April 25, 2024, 11:59:40 PM

Author Topic: American, English opinions about the Soca Warriors in Germany!  (Read 2378 times)

TrinInfinite

actually im sitting next to the pshyiotherapist for the korean national team, hes also in the business computer room, he supports beenie bc he is also dutch, i was talking to the asst coach for a few minutes and he said he was impressed wit de team also, dey asked about de red card and de asst said he knew beenhakker, but dey wont reveal anything about korea  ??? hard luck, de pshyio said dey in good knock but dat was it, he more asked about our team and said we played very well.

when i was in dortmund, ah few english spoke to me, dey said we will do well against england and dey are lookin forward 2 a very competitive match, dey said trinidad has gained alot  of respect and dey expect us 2 play a tight match.

talked to an american and he said it would b very tight amongst de states when we play again, i told him we have talent and skill but lacked de coaching, he agreed saying all trinidad needs is coaching bc we have an abundance of talent and skill, he expects us 2 do well for the rest of the wc, he also said dat when we play de states it will b tight and hard for the US 2 beat us if we have good coaching. :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 07:30:43 AM by TrinInfinite »

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Re: American, English opinions about the Soca Warriors in Germany!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 08:37:03 AM »
actually im sitting next to the pshyiotherapist for the korean national team, hes also in the business computer room, he supports beenie bc he is also dutch, i was talking to the asst coach for a few minutes and he said he was impressed wit de team also, dey asked about de red card and de asst said he knew beenhakker, but dey wont reveal anything about korea  ??? hard luck, de pshyio said dey in good knock but dat was it, he more asked about our team and said we played very well.

when i was in dortmund, ah few english spoke to me, dey said we will do well against england and dey are lookin forward 2 a very competitive match, dey said trinidad has gained alot  of respect and dey expect us 2 play a tight match.

talked to an american and he said it would b very tight amongst de states when we play again, i told him we have talent and skill but lacked de coaching, he agreed saying all trinidad needs is coaching bc we have an abundance of talent and skill, he expects us 2 do well for the rest of the wc, he also said dat when we play de states it will b tight and hard for the US 2 beat us if we have good coaching. :beermug:

Well first off, the game is always tight when we play against the US. They beat us by a 1 goal margin. Either 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 etc.

TI, don't let them fool you with no nice talk. That is all bull shit. I have a english mate (who actually played with Reading FC at one point in time. The american just play regular club ball and feel he on top of the world. Anyways, this is how it went in an conversation with them yesterday.

American to the English: -  "you guys are in a shit group"

English to the American: - "the only shit team in our group is Trinidad (watching me with a grin).....what are you talking about?

Me to the English: - "hey, we drew with the same team you guys cannot beat for many years with a man down"

English to me: - "yea, so?"

The American: - "we are in a very hard group." "The hardest group in the WC." "We need to beat the Chez because if we don't we would have to face the Brazilians and that would be tough"

me: - "sigh"  ::)

The English are cocky but you know what, they have reason to be so (World class players and runs one of the best league in the world)

The Americans, they should shut the hell up. No World Class players, decent league, think they better than they really are. Plus, their debut in the WC they lost everything single game by more than 3 goals. Then in 1998 they lost every single game again in group phrase (at least we already earned a point). In 2002 they made some upsets (beating portugal). However, history shows that Portugal  never makes it out of the group phrase in the first place so that was no suprise. What the Americans need to do is get out of this group because it would just prove to the World that what they did last 4 years was luck.

Kingman

« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 08:40:03 AM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:42:15 AM »

the hardest group is

cote d ivore
servie montenegro
holland
argentina

in that group usa would not survive

good luck usa and england

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 10:46:10 AM »

the hardest group is

cote d ivore
servie montenegro
holland
argentina

in that group usa would not survive

good luck usa and england

Fire bun the US and they pack of shit talkers.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:17:01 AM »

Well first off, the game is always tight when we play against the US. They beat us by a 1 goal margin. Either 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 etc.

TI, don't let them fool you with no nice talk. That is all bull shit. I have a english mate (who actually played with Reading FC at one point in time. The american just play regular club ball and feel he on top of the world. Anyways, this is how it went in an conversation with them yesterday.

American to the English: -  "you guys are in a shit group"

English to the American: - "the only shit team in our group is Trinidad (watching me with a grin).....what are you talking about?

Me to the English: - "hey, we drew with the same team you guys cannot beat for many years with a man down"

English to me: - "yea, so?"

The American: - "we are in a very hard group." "The hardest group in the WC." "We need to beat the Chez because if we don't we would have to face the Brazilians and that would be tough"

me: - "sigh"  ::)

The English are cocky but you know what, they have reason to be so (World class players and runs one of the best league in the world)

The Americans, they should shut the hell up. No World Class players, decent league, think they better than they really are. Plus, their debut in the WC they lost everything single game by more than 3 goals. Then in 1998 they lost every single game again in group phrase (at least we already earned a point). In 2002 they made some upsets (beating portugal). However, history shows that Portugal  never makes it out of the group phrase in the first place so that was no suprise. What the Americans need to do is get out of this group because it would just prove to the World that what they did last 4 years was luck.

Kingman

No offense man, but if you does take on ole (rumshop) talk, you not too bright...
If you surprised that neither the american nor the english care that we drew sweden, welcome to reality. the us has other worries right now than our heroics and the english quite frankly will always say they don't rate the swedes despite not being able to beat them in how many years

Do you believe that the WC was an event invented 16 years ago?

i suggest you check your info, the us's first participation and they won two games (qualifying for the semis) before being demolished by argentina.

Portugal almost never get out of the group stage, but HISTORY will show that they almost never qualify either. Before this world cup, they only had 3 participations. Their first qualification on the other hand, they finished third, putting brazil out in the group stage along the way. Google "eusebio" and then come back....
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 01:06:24 PM »
No offense man, but if you does take on ole (rumshop) talk, you not too bright...
If you surprised that neither the american nor the english care that we drew sweden, welcome to reality. the us has other worries right now than our heroics and the english quite frankly will always say they don't rate the swedes despite not being able to beat them in how many years

Do you believe that the WC was an event invented 16 years ago?

i suggest you check your info, the us's first participation and they won two games (qualifying for the semis) before being demolished by argentina.

Portugal almost never get out of the group stage, but HISTORY will show that they almost never qualify either. Before this world cup, they only had 3 participations. Their first qualification on the other hand, they finished third, putting brazil out in the group stage along the way. Google "eusebio" and then come back....

:rotfl:  :rotfl:
Ok, the US team made their come back to the world stage after 40 years in 1990 (and that is exactly what I meant). You probably knew what i meant you know, but just took my words for what's it's worth and try to use it against me. Well done!  :beermug:

But I know what is your intension, you just trying to hit me back for me making fun of you when you suggested that if Trinidad and Tobago national team played defensive that they would be down 3-0 in the first 20 minutes which clearly was not the case. Ok, sorry lad. I did not mean to show up your suggestions. Cheers!  :beermug:

One last thing, who mentioned anything about the WC starting 16 years ago? I know exactly what you are trying to say though and I know you knew what I was trying to say as well...  :beermug:

Kingman
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 01:22:00 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

1]; } ?>