April 25, 2024, 12:01:46 AM

Author Topic: T&T Graded on the Soccer365 Forums  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T Graded on the Soccer365 Forums
« on: June 12, 2006, 08:38:19 AM »
Ladies and GentleWarriors I tell you I have never been soo emotional since Saturday when the Warriors took to the field in the World Cup for the first time but this just takes the cake. We have been rated as the most exciting match to watch in the Tournament here are some of what they have to say:

Sweden vs. Trinidad and Tobago: A
Not many 0-0 draw earn an A grade, but this match was truly magnificent to watch. Anyone questioning T&T's place in this tournament may have legitimate points, but I know I will be cheering for them in their next two matches. Defensively, obviously Hislop was the hero and Sancho played a very solid match as well filling in for Andrews. I don't rule out them earning a result against Paraguay if they play with two strikers and give Stern John more help up front. He and Glen could do some damage together. Sweden was not bad, and really should have won, but Shaka "The Wall" Hislop denied them time and time again.

T&T and Sweden was just a great "upset", high drama, little team that could.

The best match has been the T&T match. Im not a T&T fan, but ill admit I had a few tears swell up at the end of the game.
+
Sweden and T&T - A+ I had chills

but this one is my favourite:

Trinidad and Tobago vs Sweden - A (most entralling game of the tornament yet, i watched this game with my mom and gf who aren't big soccer fans, but they got totally into the game, TnT have the heart of lions, I hope they upset Eng. Sweden deserve their props too, it was a decent game for them. I can see them easily defeating England. This game also shows, that sometimes a scoreless match can be the most exciting)

here is the link to the thread http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367211

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Graded on the Soccer365 Forums
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 08:54:29 AM »
'little team that could'....

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 09:14:47 AM »
tuh tell yuh de truth any site dat have de word SOCCER in it....i find is not a place tuh read ppl comments...at least de could say de real word FOOTBALL!!!!

damn North Americans

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 09:20:43 AM »
tuh tell yuh de truth any site dat have de word SOCCER in it....i find is not a place tuh read ppl comments...at least de could say de real word FOOTBALL!!!!

damn North Americans

:rotfl:  Yea i have to agree there. lol.

1]; } ?>