April 28, 2024, 11:49:25 AM

Author Topic: ALL CONGRATS HERE PLEASE!!!  (Read 27795 times)

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: See the game again, SANCHO
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2006, 04:54:47 AM »
very true sancho all ways gives his all,thats what makes him good,he has a fighting spirit

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ALL CONGRATS HERE PLEASE!!!
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2006, 05:02:56 AM »
once again congrats 2 d warriors. i feel so proud of them. guys job well done. big upp 2 all d soca warriors- players and fans. all d tru fighters
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2006, 05:20:24 AM »
I have to say that i was proven wrong by the soca warriors effort yesterday. and i am so glad i was wrong :) What a brilliant effort by the team. I bought my Burchall juzzee....my hands still hurting from ponging table for the match, my voice gorn from bawling "JAM DEM...JAM DEM" when Sweeden was in our box, i had like 12 beer in my head since the England match, and i hugup a set of nice woman when action gorn on.
Im back to Florida today, im actually in Piarco now...only 2 weeks in trini then back to work and schooll...but my lord i loved that match. I only hope they do something again like Hard Rock did for the Baharain/Trini match in Ft Lauderdale when England play us. I still reeling....I am so proud of my country and team...so much heart, so much effort.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Much Respect!
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2006, 05:23:03 AM »
big up

Offline Spanish1989

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2006, 05:54:49 AM »
Hello.

Goods days.

I am a young Fan to Football.

I´m happy for the 0-0 for Sweden...

Is a Very Good Match...

Trinidad & Tobago fight, done claw to him, it does not hide and it is not scared and yesterday I less hold a tie before a great equipment and with a player

The first time that I see a party of Trinidad & Tobago and please, I am glad infinitely for that tie

Very many luck and greetings

GO TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO!!!!!!

I did this collage:

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2006, 06:55:57 AM »
Soca Warriors representing T&T and Concacaf real massive in the WC.  They really holding true to the name "Soca Warriors"; and the when all is said and done, I wouldn't be surprised if we were mentioned in the same breath as Cameroon, Nigeria, & Senegal, as having gained worldwide respect in the game.     
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline SocaSweetness

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2006, 07:24:28 AM »
Congrats to my Soca Warriors... we hot hot hot and dem not ready for we!  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Much Respect!
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2006, 08:01:31 AM »

yeah man respect

Offline dyansie

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Proud when feeling when our Anthem was played
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2006, 08:04:28 AM »
It was a Great feeling when Trinidad and Tobago Anthem was played, at the start of that game. Make you feel so happy to be a Trini.

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2006, 08:09:35 AM »
Ohhh my oh my....what a red letter day for Trinbago football..I rel ketch it yesterday we!!!! Fellas yuh make d whole nation and Caribbean proud...People from all over th world may have been surprised of our accomplishment...but we (Trinbagonians knew all along that u had it in u)

KEEP IT UP...

ENGLAND WATCH OUT YR NEXT

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2006, 08:26:24 AM »
ah always knew we cud do it 

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2006, 08:42:02 AM »
What can I say  our boys done us proud 
Shaka was my man of the match.
I know we are now being seen in a different light by some ofl the footballing faternity around the & I am sure England is not as confident now, but whatever the outcome of that match on Thur  I am one proud TRINI today
Dont know if I can watch  Thursday's match can my heart take it????? :rotfl:

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2006, 08:59:20 AM »
It is really exccellent to see HOW Foriegners are behind our boys after their performance yesterday.. Thanks Spanish 1989 for your collage. My chest swells anytime a non -Trini is bigging us up , it feels great. Thanks Soca warriors for making it happen ;D

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2006, 09:06:16 AM »
I, I, I, AM JUST HUMBLED BY THE RESOLVE AND CHARACTER WE DISPLAYED AS A FOOTBALL TEAM YESTERDAY. JUNE THE 10TH WILL LONG LIVE ON IN MY HEART AS THE DAY THE WARRIORS INTRODUCED THEMSELVES TO THE WORLD
 :'( :'( :'( :'( . Tears of joy and a very horse voice greets me this Sunday morning as I revel in my Trinbagonian heritage.

The WARRIORS are a team united in spirit and fellowship and no longer a team of superstar individuals, but one integrated and potent force.

Like the Starship Enterprise Capt Yorke gave the order to "RAISE SHIELDS" and called on the engine room to give him more power!!
MY GOD! what a show! what a show we gave the world!

Tears are streaming down my face reading all the reports from Reuters to AFP, no longer will my country be written off in this tournament, let the halls of Buckingham palace rumble from the beat of the tassa drum and congo drum. To all English fans,THE WARRIORS ARE COMING!!! and at the end of the day all the king's horses and all the king's men will never underestimate the SOCA WARRIORS AGAIN!!!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 10:52:38 AM by grskywalker »

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2006, 09:14:41 AM »
big up T&T - I'm made up for you guys  ;D

Keep it goin' , ah love it !

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2006, 09:38:14 AM »
"This game is not mathematics and in football two plus two very rarely equals four – it’s usually three or five.”

Herein lies the pure essence and delightful philosophy of one of the game’s great characters. Part poet, part rogue, part romantic, part tactician, part actor, Beenhakker brings a purity of vision to a the modern game, too often criticised for being bereft of genuine characters.

'Don Leo' – as he came to be known in Spain, where he coached Real Madrid – has an unrivalled passion for football. In his 42 years in what the Dutchman describes as this “wonderful, wild jungle of football”, he has seen it all.

Leo and Trinidad: A perfect fit
Whatever his rhetoric and reputation may tell you, the most important thing to know about Beenhakker is his ability to inspire a team on the pitch. With most pundits writing the Trinidadians off as fodder for the Group B big boys, Beenhakker’s preparations have paid off.

A lengthy run of friendlies provoked criticism back home and had people talking of exhaustion. Instead, T&T looked a picture of organisation in their opener – no mean feat for a country whose football had been known previously for an overall lack of order.

Trinidad, led by a deep-lying Dwight Yorke, came out looking fit from the start on Saturday. Keeping their shape all over the pitch, tackling hard and never looking overawed, it seemed Beenhakker had them believing from the first whistle that a footballing miracle could take place.

“Look at their (Sweden’s) team sheet,” said Beenhakker. “They come from teams like Juventus and Arsenal and Anderlecht. My boys come from San Juan Jabloteh, which I know you have never heard of, and New England Revolution in USA and Gillingham. I’m sure not one of you could find it without a good map.”

No doubt Beenhakker used talk of David v Goliath to inspire his side and his on-field lieutenant Yorke, who enjoyed domestic and European success with Manchester United, tackled hard and fought for every ball. With an inspired performance from late substitute keeper Shaka Hislop, the Soca Warriors inspired scenes of wild celebration back home as they ground out a sensational draw for their first point in their first-ever FIFA World Cup match.
Reduced to ten men after Avery John picked up his second yellow for an enthusiastic challenge on Anders Svensson, 'Don Leo', pulled an old trick out of his hat. Rather than bring on a defender like most modern managers would, he opted for speedy striker Cornell Glen of New England Revolution.

When asked about his odd tactic, he could only smile and say: "Isn’t great when it works? They were looking to push forward and get at us with ten men, so I decided to make them chase a very fast striker. In the end they were defending two speedy front men with five defenders. I love it when something like that works out."

In one final bit of Beenhakker brilliance, a reporter asked about the exchange of words and embrace between the Dutchman and Zlatan Ibrahimovic after the match. “Mr Beenhakker, what did you say to Zlatan?” asked the journalist. "Well, that's personal," the coach responded coyly, before admitting what he had said to the striker he nurtured at Ajax. “I said, ‘I love you Zlatan, you really are a good boy for not scoring on your old friend Leo'."

Ibrahimovic gave his response to the press later. “I love him too, really I do,” the Juventus striker admitted.

With any luck Beenhakker's Soca Warriors can stick around to inspire the neutrals and make more magic like on 10 June in Dortmund. Every draw or win may give us all a few more lines of old wisdom from an inspirational manager.

Warrior For Life !!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2006, 09:47:12 AM »
BIG COACH.... BIG GOALIE..... BIG TEAM .....BIG NATION......EXCELLENT JOB !!!!   

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Please keep our feet in the ground
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2006, 10:15:46 AM »
I know that everyone is happy with the result against sweeden, but i just want us to be level headed and go from strength to strength from here.

lets not start the stupid post syndrome!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

d_#1Trinba

« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »
congratulation warriors,we know what you re made off now

PURE STAMINA

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Please keep our feet in the ground
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2006, 10:32:10 AM »
England cutass book. We hitting them 3.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2006, 10:33:46 AM »
Very nice job defense and Brent you guys played your hearts out yesterday like true warriors again. :applause:

Shaka is de man for playing his arse off like that and making us all very proud.  :notworthy: Much love and respect. We are warriors..... Soca Warriors..... ;)

All the best in the game vs England  

BIG THANK YOU to all the Soca Warrior fans that joined us at the 40/40 club NYC!!!
D-Life from Hot 97 thanks again dahlin and my soca warriors models held it down for me. :beermug:
[/font][/color]

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2006, 10:53:41 AM »
i am a socawarrior

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2006, 10:58:54 AM »
We giving England 5

Stern Scoring a hattrick.... Dog going and say Bless Me and score a 30yrd bullet.... and Shaka scoring a header from a corner when he run up in the box in the 89th.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2006, 11:01:40 AM »
hahahaha....
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

England cutass book. We hitting them 3.

We giving England 5

Stern Scoring a hattrick.... Dog going and say Bless Me and score a 30yrd bullet.... and Shaka scoring a header from a corner when he run up in the box in the 89th.

Andre yuh look fuh dat...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2006, 11:05:58 AM »
ent@look for dat..lol what he expect tirnis to yeah...yes yes but of course..eh heh... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Yellowman

• Jr. Warrior
  • Warrior 4 Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2006, 12:30:32 PM »
 :beermug: Well doneT&T you played like true warriors!! ;D ...

You guys make all dem commentators eat dey words!!!...they had no respect for us...but I think we earn it yesterday!!

Once again I could hold my head up high and be proud to be a Trinbagoinian!!!

A good solid performance under extreme circumstances...Beenie should check de ref decision on de red card...

Now the world will stand up and take notice...all week I reading and hearing how T&T too small too inexperienced ...what can they say now....

All I could say is look out England cause ....Here come the Soca Warriors!!!
Trinidad & Tobago in the 2006 World Cup Finals?...Impossible Is Nothing...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2006, 12:39:39 PM »
I have to say that i was proven wrong by the soca warriors effort yesterday. and i am so glad i was wrong :) What a brilliant effort by the team. I bought my Burchall juzzee....my hands still hurting from ponging table for the match, my voice gorn from bawling "JAM DEM...JAM DEM" when Sweeden was in our box, i had like 12 beer in my head since the England match, and i hugup a set of nice woman when action gorn on.
Im back to Florida today, im actually in Piarco now...only 2 weeks in trini then back to work and schooll...but my lord i loved that match. I only hope they do something again like Hard Rock did for the Baharain/Trini match in Ft Lauderdale when England play us. I still reeling....I am so proud of my country and team...so much heart, so much effort.

Niiiice...somebody step up and eat dey crow like ah man.....yuh want some pepper sauce wit dat?  :D

Whey de res ah de friendly games 'anal-ysts'???
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2006, 12:53:28 PM »
From the Sunday Postl in Diundee Scotland

"Scotland’s team do England a favour.  TRINIDAD  & Tobago produced a performance in Dortmund last night to make Scotland proud!"

http://www.dcthomson.co.uk/mags/post/sport.htm
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Platt

• New Warrior
  • I and I love Soca.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2006, 01:23:16 PM »
Hello, its me again, I was following the T&T- Qualification Games longside you, was praying for the Warriors longside you and now I'm so happy that T&T did manage to get their first points in a championship! You all fought bravely!

Mauch Luck for you in the next games and please:

Let Germany be your favorite team, when T&T doesn't manage to get into the Second Round! ;)

Besides: For the experts in Germany, Hislop was the player of the day! If any of you can read German, here ist the article of the most profound german soccer-magazine:

http://www.kicker.de/wmspecial/wm2006/spielplan/spielpaarungsbericht/object/663118/saison/2006/naviindex/2
Hopefully we will see you Trinis next year over here in Germany. Do your best!

It will be a big party...

Offline Platt

• New Warrior
  • I and I love Soca.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2006, 01:26:30 PM »
Here are the marks for the T&T-Players from the best german soccer-magazine:

Hislop (1) - Gray (3,5), Sancho (3), Lawrence (2), A. John (4,5) - Yorke (2,5) - Birchall (3,5), Theobald (4) - Edwards (3), Samuel (3,5) - S. John (4)-----Glen (3,5)

1 is best possible mark, 6 the worst.

Hopefully we will see you Trinis next year over here in Germany. Do your best!

It will be a big party...

1]; } ?>