March 28, 2024, 11:06:22 PM

Author Topic: Courtney Browne again  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Courtney Browne again
« on: June 06, 2005, 07:37:42 PM »
"With luck very much on his side - he was dropped first ball by the wicketkeeper off Collymore the previous evening - Inzamam eventually reached his 22nd Test century and fourth against the West Indies, glancing Best to fine-leg for his 12th boundary to reach the landmark in 206 minutes off 164 balls."

from Windiescricket.com (today's wrap up)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Courtney Browne again
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 08:09:34 PM »
I really don't know how chance Browne will get.  He drop catches and score no runs.  Every time he on the verge of getting drop, he does something good. Hopefully tomorrow is the day.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 12:11:58 PM »
Well he do crap again today.........i hope he gets the axe for good....! how much time he go keep dropping all the the big players and dey come back to make we pay?  >:(
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 06:19:33 PM »
Is it that the selectors keep picking Browne because they do cannot find another keeper for the side?

What other keepers are there?

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 07:43:34 PM »
Is it that the selectors keep picking Browne because they do cannot find another keeper for the side?

What other keepers are there?

There is the Jamaican Carlton Baugh and Trini Dinesh Ramdin.  I think Ramdin is the better wicketkeeper and batsman while Baugh has a little more experience.

1]; } ?>