March 28, 2024, 08:51:27 AM

Author Topic: ALL CONGRATS HERE PLEASE!!!  (Read 27611 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 03:53:35 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Warrior Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ALL CONGRATS HERE PLEASE!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 01:48:18 PM »
well done warriors well well done  

i am not worthy  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I AM A SOCA WARRIOR I SAY WIN OR LOSE I AM A FIGHTER WHOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOoooooO WHoooooOOOOooOOOoOOoO WHoooooOOooOOoOO
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 01:51:13 PM by Warrior »
T-&-T! #1 one Team in The WORLDDDDDDD

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 01:52:46 PM »
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 0-0 SWEDEN
10 June 2006
by FIFAworldcup.com

An amazing match in Dortmund saw FIFA World Cup™ debutants Trinidad and Tobago hold Sweden to a goalless draw.
An injury to the Soca Warriors' first-choice goalkeeper Kelvin Jack shortly before kick-off gave West Ham United's Shaka Hislop a chance to shine on the world's biggest stage. Hislop did that - and more - as the 37-year-old pulled off a string of superb saves to deny Ibrahimovic, Larsson and Co. 

The final scoreline was made all the more incredible as Trinidad and Tobago, ranked 47th in the world, compared to Sweden's 16, had Avery John sent-off in the 46th minute for two bookable offences.

At full-time, the Caribbean side's players and supporters danced for joy, while Lars Lagerback's men slumped to the turf in disappointment. The match may not have produced any goals, but the drama was there for all to see.

The Match: 5‘:Roared on by thousands of supporters clad in yellow, Sweden began the match on the attack. Freddie Ljungberg was brought down by Dwight Yorke on the edge of the box and Henrik Larsson crashed the resulting free kick narrowly wide.

15‘:Trinidad and Tobago’s Dutch coach Leo Beenhakker had told his players to perform with a smile on their faces but it was the Scandinavians who looked amused as they watched Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s acrobatic effort sail inches over.

22‘:The elegant Juventus player was in the thick of the action and after being sent clear by Larsson, he just failed to pick out his fellow forward with a delicate centre.

34‘:The smallest nation in the finals, with a population of just 1.1m, Trinidad and Tobago were certainly not being overawed on their debut. Fearless in defence, they were not afraid to throw men forward and from one fast counter-attack Carlos Edwards forced Rami Shabaan into a good save with a powerful strike from fully 30 yards.

38‘:The game was opening up and back at the other end, Ljungberg found space down the right to cross, but Larsson, leaping at the back post, could not quite guide his header on target.

40‘:Shaka Hislop, who had replaced Kelvin Jack in the starting line-up moments before kick-off, was twice called into action inside two minutes as Sweden pressed before the break. First he tipped over a fierce drive from Christian Wilhelmsson struck with the outside of the boot. Then the West Ham United keeper flung himself to his left to parry a half-volley from Ibrahimovic after the tall forward had brought the ball down superbly on the edge of the area.

Seeing red:
46‘:Avery John became the first player to be sent off in the finals after he received a second yellow a minute into the second period for a two-footed challenge on the lively Wilhelmsson.

58’:Playing against 10 men, Sweden were still struggling to find gaps in the Caribbean islanders’ solid defence. Erik Edman bent in a teasing cross but Ibrahimovic, rising six yards out, could not keep his header down.

59’:Lars Lagerback’s men were given a scare moments later. Finding himself without support on the edge of the box, substitute Glenn Cornell decided to try his luck and watched his rasping drive crash off the crossbar.

59’:Back at the other end, Ibrahimovic, who was moving well across the line, bought some space at the back post with a feint but could find no way past Hislop.

76’: Thrown on to grab the elusive goal, substitute Markus Allback found the ball was rolling equally unkindly. The Copenhagen striker had four chances in as many minutes. With one, he shot tamely at Hislop from the edge of the box and after latching onto Larsson’s pass with another, he could only poke the ball against Hislop’s body from 10 yards.

82’: Sweden were pouring forward now but there was no-one on the end of an enticing centre from another substitute, Mattias Jonson.

88’: Heroically, Trinidad and Tobago were chasing and charging down everything. Ibrahimovic, picking up the ball on the right-side of the area, found some space late on but he, like the droves of Swedish supporters, watched agonisingly as the final shot whistled over.

In conclusion:
Competing in their first finals, Trinidad and Tobago pulled off a famous result, showing tenacity and no lack of tactical discipline to hold the more favoured Sweden to a goalless draw. Playing against 10 men for virtually the entire second half, Scandinavia’s sole representatives were unable to break through and will now have to regroup for their next match against Paraguay.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 01:57:38 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Trini Babe

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 01:57:46 PM »
Oh my........ CONGRATS TEAM......... Soca Warriors.......... you real good. Shaka Hislop you're the man  ;)

You have them Swedens sweating frustration.

Congrats team........ Real team spirit there.
The Impossible becomes the possible.
If you can dream it you can live it!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 01:58:27 PM »
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO-SWEDEN: Coaches' Quotes
10 June 2006
by FIFAworldcup.com

Enlarge Photo
Photo Gallery
Leo BEENHAKKER (TRI)
You could see in the game today that there are no more small fish in international football. My boys put the big boys in their place tonight. Of course they had more chances and higher-quality players, but we fought hard all game long. In the beginning the boys were a little impressed by the atmosphere and the occasion, but once we calmed down we fought for everything and proved that what is on paper is very seldom the same as what you find on the pitch. This is football, not mathematics and two plus two very seldom equals four, usually it’s three or five. I could not be more proud of my players. They deserve this day. Look at their players from big clubs like Juventus and Arsenal and Anderlecht, look at ours from San Juan Jabloteh and New England Revolution...and look what we did. This is the beauty of our game.
Lars LAGERBACK (SWE)
It just one of those matches that happens now and then. We controlled the play and created many more chances than our opponents but the ball didn’t want to go into the net. We were not sharp enough in front of goal and also the Trinidad goalkeeper, Shaka Hislop, had a brilliant game. I can’t really come up with an explanation for what happened. I believe we played well but we could not score. Hopefully things will change in the next matches and our scoring can equal our overall play. I was not really surprised by Trindad’s performance. They had some skill and they really defended well today, but we have no one to blame but ourselves. Now we are in a bit of a tough spot and we will need a win and a draw in our next games and maybe even two wins. We will need to restart our engines and overcome this opening setback. 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 02:03:06 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 02:01:55 PM »
I can't wait to read all the newspapers.
REAL TEAM TNT !!!
BLOOD SWEAT & ..FETE !!
The match was great, my voice gone..
greetings from dutchman & fish from Dortmund.
Going Limmerick (Irish pub) for the angostura fete !!
L8'ter
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 02:12:47 PM »
I was most impressed by Shaka, Brent and Cyd Gray. Cyd Gray look like a man posessed.

This defense was inpenetrable but overall I was amazed at how we handled the Swedish team. Our opponents will now not take us likely.

Great job!

THIS TEAM IS REALLY MADE OF UP WARRIORS!

This is they play the game on the pitch and not in the commentary box!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Wilson

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 02:19:31 PM »
So proud oif the great performane, ans so proud to be Trinidadian. Looking forward to going to work on Monday to get plenty of respect. Trust we can give good performance against England who were very lucky to win today, then give Paraguay licks

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 02:20:06 PM »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Dreded Star

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 02:26:01 PM »
congrats man. big up da Warriors.
Big up Shaka. nuff respect.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 02:28:41 PM »

LJUNGBERG Freddie (SWE), SANCHO Brent (TRI), BIRCHALL Christopher (TRI)

JONSON Mattias (SWE), GRAY Cyd (TRI)

JOHN Avery (TRI)

the man who mash dem up

this pic epitmozes our effort

heart

anybody know this guy??

this guy?

We reach !!!!

How u doin !

is this chinee boi?

anybody we know?

Trinidad and Tobago's supporters cheer during the Sweden v Trinidad and Tobago, Group B, World Cup 2006 soccer match at the World Cup stadium, Dortmun
Trinidad and Tobago's supporters cheer during the Sweden v Trinidad and Tobago, Group B, World Cup 2006 soccer match at the World Cup stadium, Dortmund, Germany, Saturday, June 10, 2006. The other teams in Group B are England and Paraguay. (AP Photo/Martin Meissner) MOBILE/PDA USAGE OUT

« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 04:00:35 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline viktorija

• New Warrior
  • i love it:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 02:30:08 PM »
hello trinidad     & tobago!!!i hope u celebrate tonight:)i am girl from lithuania and i was watching that match between trinidad and sweeden.was great.u have very good team.guys are real worriors.it was the first football match made me cry.small country almost won against big sweeden.now i am trinidad & tobago`s fan.good luck in future...GO,SOCA WORRIORS,GO!!! ::)

Offline in dey pwefen!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2006, 02:30:54 PM »
These guys played with hearts about two [2] feet wide. What a galant perfromence!!! ANd to have done that with ten men was even the more appreciative. It seemd that the game's intensity grew beyond the expected when John was sent off. That intensity was in the warriors favor however. They just played to the next level.
What a game! I can just imagine how it was at home.  I saw it at the "8-Rinks" in Vancouver B.C. and the fever, the atmosphere of expectation of a result in our favor and not to mention the constant rhythm banging on iron and pulsating drums was just an awesome experience.
Thanks warriors. I look forward to England.

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2006, 02:36:48 PM »
Fantastic result for the Soca Warriors.

Check out the Onevalefan site.  One OVF poster was complaining because the commentator kept pronouncing it soccer warriors.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=18948&st=0
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 02:51:01 PM »
Fantastic result for the Soca Warriors.

Check out the Onevalefan site.  One OVF poster was complaining because the commentator kept pronouncing it soccer warriors.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=18948&st=0

very nice, thanks chris

now everyone wants to know how to spell S-O-C-A

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 02:56:37 PM »
Congrats warriors well done :applause: :applause: :applause:.......tallman ah see ya up in de stands camera right on yuh.... :chilling:

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »
A draw never felt so good.

Led by captain Dwight Yorke, Trinidad and Tobago players paraded around the perimeter of the field, saluting their fans and savoring a moment few thought could happen.

Last-minute starter Shaka Hislop turned aside countless chances from heavily favored Sweden, and Yorke provided a steadying influence on a besieged defense to help Trinidad post the first real surprise of this World Cup, a 0-0 draw Saturday night.

"This is what football and dreams are all about," Yorke said. "To come up against a mighty footballing country of Sweden's status and obviously being a tiny country like ours -- it's a massive result for us. Massive."
Despite playing nearly the entire second half a man down, the Soca Warriors never gave in and sent the Swedes trudging off the field in dejection.

As the final whistle blew, the Trinidad players mobbed Hislop in his goal before celebrating with their fans who had waited years for this game.

"This is like a win for us," forward Cornell Glen said. "We can finally get some respect from people. You have to earn it and I think we did that today."
Sweden held a decided edge in experience and world-class talent, as well as the one-man advantage after Avery John was sent off in the 46th minute. But the Swedes couldn't end their opening-match funk.

Sweden, which has more players on its current squad from the 2002 World Cup than any other team in Germany, is winless in seven opening matches sine 1958, with two losses and five ties.

"I'm really disappointed," forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic said. "We played so well for 90 minutes, created so many chances. Only the goal was missing. But this is only the first game, we have two games left."

Trinidad and Tobago, the twin-island Caribbean nation with a population of 1.3 million, was the smallest country ever to reach the World Cup and needed to beat Bahrain in a playoff just to get here.

Few gave it any chance against Sweden.

"We are not talking about mathematics, we're talking about football. And in football anything is possible," Trinidad coach Leo Beenhakker said. "We are very proud of our team. We are the first to recognize that Sweden has more talent than us and had more opportunities to win the match. We have our eyes wide open. But don't blame us that they didn't score a goal."

Fans back in Trinidad burst into tears and danced to the thump-thump of Muslim drummers after the game, with one middle-aged man screaming, `'We just won the World Cup!"

T&T's next game comes Thursday against England, the small country's former colonial ruler. Sweden will play Paraguay on Thursday in its second game in Group B. England beat Paraguay 1-0 earlier Saturday.

Beenhakker used a defensive game plan, with Yorke playing back near the goal instead of his usual attacking spot. T&T got even more defensive after John was sent off for receiving his second yellow card, both for hard tackles on Christian Wilhelmsson.

But Hislop stepped up with big save after big save, including a sliding stop of Marcus Allback in the 80th minute that left the Swedes totally frustrated.

"It has been a boyhood dream come true. I don't know how to put it into words," Hislop said. "I got the word just before the game. It worked out quite well actually. Sometimes it's easier that way."

Despite playing with 10 men, Trinidad and Tobago got its best chance of the game when Stern John sent Glen loose down the right side. Glen put a rocket of a shot off the crossbar.

Sweden came right back and Ibrahimovic got another chance in front of the net, but Hislop made a great reflex save to deflect it out.

Ibrahimovic, Henrik Larsson and Freddie Ljungberg created numerous scoring chances for the Swedes. But Hislop frustrated the pro-Swedish crowd with his sparkling play and deliberate, time-wasting moves in the second half, when it became clear T&T would be content with a draw.

Hislop came through with two key saves late in the first half, deflecting a 25-yard shot from Wilhelmsson over the crossbar in the 40th minute and making a diving stop off a half-volley from Ibrahimovic about two minutes later.

"It was just one of those days where we couldn't score," Sweden coach Lars Lagerback said. "We created a lot of really good scoring chances, but we weren't sharp enough. Shaka Hislop came up with some really big saves."

With starting defender Marvin Andrews sidelined with a strained left knee, Trinidad's defense was shaky in the beginning. But Yorke and Hislop, two of the most experienced players on the team, helped their teammates weather the storm.

With Stern John often playing as the lone forward for Trinidad, the Soca Warriors had few chances against Sweden's backup goalie Rami Shaaban, playing for the injured Andreas Isaksson.

Warrior For Life !!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 03:02:35 PM »
World Cup Capsules

June 10, 2006

DORTMUND, Germany (AP) -- Shaka Hislop, Dwight Yorke and Trinidad and Tobago did more than just show up at the World Cup. Despite playing nearly the entire second half a man down, the Soca Warriors played like they belong on soccer's biggest stage.

Hislop turned aside countless chances from heavily favored Sweden, and Yorke provided a steadying influence on a besieged defense to help Trinidad post the first real surprise of this World Cup, a 0-0 draw Saturday night.

Sweden held a decided edge in experience and world-class talent, as well as the one-man advantage after Avery John was sent off in the 46th minute. But the Swedes couldn't end their opening-match funk.

Sweden, which has more players on its current squad from the 2002 World Cup than any other team in Germany, is winless in seven opening matches sine 1958, with two losses and five ties.

Trinidad and Tobago, the twin-island Caribbean nation with a population of 1.3 million, was the smallest country ever to reach the World Cup and needed to beat Bahrain in a playoff just to get here.

Warrior For Life !!

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »
congrats!!!!!!! we do real good on de big stage....

ah love every moment of de game

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 03:11:10 PM »
Big up TnT.

Did the whole Caribbean proud.

A proud Jamaican salutres you.

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 03:13:44 PM »
Incredible effort Guys especially from Shaka and Edwards all in all a tremendous performance

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 03:14:03 PM »
Budweiser Man of the Match: Dwight Yorke (TRI)
10 June 2006
by FIFAworldcup.com

Dwight Yorke was quite simply inspirational with his tireless display in Trinidad and Tobago’s 0-0 draw against Sweden in their opening match of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™, earning him recognition as the Budweiser Man of the Match.  
Known for his goalscoring prowess during his years in the English Premiership with Aston Villa and Manchester United, Yorke seemed to be everywhere on the pitch as he helped T&T, who played almost the entire second half with ten men, nullify Sweden’s attacking trio of Henrik Larsson, Freddie Ljungberg, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“He was every bit the leader of the team on the pitch today,” said FIFA Technical Study Group member Roy Hodgson. “His vision and leadership in attack and defence was absolutely first-class and his fighting spirit all match long truly personified his team's performance.”

Warrior For Life !!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2006, 03:15:37 PM »
MY NEW DESKTOP BACKGROUND

Warrior For Life !!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 03:19:59 PM »
PLAYER QUOTES

Dwight YORKE (TRI), Budweiser Man of the Match
After winning a treble with Manchester United and having some great footballing memories I can say honestly that this draw ranks right up there with the best. This was really quites an achievement for us and I am so proud to be a part of it and am thrilled for my team-mates and the fans and everyone back home.

Cyd GRAY (TRI)
This is not only the biggest footballing day for me, but for most my team-mates as well. It’s also the biggest night in our country’s footballing history. Now we just need to keep our feet on the ground and try to give a little taste of Trinidad to England in our next match.

Cornell GLEN (TRI)

We worked really hard together today. For weeks we’ve been putting in the hours and coming together as a team and it really paid off. We fought hard for each other, but we didn’t really play a great game. Hopefully we play better in our next match, but to not play your best and still get a result is a very good sign.

Brent SANCHO (TRI)
We played pretty well today. Our defence held the line pretty well and we did enough I think to get the point, especially after going down to ten men. No one expected us to get a result in this game but we always believed. Who knows what can happen now? This is the biggest moment in our footballing lives and hopefully we will have bigger ones in this tournament.

Kelvin JACK (TRI)
It’s a calf strain, I hope it’s not a tear. I’ll have it looked at tonight and hopefully I can come back and play in some games later in the campaign. 

Stern JOHN (TRI)
We ground out a result today and we fought hard all the way. We had some bad luck to get a red card so early in the second half, but we stayed together and played as a team and got a result when no one gave us a chance. We earned some respect and made some friends all over the world with this game. Hopefully we can make some more as the tournament goes on.

Carlos EDWARDS (TRI)
We fought like lions today. No one rated us before, but now they will know that Trinidad is no joke. This won’t be the last surprise we spring in the tournament.

Shaka HISLOP (TRI)
I don't know about unbeatable, but I certainly enjoyed myself today. I didn't have any really good saves to make because the team defended very well. This evening was a dream come true; it was very emotional. We hope this is just the beginning. The great thing is that we've made some new fans this evening.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 03:23:17 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline morgz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 03:23:20 PM »
TELL DEM WE REACH
What makes a warrior is heart and today these 23 men wid de hopes
of our small twin island state riding on their backs proved that they have
heart and plenty of it
not only to us the loyal fans, but to millions around the world

thanks fellas from the bottom of meh heart
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 03:28:27 PM by morgz »

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 03:25:38 PM »
'T&T on top of their game'
10 June 2006
by FIFAworldcup.com
Technical analysis by Gyorgy Mezey (HUN)
This evening, we saw a Trinidad and Tobago side that played to their maximum, perhaps as well as they have ever played at such a high level. They showed remarkable spirit and relied on excellent organisation, even after they were reduced to ten men. 
In the middle of the park, Dwight Yorke’s display was a decisive factor, as he was like a second coach on the pitch for his team. Not only was Yorke’s positioning impeccable, but he also made the right choice whenever he touched the ball. An exemplary captain, he was an inspiration to all his team-mates.

As for Sweden, despite creating numerous chances, they just could not get the better of the opposition’s defence to apply the finishing touch they needed. Shaka Hislop in goal thwarted them repeatedly, but overall, they were rather disjointed, which helped Trinidad and Tobago obtain this historic result.
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 03:34:03 PM »
i am over awed with joy!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 03:43:36 PM »
Ah cry when ah hear d anthem. I cry when ah see d trinis in d crowd. I shout when ah see Tallman in d crowd.And I have never been as proud to be a Trini than I am today. Alyuh really show dem d warrior spirit. Congrats to the warriors.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 03:44:14 PM »
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

Who would have predicted that the smallest country in the tournament would play Sweden to a 0-0 draw? And by playing nearly the entire second half a man down. How do you rank that one in World Cup lore?

Comments:

Posted: 5:08 PM, June 10, 2006   by Anonymous
Hoslip was awesome for Trinidad/Tobago. One of the finest goalkeeping performances I've seen. He was never caught out of position and reacted beautifully to every shot on goal. This was the best game of the day, particularly the second half.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/soccer/world_cup_blog/2006/06/day-2-reaction.html#comments
Warrior For Life !!

1]; } ?>