April 29, 2024, 04:56:59 AM

Author Topic: brilliant beenhakker  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
brilliant beenhakker
« on: June 12, 2006, 07:23:54 AM »
beenhakker is a brilliant tactician no doubt about that.

he out-coached swedish coach lagerback and he will outcoach english coach sven erikson and the paraguay coach anibal ruiz.  ;) and he doing it with a smile ;D

beenhakker has taken cinderella to the ball and cinderella goin to wine on dem every night. ;D

they have big names on their team sheets. but we have what they call lightweights with hearts as big as a watermelon. they think we like to party too much but when the whistle goes for 90+ minutes, it is more 'warrior' than 'soca' in deh pweffen....more warrior than soca.

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Did we just lose Beenie?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 08:08:43 AM »
For just about 30 seconds after the joys of Saturday I think reality hit me. I think we have lost Beenie as a coach after the World Cup. Countries and club teams are going to throw money at him 'cause he has proven that he is still a genius. They only hope I have is that authorities see it prudent to somehow match or come close to the offers that he is going to get. Otherwise I think we can start saying our goodbyes..Maybe we can start to rally for his retention from this board.. :-)

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Did we just lose Beenie?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:11:10 AM »
hopefully d love ah the game and trinidad will help keep him here.....at this stage in her career mubbe d money aint all that count no more...

doh forget the man have plenty say in wha happens....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 08:16:16 AM by kandi_tt »
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 08:13:44 AM »
Didn't he signed a new contract with Trinidad for beyond the world cup. He only signed it when he asked that certain things be put in place to inprove football in trinidad and Tobago :angel:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 09:05:16 AM »
he has been saying all along that he has a contract until the end of the WC.

He is not "ours" beyond the end of the WC so we can't lose what we never had.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 09:13:31 AM »
of course we all want him
but he has helped us tremendously and if he goes to a big club or country i guess we have helped him to

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 09:14:56 AM »
We didn't just lose him...the man was never staying. We have to do something special to make him want to stay, it's not about money. He might be tempted when he looks at building a side around Kwneyne Jones, Birchall, Theobald, Cornell Glen, Scott Sealy...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 09:16:52 AM »
i blv that beenie would stay on with the trinidad team. my reason for sayin this is because it seemed to me that he has passed the stage of coaching for money with our national team. you know there is always that moment of truth when you know this is where u have to be? i think he achieved that with this team and may very well call it a day. dont be surprised if after all the work u see he done he ascends to heaven. this man has to be of some supernatural origin.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 09:35:01 AM »
For just about 30 seconds after the joys of Saturday I think reality hit me. I think we have lost Beenie as a coach after the World Cup. Countries and club teams are going to throw money at him 'cause he has proven that he is still a genius. They only hope I have is that authorities see it prudent to somehow match or come close to the offers that he is going to get. Otherwise I think we can start saying our goodbyes..Maybe we can start to rally for his retention from this board.. :-)
we lost we coach long time.. Who go pay him?? Yu think Jack warner go steady tek money out of his pocket and pay for coach and allyuh nemackaram bunch a trini's keep dissin de man ?  " De Government a gave one f**k bout we players..tellin dem when allyuh done play in de world cup we go see what  we could gave allyuh"
I betting sum High grade (and  not a 5 piece bigga than dat) and a 6pack of Black bottle That Benhakker gone after de world cup and TNT coach go be Alvin Cornmeal.
war..
(good luck USA I guratee a 2-1 win for my adopted home...go USA)

Black Lives Matter..

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
Re: brilliant beenhakker
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 09:46:44 AM »
I betting sum High grade (and  not a 5 piece bigga than dat) and a 6pack of Black bottle
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

only a trini....... ;D

Offline trickadadian

• New Warrior
  • I am ah warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 10:07:56 AM »
We didn't just lose him...the man was never staying. We have to do something special to make him want to stay, it's not about money. He might be tempted when he looks at building a side around Kwneyne Jones, Birchall, Theobald, Cornell Glen, Scott Sealy...

yea boy I was in the same class as Scott Sealy in CIC in Form 3 tuh Form 5, dat man coulda kick ball dread.......

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 01:10:54 PM »
allyuh ting the states will take Beenie?
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
allyuh ting the states will take Beenie?

usa soccer must be well watchin him

When they see how he turn around we team....plus dey have money like dirt, dem could offer he tings dat might be dizzying....it might even counter the effects of  babash, sweat rice and cascadura

However I dont recall the US ever having a non american coach lead their team...the whole flag wavin business is big ting fuh dem
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
yeah BUT, once the critizism come down, you'll see, that idea won't be far behind...
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 01:32:26 PM »
He is gone already!

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 02:04:00 PM »
However I dont recall the US ever having a non american coach lead their team...the whole flag wavin business is big ting fuh dem

Dutty.. the US had Bora Milutinovic as a coach in 1994..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 02:07:33 PM »
I just hope he comes back after the WC 4 us to say a proper goodbye
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 02:27:06 PM »
Well i kinda resigned to the fact that beenie gone. It just not in the man track record to stay. Plus with Jack and the Govt controlling the money............yuh could understand why i feelin pessismistic.

But!!
The eternal optimist that resides in me sees a few things. He saw the exuberance that beenie had when we clinched the qualifying spot. He saw the attitude that beenie had with a lot of our players, one kinda like that of a strict father who never smiles giving his son a pat on the head. The hugs with yorke.........the way he joked with theobald when he came off after the wales game. He probably getting attached. Beenie strike me as a man who holds sentiment in making decisions like this. Certain bonds stay unbroken. I remember reading about the exchange he and Zlatan had after the sweden game........yuh never know........he might have that same kind of affection for our players. If he stays i will be glad. Especially if the TTFF and Govt get off they ass and get some serious plan of action in place for our football. The last part might be a bit too much too ask.......but if beenie stays........i'll be content with that at least, cuz with him there the last part still might happen.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 02:36:24 PM »
well put Bourbon...... let we hope yes!!!

1]; } ?>