April 27, 2024, 05:31:33 AM

Author Topic: The nerve of these reporters.....  (Read 8609 times)

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The nerve of these reporters.....
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 10:48:54 AM »
Yeah I getting really excited but at the same time this weather has given me hay fever lots of headaches too.

Offline Yellowman

• Jr. Warrior
  • Warrior 4 Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 11:11:41 AM »
If the England camp still make the mistake of under estimating the WARRIORS

or come in too over confident they might be in for a rude awakening!!

we will deal with all this nonsense talk on Thursday!!
Trinidad & Tobago in the 2006 World Cup Finals?...Impossible Is Nothing...

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 11:39:44 AM »
actions speak louder than words....so lets just wait untill Thursday and dey go see ACTION!
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 12:36:49 PM »
yes and I see they keeping a close eye on us too

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 03:49:41 PM »
saying england iz ah better team than we iz like saying tallman iz ah moderator on this board

i doh see what allyuh talking bout
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2006, 04:36:04 AM »
I heard David Beckham said that they are not going to unders estimate us because they feel it will be a very physical game tomm  :angel:

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2006, 08:19:09 AM »
Harry Redknapp is the Pompey, it doesn't matter if he underestimates TnT or not, he is not the England manager. Sven I am sure thinks differently.

After your draw againsy Sweden, be careful it is not you who is over confident. Under estimate England and you will prove Harry Redknapp right.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2006, 08:26:32 AM »
Harry Redknapp is the Pompey, it doesn't matter if he underestimates TnT or not, he is not the England manager. Sven I am sure thinks differently.

After your draw againsy Sweden, be careful it is not you who is over confident. Under estimate England and you will prove Harry Redknapp right.

No worries, a few posters on here are caught up in the euphoria from the last game

we can afford to be overconfident on a message board....the guys doing the work on the field I'm certain  understand the magnitude of the task tomorrow

by de way...allyuh goin an get BLOW OUT!!!  :devil:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline rags

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2006, 08:28:21 AM »
Quoting the words of a former PM Dr. Eric Williams " Let the Jackass Bray"

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
Reality check guys; we are the underdogs. That is what we have to expect. Go T n T

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Corbie chile

• meh mudda an faddah chile...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • i love being me....
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2006, 08:31:40 AM »
Rooney to miss T&T clash
Wednesday 14.06.06 08:51 BST
England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson appears to be backing away from his plan to play Wayne Rooney against Trinidad & Tobago on Thursday.

The striker, who is back in training following a broken foot, is desperate to play in the World Cup and earlier in the week Eriksson appeared to suggest he would play some part in the game against the Caribbean minnows.

However, reports suggest the FA have now stepped in and warned Eriksson to leave Rooney out amid fears of legal action from Manchester United should he get injured.

United have always insisted Rooney would not be fit until the knockout stages of the competition, but Eriksson's preferred choice is to play Rooney as soon as possible.

http://www.thesportsman.com/sports/world_cup/article8788.htm

yuh tink dey easy!?!?! ah HAD was tuh manners...disrespekful, unmannerly, no broughtupcy, bring tears tuh he mudda eye chile

“Caribbean minnows!? Quite an unnecessary slight in your reporting on Rooney’s possible absence in tomorrow’s match against first-timers Trinidad & Tobago. No wonder the Trinidadian fans were reticent about being grouped with England if you choose the lower-ground reporting style. Very unfortunate choice of wording.
Have a pleasant afternoon,

Name, address and email supplied....jus in case he want tuh play big man an come tess…. ;D

who vex loss

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2006, 10:21:35 AM »
Pompey, no one is unders estimating anyone, I think Leo and them know not to get those boys head in the clouds.
What we were saying is that fact that the disrespecting is overdone. I am happy for our team just being in the world cup and making a good showing of themselves.

I still think we may loose that match but I ma still holding out hopes that the boys will not make it easy for the English win.

So far David and them give us a little respect and that's a start

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 08:35:50 AM »
Now I found this one on sky and it wasn't too nice if it is true

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/article.aspx?hlid=395232&CPID=4&clid=3100&lid=&title=T&T+assistant+slams+Beckham

Trinidad & Tobago assistant manager Wim Rijsbergen has launched an attack on David Beckham ahead of the World Cup clash with England.

The Real Madrid midfielder has had to endure criticism from a wide range of sources despite his immense value to Sven Goran Eriksson's side.

It was the England captain's free kick that led to Carlos Gamarra scoring the own goal that settled the Group B opener against Paraguay and there is no doubt that, based on the evidence of the first round of matches, Beckham has one of the best dead-ball deliveries in the game.

However, Rijsbergen is not impressed with the former Manchester United star.

"Beckham is better at selling shirts than winning football games," he claimed.

"He has a great success at Real Madrid doing that but he hasn't won any important competition since he arrived in Spain.

"Beckham is only a commercial player.

"You can see him playing at Real Madrid. He doesn't have any kind of commitment with the team.

"He doesn't give anything different to his team but, in the commercial aspect, he is brilliant and that is great for the club.

"But that isn't enough on a football pitch."

Beckham gets a chance to make Rijsbergen pay for his comments in Thursday's clash in Nuremberg when he leads England out looking to clinch the victory that would take them into the next round.

1]; } ?>