read 7955 times)

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
Re: AVERY JOHN........MY MAN OF DE MATCH
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 08:17:56 PM »
i just watching the replay and all ah dem Referee could HDMC
AVERY YOU ARE MY WORLD CUP HERO

all other team supporters would agree with you there... the referees doing real sh!t this WC... i think the extent of the rules confusing them

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 08:21:09 PM »
i just watching the replay and all ah dem Referee could HDMC
AVERY YOU ARE MY WORLD CUP HERO

That was not just bad refereeing to send off Avery, it was biased refereeing.  he was consistantly giving Sweden the benefit of every 50:50 call, and obvious Sweden fouls were not called.  Shame on him! and this is not just fan talk.  The commentators agree
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2006, 08:22:17 PM »
That tackle was all ball first and even the follow through you could see was no intent to go after the player. Worse call of the tournament by far!
On Sportsnet, Craig Forrest an all say that was a bad call, and Dick Howard start to say "Sweet, sweet TnT". after the game. The man said, and I quote, "That was the best performane I have seen from a team in the Concacaf region......ever!"
well yes

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: avery took one for d team ( how does beenie shuffle the defence)
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2006, 11:22:05 PM »

That was not just bad refereeing to send off Avery, it was biased refereeing. he was consistantly giving Sweden the benefit of every 50:50 call, and obvious Sweden fouls were not called. Shame on him! and this is not just fan talk. The commentators agree

I taught was only me alonde dat was seeing dat but I fine de refereeing was rel unjust to us............it was not fair and it was as plain as night and day.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2006, 05:14:31 AM »
avery tried his best and was unlucky

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2006, 08:04:01 AM »

just bring in dog and put him in the center with lawrence. and carlos and crd on the flanks

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2006, 08:32:13 AM »
i can see dog and lawrence in d centre cyd in the left sancho on the right or vice versa

i want carlos in the midddle even though he plays a great right back i think the wing is his spot for tnt

next game 4 4 2 jones and stern upfront

definetly aurtis for denzil a lil more attacking pizazz in his step

sancho    andrews    lawrence    cyd   

edwards    birchalll    whitely     yorke

jones                       john
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Trinitalian

• Die Hard Warrior
  • New Warrior
  • What if he scored!
    • View Profile
Avery John
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2006, 02:02:36 PM »
Don't know if i'm the only one thinkin this, but I believe we should appeal to FIFA for the red card suspension of Avery.
Avery's tackle wasn't even a foul. It's just that the Swedish player's sold it and d dotish ref buy it.
Although everyone played like warriors, I must give a special big up to Avery John (hope he could read this) for the fight and for not reacting and takin the teef call like a man cause the average player in the heat of the battle would have vented.
Avery is a major part of our defense and does not deserve to miss the next game. Doh know if the TTFF is considering this move  - they should.
Thank you Avery.

Go Warriors!

Offline Kenny

• New Warrior
  • T&TSC, Tartan Army branch
    • View Profile
    • Raskol Records
Re: Avery John
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »
It's just the way the refs have been told to ref. To be honest I was a wee bit surprised Leo didn't take him off at half time because the way the ref was playing the game it was obvious he was going to get sent off.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2006, 02:11:19 PM »
Disagree. He deserved the 2 yellow cards.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2006, 02:38:17 PM »
i can see dog and lawrence in d centre cyd in the left sancho on the right or vice versa

i want carlos in the midddle even though he plays a great right back i think the wing is his spot for tnt

next game 4 4 2 jones and stern upfront

definetly aurtis for denzil a lil more attacking pizazz in his step

sancho    andrews    lawrence    cyd   

edwards    birchalll    whitely     yorke

jones                       john

I like this line up.

I think we hadda throw een de kitchen sink at dem english so to speak..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »

yes he did deserve the 2 yellow cards. he was playing for it. u can lunge like that, this is not savannah football

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2006, 04:07:25 PM »
Hindsight is 20/20 but Avery should not have made that tackle and i say so cause he had  lawrence and carlos behind him covering with theobald tracking back. maybe he did not realise  or they did not let him know.

i understand Avery is an agressive player, but after getting a yellow, seeing the ref not giving us calls, and knowing we in defensive mode and looking to avoid fouling around the 18.  He shoulda calm down and play sound defense adapt to the situation.
Perfect example being Carlos coming back and defend 2nd half without making any wild uneccessary tackles.  He compose himself win the ball and was trying to keep possession , Cyd Gray calm down in the 2nd half also. I sure Avery at this stage know how defend without laying down like a wild man.  I would hope that he knows.

But hard luck we get the point and good luck to him vs paraguay.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2006, 12:50:39 AM »
Hindsight is 20/20 but Avery should not have made that tackle and i say so cause he hadĀ  lawrence and carlos behind him covering with theobald tracking back. maybe he did not realiseĀ  or they did not let him know.

You probably wasn't in the stadium and had the benefit of about 5 replays, but from where I was, no way in hell them men was going to stop that run into the box.

Wilhemsson is a f***ing play actor, and Avery get the ball. Now if the new law say that you can't fling yourself for a tackle even if you get the ball alone, then the law is an ass...Whatever... Blade, you have mih respect.

Trininfinite HYMC!!!!! Nostradamass is more like it. The men who does talk the most is usually those who does spout the most gobar...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>